The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

#3:Off Topic Thread

maverick13007

[1]Sep 5, 2006
    • level: 40

decided to bust a new off t one.......
    oh yea hey whas up!!1

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lisaletostak

[2]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 3
    hey so sorry i was drunk and sounded like a valley girl and the bar was loud and also i love you and i love you too elena!!  so tickets for toronto go on sale in 4.5 hours and i'm buying you one and kidnapping you if they aren't sold out even though i already tried convincing you about 80 times and you want to go but you don't have money.  also i already decided i'm completely ok with sleeping in my car there since it'll be cleaner than a motel or hostel anyway

maverick13007

[3]Sep 6, 2006

hahah you soooo did sound like a v g but hey whatevs itz all good! and are you directing that ticket 2 me or the awesome-o person elena?

YOU DORK! i made this one for a reason yo! so you didnt have to post on the other ones!

lisaletostak

[4]Sep 6, 2006
    maverick13007 wrote:

hahah you soooo did sound like a v g but hey whatevs itz all good! and are you directing that ticket 2 me or the awesome-o person elena?

YOU DORK! i made this one for a reason yo! so you didnt have to post on the other ones!

ok i know i have a valley girl voice but that's not my fault ok?! i would change it if i could.  and i was directing the ticket @ elena since she lives on the way to toronto and you unfortunately do not! also i posted on the OT #2 one cuz i was responding to someone on that thread so that's why ok!?

WhereAreWe

[5]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 9
    Hey Nat! Sorry I couldn't talk for long last night but I'm not feeling to hot and plus I got class in like 20 minutes! Oh and Lisa you know I would so go with you! And I am apologizing again Natalie for my drunkness cause umm yea...Ok I'll tty all later!!

tinker79bell

[6]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 6
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    Hey Nat! Sorry I couldn't talk for long last night but I'm not feeling to hot and plus I got class in like 20 minutes! Oh and Lisa you know I would so go with you! And I am apologizing again Natalie for my drunkness cause umm yea...Ok I'll tty all later!!

i think you are drunk so much miss elena...you should just start apoligizing for your soberness...b/c that would make more sense...HOWEVER!! I love you and your awesome!!

maverick13007

[7]Sep 6, 2006

awwww man sooo many people are gonna start school well started school and well s**t this forum beta not go doooooown!!

hahah ohh yea that was kinda random but its ok lisa its ok!!!

edit: My 2800 POST!

Edited on 09/06/2006 10:10am

ellentalk_uk

[8]Sep 6, 2006
    haha I hate it when you start new threads it wicked confuses me because I know I posted something in a thread and I go back to find it and nope it was in #1! Anyhooos so my kids come back to school tom eeeek...schools are real fun places with just the adults there!

maverick13007

[9]Sep 6, 2006

im sorry ellie
    but it was like....ughh....it-it-it damn! It was 2much!!!! there was like 500+ posts yo!!!

scarlett_fever

[10]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 19

maverick13007 wrote:

awwww man sooo many people are gonna start school well started school and well s**t this forum beta not go doooooown!!

hahah ohh yea that was kinda random but its ok lisa its ok!!!

edit: My 2800 POST!

Yeah it feels like everyone is going back to school. I don't start for like three more weeks. I would feel happy about that but everyone else is gone back to classes and I feel so left out! Oh well I get to sleep in till noon for a few more weeks! Yeah laziness is awesome!

I feel like rambling...

I suffered a major blow when I found out DD will be on Conan TOMORROW and not tonight. I was so excited for tonight but I can wait. But to have a crash like that is upsetting so I ate about 5 cupcakes today hence my nonsensical rant. But yeah, it's gonna be great because David Duchovny and Conan O'Brien are the two best people um EVER! Put them together and it's awesome overload. 

Haha, I'll probably look back at this post when my sugar high is over and be like WTF? Hopefully this is in the OT thread.

OMG! This is my 1,000 post! I need another cupcake to celebrate!

Edited on 09/06/2006 12:26pm

Scifinerdd10

[11]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 14

WhereAreWe wrote:

OMG ELENA i havent talked to u in like 4793 years!!! lol

Cajungirl26

[12]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 33
    ok scarlett....step away from the cupcake! LOL

scarlett_fever

[13]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 19
    Cajungirl26 wrote:
    ok scarlett....step away from the cupcake! LOL

Haha, never! I'll quit after this one. I promise!

Cajungirl26

[14]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 33
    LOL ...sure you will...now we know what happens when you level up or you get to another post milemark...cupcake eater

maverick13007

[15]Sep 6, 2006

heheh i like cupcakes!
    i should do that everytime i get a new ed, or grow a new level i should eata  cupcake so that should be 2moro!!

ellentalk_uk

[16]Sep 6, 2006
    Ok seriously kids why does TV.Com hate me? I havent moved levels in forever and I post everyday!! annnnd i do reviews and stuff...it's getting personal now!

maverick13007

[17]Sep 6, 2006
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Ok seriously kids why does TV.Com hate me? I havent moved levels in forever and I post everyday!! annnnd i do reviews and stuff...it's getting personal now!

thas not fair i know you do alot of s*** like that and i know you havent moved any levels you should pm one of the moderators.....

WhereAreWe

[18]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 9
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:

WhereAreWe wrote:

I talked to yo ass last night!! But you should give me your number via aim or pm so I can call you wasted sometime!
    @Mary, look here, I wasn't even drunk last night I had problems! Shows how much you know bff not! But I still love you which is proven by my myspace

BrunaC

[19]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 17
    I just downloaded a sound iterview beteween David and Gillian after 7 years of x-files... they are both laughing a lot and joking...... gillian asks: "did you ever hate mulder?" and he says: "uhm No, I mean I hate being mulder sometimes..." because sometimes he doesn't like that people call him mulder... and then they start joking because david says that hates when people say "I'm a big fan Scully" to him... lol... and he asks her if someone ever calls her mulder..... Gillian laugh so much....   It's so funny...
    And then gillian asks david: what does mulder know about scully that she doesn't know about herself? and david doesn't answer for quite a while and then says: well, uhh, why don't you answer that one? lol.....

Scifinerdd10

[20]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 14
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:

WhereAreWe wrote:

I talked to yo ass last night!! But you should give me your number via aim or pm so I can call you wasted sometime!
    @Mary, look here, I wasn't even drunk last night I had problems! Shows how much you know bff not! But I still love you which is proven by my myspace

haha yeah i know! but we didnt really talk, i just needed to know what channel that show was on! which i didnt watch by the way, sry, but SVU started last night and i didnt know that.