The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

#3:Off Topic Thread

AllUNeedIsLove

[42]Sep 7, 2006
    • level: 5
    BrunaC wrote:
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    UMM IM FREAKING OUT CUZ ITS NOT LETTING ME WATCH IT!!! WHAT DO I DO!???

You have to be over 18, isn't it????
    well i asked my brother's pass... and that's how i went there and saw it

runs to create account.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lisaletostak

[43]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 3
    noo! it says this: This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request. how do i watch it!? i'm signed in and over 18 and everything!! i am drunk as **** though som aybe thats why

maverick13007

[44]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 40

hehe lisa why does that not surprise me!
    yo killa what ya up 2!!!!

scarlett_fever

[45]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 19

Ok, it might be a problem with my link. Because I tried it and it's no longer working but I did just find it again on youtube so it hasn't been taken off (I think it got on because it got leaked out or something).

So just go to the youtube site and type in "Mulder and Scully" and click the "Date Added" tab that will show the latest videos added and its on there. It's about 38 seconds long. Hope this helps I might try to add the link again but I'm afriad it will get all screwy again!

Edited on 09/08/2006 12:19am

scarlett_fever

[46]Sep 8, 2006

Ok, it's being weird. I tried to play it and it did what happened to lisa but I tried agian and it was working so I don't just keep trying if you really wanna see it! (Which I think is everyone!)

Edited on 09/08/2006 12:36am

ellentalk_uk

[47]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 3
    scarlett_fever wrote:

Ok, know that X-File outtake from the movie where Gillian throws David to the wall and they makeout? Well here it is and it is HOT!! Everyone must watch and you will not be disappointed.

WATCH!!

Haha Sarah you should not EVER mention that you did this when your on Haven you will get linched! erm I'm just gonna pretend I never saw this link and don't know you for a while now

It isn't working because this footage is the friggin holy grail and it's a big big big like HUGE no no in the phile world to put it on the net....my guess would be that whoever did put it on you tube (like the person that also put it on you send it) got shamed into taking it down.   If anyone cares enough to want the full low down you can PM me but I can't be bothered to type it all now!

Edited on 09/08/2006 9:59am

WhereAreWe

[48]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 9
    Yea they took it down, but I saw it soooo umm I don't care.
    Also Lisa! I had Spanish today and I pulled out my notebook and I was flipping through the pages and I found your lovely, lovely, beautiful map you made for us ha ha I am gonna hang it on my wall, I can't read anything it says but it made complete sense when I first saw it.

X_Arcadia_X

[49]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 13
    scarlett_fever wrote:

Ok, it might be a problem with my link. Because I tried it and it's no longer working but I did just find it again on youtube so it hasn't been taken off (I think it got on because it got leaked out or something).

So just go to the youtube site and type in "Mulder and Scully" and click the "Date Added" tab that will show the latest videos added and its on there. It's about 38 seconds long. Hope this helps I might try to add the link again but I'm afriad it will get all screwy again!

OMG Sarah I effing love you so much! That video actually made I think my YEAR and I had a really crappy day and watching that cheered me up loads

scarlett_fever

[50]Sep 8, 2006
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

Ok, know that X-File outtake from the movie where Gillian throws David to the wall and they makeout? Well here it is and it is HOT!! Everyone must watch and you will not be disappointed.

WATCH!!

Haha Sarah you should not EVER mention that you did this when your on Haven you will get linched! erm I'm just gonna pretend I never saw this link and don't know you for a while now

It isn't working because this footage is the friggin holy grail and it's a big big big like HUGE no no in the phile world to put it on the net....my guess would be that whoever did put it on you tube (like the person that also put it on you send it) got shamed into taking it down.   If anyone cares enough to want the full low down you can PM me but I can't be bothered to type it all now!

I heard about that after I posted it here. I was just surfing youtube for some new stuff and then afterwards I went onto to Haven and found out about the huge "controversy". I guess there was a big hubbub (do people still use that word?) and I thought about taking it off but I then I thought screw that I don't care I'm keeping it up. But alas I don't think it's gonna work anymore!

Edited on 09/08/2006 10:48am

WhereAreWe

[51]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 9
    ha ha don't worry Sarah I got yo back if they try to start smack I will beat them like Ike beat Tina!(if you dunno who that is I am sorry for you)

maverick13007

[52]Sep 8, 2006

I..never saw it *starts 2 cry*
    nooooooooooooooooeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!! i wasnt able 2 see the coolest sh*t in the world.......

maverick13007

[54]Sep 8, 2006
    BrunaC wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:

nooooooooooooooooeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!! i wasnt able 2 see the coolest sh*t in the world.......

You bet, it's the coolest thing!!! But keep trying!! it might work...

yea you could say that cus you already saw it.....

maverick13007

[56]Sep 8, 2006
    BrunaC wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:
    BrunaC wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:

You bet, it's the coolest thing!!! But keep trying!! it might work...

yea you could say that cus you already saw it.....

Ok, if i find something on the net, i'll tell you immediately, ok?
    I'm gonna try find it, somewhere...!!!

ohhh thank you...yes if any thing comes up please tell me
    hey SARAH!!!!

scarlett_fever

[57]Sep 8, 2006
    Actually people should stop looking for it. It wasn't supposed to get leaked or whatever, it's very stupid really. So even if you find again don't publicize it here because it could land you on some people's sh** list. If I had known that before I wouldn't have posted it but oh well. However when things get leaked onto the internet they're usually out there to stay so I'm sure it's still floating around out there somewhere. (Just had to give the people who haven't seen it hope!)

maverick13007

[59]Sep 8, 2006
    BrunaC wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    Actually people should stop looking for it. It wasn't supposed to get leaked or whatever, it's very stupid really. So even if you find again don't publicize it here because it could land you on some people's sh** list. If I had known that before I wouldn't have posted it but oh well. However when things get leaked onto the internet they're usually out there to stay so I'm sure it's still floating around out there somewhere. (Just had to give the people who haven't seen it hope!)

ok, if you say so... thanks...

awwwww man.........THANKS SARAH!