The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

#3:Off Topic Thread

scarlett_fever

[21]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 19
    Cajungirl26 wrote:
    LOL ...sure you will...now we know what happens when you level up or you get to another post milemark...cupcake eater

Ugh, "Joan" I should have listened to you. Those damn cupcakes made me sick. I now think they are evil. Stupid tasty treats!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WhereAreWe

[22]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 9
    Oh ouch Heather you cut me deep I thought we were friends.......it's ok though it's ok I am over it.

tinker79bell

[23]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 6
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    Cajungirl26 wrote:
    LOL ...sure you will...now we know what happens when you level up or you get to another post milemark...cupcake eater

Ugh, "Joan" I should have listened to you. Those damn cupcakes made me sick. I now think they are evil. Stupid tasty treats!

you should have shared them with us sarah...then you wouldnt have a tummy ache! but i hope you feel better my dear

maverick13007

[24]Sep 6, 2006
    • level: 40
    tinker79bell wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    Cajungirl26 wrote:

you should have shared them with us sarah...then you wouldnt have a tummy ache! but i hope you feel better my dear

tisk tisk tisk sarah......*shakes head* you should have shared.......

scarlett_fever

[25]Sep 6, 2006
    Yes, I have learned my lesson. Never will I hoard cupcakes again!

maverick13007

[26]Sep 6, 2006
    scarlett_fever wrote:

hahaha nice......ready to hand over those cupcakes now?

WhereAreWe

[27]Sep 7, 2006
    maverick13007 wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

hahaha nice......ready to hand over those cupcakes now?

See now Sarah if you woulda just taken my wheat thins I offered you, you wouldn't have this problem also Nat, your ass was eating cupcakes yesterday as well and I didn't hear you offer any to me!

ellentalk_uk

[28]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 3
    It was my first day meeting my new class today and mostly it went fine but there one kid thats a little **** he just argues about everything. Like I gave him a sharpie to use and said be care not to get it on your clothes thought because its perminant and he started saying no its washable I have this pen at home and its washes off...we don't even have shapies in this country - little s.*** So yeah I had a whole day of him refusing to do things to which my response was fine you can do it as homework....theeeen and this is why I am tell you guys this story, he said well I wont do it and then I'll just say my work was abducted by aliens!! Erm yeah ok so that story isn't as good now that I'ved typed it but hey hoo. Oh yeah and yesterday I was messing around with a cart thing and my friend was pushing me around in a cupboard on it but I was moving around alot I guess because we fell off and the cupboard smacked me in the face and I have a nice bruise that all my class asked me about today! I lied of course!

X_Arcadia_X

[29]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 13

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    It was my first day meeting my new class today and mostly it went fine but there one kid thats a little **** he just argues about everything. Like I gave him a sharpie to use and said be care not to get it on your clothes thought because its perminant and he started saying no its washable I have this pen at home and its washes off...we don't even have shapies in this country - little s.*** So yeah I had a whole day of him refusing to do things to which my response was fine you can do it as homework....theeeen and this is why I am tell you guys this story, he said well I wont do it and then I'll just say my work was abducted by aliens!! Erm yeah ok so that story isn't as good now that I'ved typed it but hey hoo. Oh yeah and yesterday I was messing around with a cart thing and my friend was pushing me around in a cupboard on it but I was moving around alot I guess because we fell off and the cupboard smacked me in the face and I have a nice bruise that all my class asked me about today! I lied of course!

Ugh, I sit next to a kid exactly like that in Maths... he just sits there throughout the lesson contredicting her and trying to pick arguments about anything and I'm just like shut the eff up I want to learn! I mean she has like a degree in Maths so she obviously knows more about it than him, but he's just so f*cking arrogant. Yeah I know I sound like a goody-goody but w/e, point is people like that suck

WhereAreWe

[30]Sep 7, 2006
    ha ha ha how can you argue math? Either the answer is right or it's wrong there is no inbetween unless it's like some effed up radical or like an unreal number or unless the problem is supposed to have more than one answer but even then that is th answer, it's not gonna be like four different things.
    And Ellen you're a good one for not **** out that little kid cause I wouldn't be able to handle that seeing that I am still a little kid myself I woulda been like umm actually I made the sharpie myself so you can't have it at your house you fart face! then we woulda had a parent teacher meeting and I would get fired.Which is why you are a teacher and I am not

maverick13007

[31]Sep 7, 2006

alright so i grew a new level and i got a new ed.....so that means that i get to have 2 CUPCAKES!!
    aohhhhhhhhh yea does anyone want any???
    there like double chalk-late....their freaking awesome

scarlett_fever

[32]Sep 7, 2006
    maverick13007 wrote:

alright so i grew a new level and i got a new ed.....so that means that i get to have 2 CUPCAKES!!

How many eds do you have Mav? No wonder you're like level 800. I haven't moved up for a really long time but I don't really do much, except post the necessary DD pics . But no cupcakes for me, I'm still recovering from my binge yesterday.

maverick13007

[33]Sep 7, 2006
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:

How many eds do you have Mav? No wonder you're like level 800. I haven't moved up for a really long time but I don't really do much, except post the necessary DD pics . But no cupcakes for me, I'm still recovering from my binge yesterday.

yea i got 25 now im pending on like 6 or so....
    hahah yea sarah no cupcakes yet and damn foo go on ym!!
    elena and i are on

Scifinerdd10

[34]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 14

WhereAreWe wrote:
    Oh ouch Heather you cut me deep I thought we were friends.......it's ok though it's ok I am over it.

haha my apologies...but i cant watch it like EVER cuz its on the same time as SVU! ...and to me, elliot and olivia are like the next best thing after Mulder and Scully

scarlett_fever

[35]Sep 7, 2006

Ok, know that X-File outtake from the movie where Gillian throws David to the wall and they makeout? Well here it is and it is HOT!! Everyone must watch and you will not be disappointed.

WATCH!!

Edited on 09/07/2006 4:48pm

Scifinerdd10

[37]Sep 7, 2006
    UMM IM FREAKING OUT CUZ ITS NOT LETTING ME WATCH IT!!! WHAT DO I DO!???

WhereAreWe

[39]Sep 7, 2006
    scarlett_fever wrote:

Ok, know that X-File outtake from the movie where Gillian throws David to the wall and they makeout? Well here it is and it is HOT!! Everyone must watch and you will not be disappointed.

WATCH!!

Sarah I just wanna say, That I f*cking love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like you don't even know how that made my day like nine bagillion times better!!! Like words can't describe my love for you right now!!!

Scifinerdd10

[40]Sep 7, 2006
    ok omg wheeeew! i had to make a new account sayin i was 18 cuz some retard flagged that video as inapropriate?? so i saw it and THAT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE SEE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!