The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

#3:Off Topic Thread

mojanuary

[6921]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 12
    At night?
    Still good to hear
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Piper_freeze

[6922]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 19
    Will you stay up to watch it?

By the way, here is my new XF video set to "Fireflies" by Owl City... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywZoY5TwlYM

gambyx716

[6923]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 9
    Oh absolutely I will stay up to watch it haha

mojanuary

[6924]Jan 18, 2010
    • level: 12

..I'd like to make myself belieeeeeeve....watch the video! NOW!

I'm a bit confused - since when do I have that many posts? Weird.

Edit: The number has changed. It's less than 1000. It looked like more than 1600 previously. I probably am seeing things.

Edited on 01/18/2010 10:21am

Piper_freeze

[6925]Jan 18, 2010
    LOL! Typically tv.com to be weird.

maverick13007

[6926]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 40
    Holy Snaps.. I have NOT been in here since my last post that said something along the lines of "Wow..I have not been in here!"

I miss this place

How you guys doing?

alias571

[6927]Jan 22, 2010
    • level: 18
    maverick13007 wrote:
    How you guys doing?
    I don't think you're talking to me since I've never been here before and all, but it's 5AM and I happen to be around so, hi! I've just finished watching Anasazi and the Season 2 special features (not that you care or anything...) and I bet that Mulder is dead.

And I was watching the promos for the Season 2 episodes, and I realized that Fox has gotten really bad at doing those. It's amazing to see how they twist the worst episodes around to make them incredibly interesting. And it's amazing to realize how many times they've put Scully in danger.

maverick13007

[6928]Jan 22, 2010

alias571 wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:
    How you guys doing?
    I don't think you're talking to me since I've never been here before and all, but it's 5AM and I happen to be around so, hi! I've just finished watching Anasazi and the Season 2 special features (not that you care or anything...) and I bet that Mulder is dead.

And I was watching the promos for the Season 2 episodes, and I realized that Fox has gotten really bad at doing those. It's amazing to see how they twist the worst episodes around to make them incredibly interesting. And it's amazing to realize how many times they've put Scully in danger.

As an og of this here forum, I VERY much care what you have to say! (And you also have an icon of Michael C. Hall, and Im a huge fan of Dexter, so it's all good.) So HI!

And as for always seeming to place Scully in danger, that, I have to fully agree on. There's so many things that Scully goes through that just amazes me sometimes. As for Fox being complete and cunniving a-holes... yes, they are good at doing that!

Edited on 01/22/2010 11:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

alias571

[6929]Jan 22, 2010
    maverick13007 wrote:
    As an og of this here forum, I VERY much care what you have to say! (And you also have an icon of Michael C. Hall, and Im a huge fan of Dexter, so it's all good.) So HI!

And as for always seeming to place Scully in danger, that, I have to fully agree on. There's so many things that Scully goes through that just amazes me sometimes. As for Fox being complete and cunniving a-holes... yes, they are good at doing that!

They must be really happy over there these days. With NBC being the new a-hole on the block and all.

And Dexter is awesomeness! They were totally robbed last Sunday... unless you like Mad Men. But MCH and John Lithgow won, so I'm happy for that!

I'm trying to go spoiler-free on The X-Files, so I really can't tell, but from what I've seen so far she's already been through a lot! As a matter of fact, I'm really surprised that I haven't read tons of spoilers (although they are technically not spoilers after 8 years or so), because I usually can't help myself. But I'm learning my lesson.

I'd say that knowing what would happen on the final scene of the 4th season of Dexter before even beginning to watch it helped with that.

maverick13007

[6930]Jan 26, 2010
    alias571 wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:

They must be really happy over there these days. With NBC being the new a-hole on the block and all.

And Dexter is awesomeness! They were totally robbed last Sunday... unless you like Mad Men. But MCH and John Lithgow won, so I'm happy for that!

I'm trying to go spoiler-free on The X-Files, so I really can't tell, but from what I've seen so far she's already been through a lot! As a matter of fact, I'm really surprised that I haven't read tons of spoilers (although they are technically not spoilers after 8 years or so), because I usually can't help myself. But I'm learning my lesson.

I'd say that knowing what would happen on the final scene of the 4th season of Dexter before even beginning to watch it helped with that.

I have seen a few episodes of Mad Men and it is a good show indeed, but by far I am much of a more Dexter fan, hands down. JL and MCH, congrats to them

Spoiler free? *laughs* good luck with that. Every website, including this one, you'll have some one referencing something about a certain episode that they like, so again, GOOD LUCK

Oh yes that whole final scene, that...
    ***SPOILER***

alias571

[6931]Jan 29, 2010
    I found a cool pac-man game about The X-Files that you guys probably know about, but in case you don't, here's the link.
    It sort of stops after Level 7 though.

gambyx716

[6932]Jan 29, 2010
    alias571 wrote:
    I found a cool pac-man game about The X-Files that you guys probably know about, but in case you don't, here's the link.
    It sort of stops after Level 7 though.

Thanks! I've never heard of it

gambyx716

[6933]Jan 31, 2010
    So I forced my roommate to watch Bad Blood with me yesterday because I figured she would be able to enjoy more than one of the mythology episodes. I also watch Redux/Redux II. No matter how many times I watch it, it still makes me cry.

maverick13007

[6934]Feb 5, 2010

Completely off-topic but I guess that's why this was made, right?

Anyone gonna party and you're with your X-Files buddies or something or people who just enjoy the X-Files and wont mind sitting through an episode...I got something for you!

X-FILES DRINKIN' GAME

alias571

[6935]Feb 5, 2010
    maverick13007 wrote:

Anyone gonna party and you're with your X-Files buddies or something or people who just enjoy the X-Files and wont mind sitting through an episode...I got something for you!

X-FILES DRINKIN' GAME

Lol.
    Now I wish some of my friends would watch The X-Files. They look at me like I'm crazy whenever I mention it and some had never heard of it before!

BTW, "Scully calls a connection/evidence "purely circumstantial" or "scientifically impossible"." - get ready to get wasted.

maverick13007

[6936]Feb 6, 2010
    alias571 wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:

X-FILES DRINKIN' GAME

Lol.
    Now I wish some of my friends would watch The X-Files. They look at me like I'm crazy whenever I mention it and some had never heard of it before!

BTW, "Scully calls a connection/evidence "purely circumstantial" or "scientifically impossible"." - get ready to get wasted.

I'm trying to think of an episode where you wouldn't get completely wasted.... un-possible

alias571

[6937]Feb 8, 2010
    I'm watching Talitha Cumi and Herrenvolk tonight! And then I'll watch Home. I'm soo excited. Home was the episode that made want to watch The X-Files in the first place. [/randomness]

Piper_freeze

[6938]Feb 17, 2010
    My video has been featured on Xfilesnews.com! *Jumps up and down* So happy!!
    See here: http://xfilesnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3582:featured-video-philes-eyes&catid=38:fandom&Itemid=115

WhereAreWe

[6939]Jun 3, 2010

I just checked the dates on this thread, feb! I got all excited cause I thought Nat was back! Well everyones just gonna have to come back now that mary and i have returned :-)

tinker79bell

[6940]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 6

WhereAreWe wrote:

I just checked the dates on this thread, feb! I got all excited cause I thought Nat was back! Well everyones just gonna have to come back now that mary and i have returned :-)

I agree Elena! I looked through the threads and freaked because I thought everyone was back...and that's just how old the threads are! CRAZY!! We need to all work together and get X-Files higher up for shows...I checked the other day and it was Show #104! What happened!! We need it to be at LEAST in the top 50!