The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

#3:Off Topic Thread

Scifinerdd10

[221]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 14
    yeah i dont think i ever read that either...thats before i was even here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scarlett_fever

[222]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 19
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    I know lots of posts but Nat this is really starting to bug me. Apparently while I was away this summer some chick named blinkfan01 came and pissed us off. I tried researching what she said through her forum posts and then I read the an apologie to all XF fans and I want to know what particular comment she said that made everyone really go at her. Other than the whole random "you have no friends" post she posted on a couple of boards. Seriously I'm curious and it's totally bugging me.

I remember that. I don't think duckyy and blinkfan were the same person though. But yeah, I'm glad that's over or I would have to cyber kick blinkfan's ass!

maverick13007

[223]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 40
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    I know lots of posts but Nat this is really starting to bug me. Apparently while I was away this summer some chick named blinkfan01 came and pissed us off. I tried researching what she said through her forum posts and then I read the an apologie to all XF fans and I want to know what particular comment she said that made everyone really go at her. Other than the whole random "you have no friends" post she posted on a couple of boards. Seriously I'm curious and it's totally bugging me.

I remember that. I don't think duckyy and blinkfan were the same person though. But yeah, I'm glad that's over or I would have to cyber kick blinkfan's ass!

well she not only said that.she said many things......
    she basically said we have no lives that the x-files was basically a sh*tty show and all.....basically just bashing us without even knowin each other!
    I mean like we do it to each other and all BECAUSE we know each other but i mean her excuse was basically oh i was trying to piss of my friend....wtf is that?
    well i set her straight i basically umm..cussed her out she had it coming to her whether it was me or someone else
    But yea thats basically it and yes sarah i would so totally cyber kick her ass!

damn how many times did i say basically

Edited on 09/20/2006 8:53pm

Cajungirl26

[224]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 33
    basically she was a flamer loser and Ducky was her supposed friend and it just played off weird so Mav and I were suspicious she was the same person.

@Mav....BTW sorry to here about your computer problems....it makes me want to back up all my stuff on disc.  Are y'all getting it worked on or are you going to just use the uncle's 'puter for a while?

maverick13007

[225]Sep 20, 2006
    Cajungirl26 wrote:
    basically she was a flamer loser and Ducky was her supposed friend and it just played off weird so Mav and I were suspicious she was the same person.

@Mav....BTW sorry to here about your computer problems....it makes me want to back up all my stuff on disc. Are y'all getting it worked on or are you going to just use the uncle's 'puter for a while?

Yea we are getting it fixed....hopefully it wont be as bad as i thought or else i would have to start savin' up for a new one....blasted!
    Hey CAJUN!!
    I have MISSED you sooooooooooo much!
    Go on msn and or ym....

tinker79bell

[226]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 6
    maverick13007 wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:

she basically said we have no lives that the x-files was basically a sh*tty show and all.....basically just bashing us without even knowin each other!
    I mean like we do it to each other and all BECAUSE we know each other but i mean her excuse was basically oh i was trying to piss of my friend....wtf is that?
    well i set her straight i basically umm..cussed her out she had it coming to her whether it was me or someone else

i came to tv.com a few weeks after that happened....i remember reading about it, and being worried about posting, b/c i thought you guys would yell at me. i soon came to realize how awesome you all are and that you love me too!! so YAY for being part of the "Cool people" on the x-files forum!! MARY IS FINALLY COOL TO SOMEONE!!! hehehehe

maverick13007

[227]Sep 21, 2006
    tinker79bell wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:

i came to tv.com a few weeks after that happened....i remember reading about it, and being worried about posting, b/c i thought you guys would yell at me. i soon came to realize how awesome you all are and that you love me too!! so YAY for being part of the "Cool people" on the x-files forum!! MARY IS FINALLY COOL TO SOMEONE!!! hehehehe

[]i
    haha no your still not part of the cool people.......hahahahahahahahahahahhaa jp
    no your cool!
    and yea that little incident wasnt cool but hey whatever
    [/i]

Scifinerdd10

[228]Sep 21, 2006

that was a few weeks before i came too...and i saw the thread that said apology to all xfiles fans but i just didnt read it cuz i figured id have no idea wat was doing on

@Nat, yeah im putting all my xf stuff on a disc now! my dads helping me do it later today! aww hope u get urs fixed

Cajungirl26

[229]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 33
    maverick13007 wrote:
    Cajungirl26 wrote:

@Mav....BTW sorry to here about your computer problems....it makes me want to back up all my stuff on disc. Are y'all getting it worked on or are you going to just use the uncle's 'puter for a while?

Yea we are getting it fixed....hopefully it wont be as bad as i thought or else i would have to start savin' up for a new one....blasted!
    Hey CAJUN!!
    I have MISSED you sooooooooooo much!
    Go on msn and or ym....

I know you have missed my coolness j/k ... I got off the computer not long after my post so I didn't see your message...hubby was playing WOW...I went relax and prepare for X-files on Scifi.

BTW the epi last night was Colony do you notice how rudely Mulder's dad treats him when he gets to his Dad's house after he had called him to come over?  He gets there and goes to hug him but his dad puts his hand out to shake instead then he says "it was your Mom who wanted me to call you".  I wondered why he was like that.

WhereAreWe

[230]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 9
    Mary you are cool duh! I talk to you right? Ok then there ya go also Nat you need to get that sh*t fixed cause I am going into withdrawl or you can call me some damn time!
    Ok soooo OOT last night I went to Harkness(The biggest hippie/drugie dorm in the world!) And as soon as we got in there, there was the guy an two girls playing the guitar and bells and one of them had a cup and a spoon from the kitchen downstairs and he was rocking out! They had to have been on someting but the point of me going there was to get some acid for umm someone else trust me acid is not me! But they were all **** up already(damn hippies) and this one guy was talking about it on his phone but I didn't wanna be rude and just bust out like hey can I buy som acid off of you soo I didn't, so we just got stoned on the porch outside and we got locked out so me and Sebbie had to jump off and go back around and wait for someone to let us in good times, good times...I thought it was time for another one of Elenas drug stories for the kiddies soooo there ya go.

AllUNeedIsLove

[231]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 5
    Haha okay this was sooo random. Like a while ago this girl I'm really not friends with anymore cause she's the worst kind of ho called me while on an acid trip and she was just all "the walls are moving OMG MY HOUSE IS INFECTED WITH WALL PEOPLE!" So yeah basically I listened to her talk about her greatest friend herman the elephant. It was tres hysterical. So yeah don't do acid kiddies cause wall people ain't cool.

WhereAreWe

[232]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 9
    ha ha thanks for looking out for me Jess but yea I don't plan on doing acid I know some people that are messed up on acid and while they are funny to um talk to, I would not wanna be them. oooooo wtf!! My mom just informed me that she will be dropping me off to class at oh just 6 am....Yea............I'm not ok with that at all so I best go to bed cept I'm not going to.

CSM135

[233]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 22
    I would just like to ask is it true that DD is a skeptic and GA is a believer?

Scifinerdd10

[234]Sep 21, 2006

CSM135 wrote:
    I would just like to ask is it true that DD is a skeptic and GA is a believer?

thats what i read in an interview of Gilly

lisaletostak

[235]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 3
    so even though i figured out months ago how to put a sig on here, i just now figured out how to see them.  ok i was too lazy to look but the point is i just now can see people's sigs and nat we need to play texas hold em cuz i will fcking beat you!! 

maverick13007

[236]Sep 21, 2006
    lisaletostak wrote:
    so even though i figured out months ago how to put a sig on here, i just now figured out how to see them. ok i was too lazy to look but the point is i just now can see people's sigs and nat we need to play texas hold em cuz i will fcking beat you!!

UGGGH UH!
    i WiLL BEAT Y0U!

CSM135

[237]Sep 22, 2006
    How do you put those things at the bottom of your post?
    Edited on 09/22/2006 5:57am

CSM135

[239]Sep 22, 2006
    BrunaC wrote:
    CSM135 wrote:
    How do you put those things at the borrom of your post?

i hope this is what you're asking....you have to edit your profile and on 'boards' and there is a space for your sig.

Thats it thanks.