The X Factor

Judges' Homes, Part 1

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 13, 2011 on FOX

7.3
  • Really good Singers!! I hope judges make the right decision

All the categories are divided. Judges have someone there to help them out to decide who they should choose from their category for the next step.

For me in girls : the top 2 would be Caitlin and Drew. Drew and Caitlin just blew me away. They were awesome. I love Tora, but her performance was forgettable.

In the groups Category : the top 2 for me were the Brewer boys and Lakoda Rayne! The girls were awesome considering they were put together as a group by the judges! For me they have great chemistry. They were really GOOD! 4shore has a bit of a harmony problem. Although they can be really good if they were given the right songs too.. I would like to see them though in the top 4.

In the over 30s : I would go with Stacy and James did a good job. I never listened to him as clearly as now. But he was pretty good.

In the boys category: I like the Rapper Brian ! and I liked Phillip. I am confused about Skyelor a bit at the moment. Nick can be really good if he is given the right songs! . So at the moment I think I would go with Brian and Phillip as top 2 from this episode though.

Hopefully next episode we will see what happens tomorrow.