The X Factor Forums

FOX (ended 2013)

i know what the x factor is...

gmk1972

[1]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 21

xfactor - a hard to describe influence or quality, important element with unknown consequences, also written x-factor

the x-factor of this show is you have to be black. how else can you explain that of the final 32,of which 15 were black and 16 where white (one was that mixed group of 10), 10 out of 15 blacks made the live show and only 6 of 16 whites made it. Dexter, Simone, Astro, Stacy, Tiah, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Simon would have laughed them off Idol. Simon is the biggest culprit , putting all 4 black girls through and only 1 of 4 white girls. LA put 2 of 3 black guys through and 2 of 5 white guys. Nicole put 1 of 3 white people through and 3 of 4 blacks through. not being racist, just pointing it out. maybe X-Factor should be on BET network.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RebeccaKottas

[2]Oct 26, 2011
    • level: 1

Agree comletely and if you sing country and not rap your a goner. Just because you managed to get 6 known acts to sign with you all performing the same kind of music rap, pop, or soul does not make for a good judge. The pimbo judge has even less quaifications

stellarchick86

[3]Oct 29, 2011
    • level: 32
    This thread is so ridiculous that I almost didnt even respond to it, but what I will say is that if you were a rapper on AI you would not go through but if you were a country singer you had a very good shot at going through, maybe even winning (Carrie Underwood). Its nice to have different styles of vocal ability going through rather than the same thing all the time. I look at The X Factor the same way I would look at 'America's Got Talent' but its just for singers than for variety acts and such. AGT may allow a rapper, but AI would not.

gmk1972

[4]Oct 31, 2011
    • level: 21

don't neccessarily have a problem with the rappers (really only 2 , astro and chris rene). so your reply is baseless. thank god tiah, simone, and dexter are gone. those were 3 of the worst. they took up slots others should have filled.

stellarchick86

[5]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 32
    ^I was just saying that its great to see other talent go there that probably wouldnt on AI.