The X-Files

Eve

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 10, 1993 on FOX

• Eve was awesome

The proof of the excellent quality of the scripts of the first season is very explicit in this brilliant episode about cloning, artificial insemination and beings created in the laboratory. Of course we always loose ends remained to be left until the brightest Hollywood script, but try to solve them in series with various theories with the help of our heroes, very professional in this chapter, it is very enjoyable and exciting. Considering the existence of beings superior to humans and their 46 chromosomes, the episode plays with this hypothesis and ends up creating a great mystery surrounded by unethical medical, introduce us to Dr. Kendrick and his project, "Litchfield", whose main objectives aimed at using cloning generations and artificial, in the hope of ending infertility and to better develop the limited human capacity. Adding more chromosomes and increasing the number of genes, unusual beings in intelligence, strength and agility would be created, but side effects occur as the increase of depression, suicidal tendencies and then murderers. Are genetically artificial killers with great ability to kill and manipulate, which is shown to us in a very unusual here. A lot of research first, Great suspense and run (but without being so awesome like that) and questions about artificial life, which becomes increasingly present in our day-to-day, provide a more intelligent of the episodes of the season.