The X Factor (UK)

The Live Show - Part Seven

Aired Saturday 7:00 PM Nov 25, 2006 on ITV

7.6
  • Painful and not in the good way!

4.5
    ok ... how how how are the Macdonald Bros still in this??? I am sorry for althoughs who like them but seriously we nearly lost ben this week and he is awesome! if Macdonald bros win then my fave in this show is gone! good people are being kicked out and they dont even make it into the 2 that have to compete! they are just not good there is not spark no stage presence just two reseansably pretty faces. it is time for them to leave and let the others step in to the spotlight BEN to WIN! x
  • Just was done this week on X-factor!

Well what can I say? Simon Cowell sent home Eton Rd.... and sorry to say this people, but it's not before time. Those boys are undoubtedly talented, but have been underperforming for weeks now and they had to go home! The biggest shock of the night was the fact that Ben was in the bottom two! To be honest "Live and Let Die" wasn't his greatest performance, but surely it was just a matter of lazy people at home not voting for him!

My votes tonight lay with Leona and Ray. Leona performed beautifully "Lady Marmalade", skillfully changing the words to "Will you sing with me tonight", and then put in a remarkable, "faultless" performance of Whitney Houston's classic "I Will Always Love You". Ray also performed better than ever before, with Sinatra's wonderful song "The Way You Look Tonight" really sending goosebumps up my spine - then following it up with an exciting rendition of "Jailhouse Rock".

The outcome tonight was fair, Eton Rd went home at last....and surely next week common sense will be restored and the very average MacDonald Bros will go home....or will the Scottish contingent escape yet again? I'll be viewing next week to find out!