A The X Factor Community
FOX (ended 2013)

Savvy business decision? Or chicken move? Fox is the latest network to schedule its 2013 fall premiere dates, and is staggering its big debuts to avoid Premiere Week competition. With CBS and NBC going for typical late-September to launch many of their shows (and The CW holding off until October), Fox is sneaking in a couple of its scripted dramas early, with Bones and Sleepy Hollow debuting on Monday, September 16. The network's reality shows are starting even earlier, with The X Factor kicking things off on Wednesday September 11.

This decision was clearly made to avoid the thunder of CBS (and I guess NBC?), which may or may not pay off. The head start will be especially important for new shows Sleepy HollowDads (though no jump on the competition will save that), and Brooklyn Nine-Nine as they attempt to grab an audience thirsting for new television. Meanwhile (and as expected), J.J. Abrams and J.H. Wyman's great-looking new sci-fi drama Almost Human and new comedy Enlisted will premiere in early November so that Fox can promote the heck out of them during its coverage of the MLB playoffs.  

Fox's 2013-2014 Fall Premiere Dates:

(New shows in bold and ALL CAPS)

Wednesday, Sept. 11

8-9pm – The X Factor (Season 3 premiere, Part 1)

Thursday, Sept. 12

8-10pm – The X Factor (Season 3 premiere, Part 2)

Monday, Sept. 16

8-9pm – Bones (Season 9 premiere)

9-10pm – SLEEPY HOLLOW (Series premiere)

Tuesday, Sept. 17

8-8:30pm – DADS (Series premiere)

8:30-9pm – BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (Series premiere)

9-9:30pm – New Girl (Season 3 premiere)

9:30-10pm – The Mindy Project (Season 2 premiere)

Wednesday, Sept. 18

8-10pm – The X Factor (All-new episode)

Thursday, Sept. 19

8-9pm – The X Factor (All-new episode)

9-10pm – Glee (Season 5 premiere)

Friday, Sept. 27

8-9pm – MASTERCHEF JUNIOR (Series premiere)

Sunday, Sept. 29

8-8:30pm – The Simpsons (Season premiere)

8:30-9pm – Bob's Burgers (Season premiere)

9-9:30pm – Family Guy (Season premiere)

9:30-10pm – American Dad (Season premiere)

Monday, Nov. 4

8-9pm – ALMOST HUMAN (Series premiere)

Friday, Nov. 8

8-9pm – Bones (Time period premiere)

9-9:30pm – Raising Hope (Season premiere)

9:30-10pm – ENLISTED (Series premiere)

Saved for midseason: American Idol, The FollowingRAKEGANG RELATEDSURVIVING JACK, MURDER POLICE, and US & THEM.

Fall premiere dates by network: ABCNBC | CBS | FoxThe CW

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 12/20/2015

Season 12 : Episode 29

39 Comments
Comments (39)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
You guys are crazy!! Raising hope is one of their best shows!! It's so funny and cute! It's too bad it's premiering so LATE!!!
Flag
so they cancelled the Cleveland show?
Flag
really happy its season 2
Flag
Family Guy Season 12...crossing my fingers that it won't be like Season 10- 11
Flag
AND IT SUCKS MONKEY BALLS
Flag
Yeah I agree that Raising Hope is terrible and I'm glad this upcoming season will make this show end its own series getting moved to a dreadful FOX Friday Night block! Even "Dads" and "Enlisted" will fall victim also and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" will fall victim afters its second season when it also moves to Friday Nights!

The first 12 episodes of Glee are more important before the split occurs, but I know something big occurs during its winter break, but I won't explain more further than that!

I hope "New Girl" adds a sixth member, which is a young woman, who is more likely a Jess and Cece type, on its Season 3 cast lineup.

I also hope "The Mindy Project" adds two new characters of "The Mindy Project", 1) a young woman, who is more likely a Mindy and Betsy type, and 2) a cranky old man doctor, who can keep Beverly from getting isolated too much, on its Season 2 cast lineup making a total of eight.

I'm glad they transferred "Cops" to a private network to reduce a lot of hell from this FOX network!
Flag
Almost Human seems to be the only show that is interesting. Hopefully I can catch up when I get back to the US in December.
Flag
It's pathetic, Fox knows they have no juice with this season and is wimping out, pulling a CW. They see a weak lineup and hope to trip over a few sleeping audience members, I guess.
Flag
Sleepy Hollow looks like my favorite new show! :D Can't wait!
Flag
Fox started in August last year, so I'm surprised they moved the premieres back to September this year. They usually start in August because they'll have baseball preemption's in October.
Flag
Which series is the one pictured above?
Flag
Staff
Almost Human!
Flag
I'll be checking out Sleepy Hollow and Almost Human!
Flag
Ditto!
Flag
I seem to recall FOX starting early last season. Although it's only about a week before everyone else.
Flag
Almost Human for me. I dont like FOX anymore since they cancelled all of the shows I watched in 1 season. 24 is coming back but I wont have real excitement for it til March.
Flag
I'll have to wait til November for Almost Human? Crap...
Flag
MLB playoffs. It actually makes more sense that they're doing it this way instead of doing a couple of episodes followed by an extended break. This way they can do 8 or so straight.
Flag
Looking forward to "Almost Human"... and "24".
Flag
God I really wish Andre Braugher was on Last Resort for a Season 2 :'(
Flag
The only thing I may try to watch is Sleepy Hollow.
Flag
Raising Hope on Fridays?!?! What the fuck! Ugh.... Hopefully Dads will get cut quick.... Dads.... really Fox? Dads?
Flag
Even more bizarre (at least to me) is scheduling the two Friday comedies /after/ Bones, a drama. The typical formula is for dramas to follow comedies, never the other way around. Goodbye, Raising Hope. I'll miss you.
Flag
I'm kind of worried about what Murder Police will replace. FOX better not stick it in Cleveland Show's old crappy slot. And I didn't mean for that to sound sexual.
Flag
oh, that's nasty!
Flag
Looking forward to Almost Human......and maybe Sleepy Hollow.
Flag
I can't wait to see Sleep Hollow.It looks awsome
Flag
Glee, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy and Raising Hope... down to 4 on fox and the CW... this time next year probably... just 1 or 2 each.

Raising Hope on Fridays = canceled.
Flag
Glee, Bob's Burgers and Family Guy will make it to the 2014-15 season, no idea about Raising Hope though.
Flag
Glee is already renewed... I agree about Bob's and Family Guy. I was surprised that Raising Hope got renewed, because it's worth watching.
Flag
I know that Bob's Burgers will make it to season 5, mainly because they've got a large number of episodes ordered that will be left over.
Flag
I say Dads survives. For fuck's sake, Big Bang Theory has lasted that long and it can hardly be worse.
Flag
I hope that Dads or Enlisted gets canceled quickly and replaced with Surviving Jack!
Flag
It gives me a good feeling NOT to see a premiere date for The Cleveland Show. \o/

On the other hand, the promos for Duds -- um, I mean Dads -- already make it a strong contender for Worst Seth MacFarlane Show Ever. Adding insult to injury is Raising Hope getting shunted to Fridays to make a space on the Tuesday schedule for it.
Flag
The problem with Fox is the same one they have every year, Baseball. They start their new shows, we get interested, and then everything gets taken off the air for Baseball.The only new fall show I'm eagerly awaiting is Almost Human.
Flag
OMG!!!
Sleepy Hollow premieres month earlier than Dracula does...
I thought it will be October to as well just for Halloween...

Not many halloween iconic themes madia premieres into September anymore now... They've now change up the plan into the schedule, for them premiere into month of October just for Halloween...

Like:
- The Walking Dead premieres in Octorber
- American Horror Story premieres in Octorber
- The Vampire Diaries is now premiering in October
- The Oringals is premiering in October
- Supernatural is now premiering in October
- Beauty and the Beast is premiering in October
- Grimm is premiering in October
- Dracula is premiering in October
- And i just heard "Haven" is also now premiering in October

Which this means "Sleepy Hollow" will be the only Halloween iconic theme media source be premiering into the month of September... When the others are well set premiering into month of October...
Wow!!! Indeed...
Flag
Ho hum.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members