The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

#3:Off Topic Thread

maverick13007

[81]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 40
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    OH MY GOD!!! I thought I posted on here las night! I coulda sworn I did I don't remember anything cept that I left my uniform at Robbs yea Ellen go ahead.......And Natalie!! OMG I apparently didn't sign off or anything and I read the convo. we had las night...ha ha ha ummm wow! I am sorry..btw I am still drunk and I am never drinking again in my life of lives and I dunno why I am up at **** 8:30 omg Lisa I got gernral tsoas last night!!!! I left that in the movie store though!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg I am the biggest screw up ever!! I'm gonna go watch captain planet!! Holler!

hahah and i even told you i was like elena your drunk huh and then i guess you tryed 2 reply 2 me cus it had the letters N and o along with some other letter hehe
    yo its ok, and umm i give you a week 2

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maverick13007

[82]Sep 9, 2006
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    Does anyone else think the happy face looks stoned?

i wawsnt gonna sya anything but yes it does.....

WhereAreWe

[83]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 9
    Omg Sarah!!! That reminded me of my bff Helen, we were in English class my junior year and Natael and I were like lets play captain planet! So we were like Earth, Air and Helen was like oh yea they had Heart, wtf was Heart? Like what was their power, what did they do?! She actually talked about it for 20 minutes and Natael and I decided we didn't wanna play captain planet anymore. Helen was a buzz kill ha ha.
    @Jess umm it looks like it's stoned cause it is! That or it's drunk which I am not anymore!! And when I say I will never drink again I mean I will not drink for about a month! which is never in my mind. Oh and Robb brought me my uniform like a good boy but he at my effing Airheads sooo we are no longer speaking.

ellentalk_uk

[84]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 3
    OMG i miss airheads we dont have them over here because they contain like 80x more colors and preservities that is legal in food in this country! The blue and green ones are the best.

Scifinerdd10

[85]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 14

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    OMG i miss airheads we dont have them over here because they contain like 80x more colors and preservities that is legal in food in this country! The blue and green ones are the best.

omg yall actually have laws about that!? that is so weird

WhereAreWe

[86]Sep 10, 2006
    Heather we have some pretty messed up laws as well, you know you can't ride a mary go round on sundays? Oh and Ellen I will smuggle you in some airheads and yea the blue ones are amazing and that MFer ate mine!!! he is lucky I have a sandwich with me right now! Oh also you should all go check out my new video I made I dunno if its working, it should be by now though.

scarlett_fever

[87]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 19
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    Omg Sarah!!! That reminded me of my bff Helen, we were in English class my junior year and Natael and I were like lets play captain planet! So we were like Earth, Air and Helen was like oh yea they had Heart, wtf was Heart? Like what was their power, what did they do?! She actually talked about it for 20 minutes and Natael and I decided we didn't wanna play captain planet anymore. Helen was a buzz kill ha ha.
    @Jess umm it looks like it's stoned cause it is! That or it's drunk which I am not anymore!! And when I say I will never drink again I mean I will not drink for about a month! which is never in my mind. Oh and Robb brought me my uniform like a good boy but he at my effing Airheads sooo we are no longer speaking.

Haha! I never played Captain Planet but that is awesome and that stupid kid with his monkey are so freakin' stupid! He did nothing except feel left out because he had not real power and all he had was his stupid monkey. But yeah Captain Planet with his blue skin and green hair was awesome. Oh yeah and Airheads are the best ever! Especially the red and blue ones. Good times. That's sad that their outlawed is some places! I think pixie sticks are a lot worse for you than Airheads. Man, I'm hungry now.

ellentalk_uk

[88]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 3
    Elena made me a fantastic video...it's over on you tube you should all go see it and marvel at how great she is!

Thanks Elena I love you!

Cajungirl26

[89]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 33
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    Heather we have some pretty messed up laws as well, you know you can't ride a mary go round on sundays? .

seriously??? We used to have what was called a "Blue Law" in which all the stores, except for grocery stores were closed but that was repealed in the mid-80's...I guess people needed more time to shop for clothes and stuff over the weekend....to this day though they are only usually opened from noon to 6 p.m. (on Sunday)
    Edited on 09/10/2006 2:10pm

Scifinerdd10

[90]Sep 10, 2006

[QUOTE="WhereAreWe"]Heather we have some pretty messed up laws as well, you know you can't ride a mary go round on sundays?QUOTE]

OMG WAT!? i didnt kno that!

AllUNeedIsLove

[91]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 5
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    I think pixie sticks are a lot worse for you than Airheads.

DUDE JUST AS I WAS READING THIS I WAS EATING A PIXIE STICK!!!!!

scarlett_fever

[92]Sep 10, 2006
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

That's because Pixie sticks are awesome! Especially those really long ones. Which gives you instant diabetes because it's so much sugar. Watch out! Now I want some, I'm gonna have to make a trip to the store all for some sweet pixie sticks!

Scifinerdd10

[93]Sep 10, 2006

AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

HAHA omg thats WEIRD!

AllUNeedIsLove

[94]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 5
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

That's because Pixie sticks are awesome! Especially those really long ones. Which gives you instant diabetes because it's so much sugar. Watch out! Now I want some, I'm gonna have to make a trip to the store all for some sweet pixie sticks!

dude I am on SUCH a sugar high right now that all you can do is listen to Back street boys!!!!!!!!!!! I am still in pjs

WhereAreWe

[95]Sep 10, 2006
    ha ha yessum my ex-boyfriend had like an effing book about dumb laws like you can't walk down the street backwards while eating a jelly donut. And there is one where you can't eat a certain kind of cereal in public. yea I will ask him about it if I must.

BrunaC

[96]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 17
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    ha ha yessum my ex-boyfriend had like an effing book about dumb laws like you can't walk down the street backwards while eating a jelly donut. And there is one where you can't eat a certain kind of cereal in public. yea I will ask him about it if I must.

Omg, LMAO!!!      
    yes i wanna know more...

scarlett_fever

[97]Sep 10, 2006
    There's a whole website devoted to stupid laws and stuff. It's pretty funny. Check it out if want at dumb.com.

maverick13007

[98]Sep 10, 2006

omfg! you have got to be kidding me!!
    haha my bro boughts some Airheads i got all the white ones.....i liked to be surprised!!
    but the red ones are tight!

WhereAreWe

[99]Sep 11, 2006
    maverick13007 wrote:

haha my bro boughts some Airheads i got all the white ones.....i liked to be surprised!!

Natalie, they are all good, cept for the orange ones, those are gross but I would still buy them I bought a like industrial size box of them from Sams Club about a month go for like 5 bux!!! the are gonw now of course. So if you need the hook up, hit up Sams! Also Nat, I dunno if you got back on aim but my trillian was having a sezur and I gave up on it.

p.s. I loves Ellen M. (I was gonna put your last name but I dunno bout these people on the board, they got those shifty eyes like Jess)

maverick13007

[100]Sep 11, 2006
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:

Natalie, they are all good, cept for the orange ones, those are gross but I would still buy them I bought a like industrial size box of them from Sams Club about a month go for like 5 bux!!! the are gonw now of course. So if you need the hook up, hit up Sams! Also Nat, I dunno if you got back on aim but my trillian was having a sezur and I gave up on it.

p.s. I loves Ellen M. (I was gonna put your last name but I dunno bout these people on the board, they got those shifty eyes like Jess)

damn you Jess
    heehehe its cool im talking 2 you now and alll and i agree orange is my least favorite!