The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

#3:Off Topic Thread

scarlett_fever

[161]Sep 15, 2006
    • level: 19
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    ha ha ha I am sooo effing ADD I got online to e-mail myself some papers and I ended up here! I just remembered why I got on so I guess I will go do work now
    Oh and if you make that thread mav. then I will make mine and Jess' thread

Haha, that happens all the time. I get ont the comp to do work and always end up in some XF related site, most likely this one.

OT - I have to go to the beach this weekend. Usually people would be excited but its supposed to be all windy and rainy. I mean seriously who goes to the beach when its like that? I'm convinced my sis is taking me to kill me and throw me in the ocean. It's the only logical reason really.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scifinerdd10

[162]Sep 15, 2006
    • level: 14
    OMG wtf is up with my percent!? im freaking out right now cuz i dont have any level or percent!!! if i cant post pictures i WILL die!

WhereAreWe

[163]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 9
    Hey I had a really **** day at work so cheer me up! Also I had something else to say that was of the up most importance as you can tell by me not remembering it.......Oh! ha ha ok so today in gov.(my saturday class) we were talking about supremacy clause and stuff and federalism and my prof. was talking about how a state can ignore a direct command from the federal government and I was like kinda like when Mulder and Scully went to New Jersey to take a look at this body but it wasn't a gov. case yet? yea she said uh yea ok I guess that is an example and everyone knew what I was talking about cept ummm no one did know but they know now!

Scifinerdd10

[164]Sep 16, 2006

haha ok im attempting to cheer u up

maverick13007

[165]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 40

oh i had a sucky day 2!

Edited on 09/16/2006 9:51pm

WhereAreWe

[166]Sep 17, 2006
    Thanx Heather but I just got stoned...Sorry I guess I couldna't handle quiting but I didn't get drunk! I only had a few shots of vodka, but it was a really bad day so I deserve it! also I think it was laced with something cause I saw like 500 people in the road on the way home good thing I didn't freak out and jerk the wheel oh and we went to a Hibaci bar tonight omg it was soooooooooooooooo freaking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will post pics. later cause then I rode a bull!! a mechanical one that is.

lisaletostak

[167]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 3
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    Hey I had a really **** day at work so cheer me up! Also I had something else to say that was of the up most importance as you can tell by me not remembering it.......Oh! ha ha ok so today in gov.(my saturday class) we were talking about supremacy clause and stuff and federalism and my prof. was talking about how a state can ignore a direct command from the federal government and I was like kinda like when Mulder and Scully went to New Jersey to take a look at this body but it wasn't a gov. case yet? yea she said uh yea ok I guess that is an example and everyone knew what I was talking about cept ummm no one did know but they know now!

haha good one! btw i talked to you for 2 minutes today! but that is pretty much my fault soo yeah but i didn't talk to mav either but she imed me so it's ok almost.  i am talking to ellie right now though.  actually i'm harrassing her about taco bell.  elena i have some horrible, horrible news so make sure you are sitting down.  there are no taco bells in all of europe.  it's ok to cry, i did.

Scifinerdd10

[168]Sep 17, 2006

lisaletostak wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:

haha good one! btw i talked to you for 2 minutes today! but that is pretty much my fault soo yeah but i didn't talk to mav either but she imed me so it's ok almost.  i am talking to ellie right now though.  actually i'm harrassing her about taco bell.  elena i have some horrible, horrible news so make sure you are sitting down.  there are no taco bells in all of europe.  it's ok to cry, i did.

OMG!...thas all i can say

X_Arcadia_X

[169]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 13

lisaletostak wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:

OMG really?  I mean I've never been to taco bell but i didn't realise that was because there WEREN'T any; I just thought it was beacuse I wasn't loved enough for someone to take me there!

WhereAreWe

[170]Sep 17, 2006
    lisaletostak wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:

haha good one! btw i talked to you for 2 minutes today! but that is pretty much my fault soo yeah but i didn't talk to mav either but she imed me so it's ok almost. i am talking to ellie right now though. actually i'm harrassing her about taco bell. elena i have some horrible, horrible news so make sure you are sitting down. there are no taco bells in all of europe. it's ok to cry, i did.

Lisa, I know.....She told me and I played it off like I didn't care but deep down inside I died a little but what can you expect from a country that doesn't have airheads? You know what we should do? After we become bff's with Gillian we should have her fund us some money and we can effing start our own taco bell and umm it will be amazing!!!! Then Katie I will tak you cause I think you are special and it is a special place to be let me tell you my friend.

scarlett_fever

[171]Sep 17, 2006
    Ok wow, I'm gone for one day and you guys have filled up the board with so many posts I can't keep up with them! I went to the crappy beach which sucked because it was cold and windy and a seagull kept harassing me! Oh but I did have fun on the drive because practically any road sign I could relate to XF. I made a game of it. Wow, I got it bad! I totally am bugging on Starbucks man! It's awesome!

maverick13007

[172]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 40
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    Ok wow, I'm gone for one day and you guys have filled up the board with so many posts I can't keep up with them! I went to the crappy beach which sucked because it was cold and windy and a seagull kept harassing me! Oh but I did have fun on the drive because practically any road sign I could relate to XF. I made a game of it. Wow, I got it bad! I totally am bugging on Starbucks man! It's awesome!

Sarah....you were harrassed by a sae gull? What a dork!
    haha no i know they suck..........

lisaletostak

[173]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    lisaletostak wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:

haha good one! btw i talked to you for 2 minutes today! but that is pretty much my fault soo yeah but i didn't talk to mav either but she imed me so it's ok almost. i am talking to ellie right now though. actually i'm harrassing her about taco bell. elena i have some horrible, horrible news so make sure you are sitting down. there are no taco bells in all of europe. it's ok to cry, i did.

Lisa, I know.....She told me and I played it off like I didn't care but deep down inside I died a little but what can you expect from a country that doesn't have airheads? You know what we should do? After we become bff's with Gillian we should have her fund us some money and we can effing start our own taco bell and umm it will be amazing!!!! Then Katie I will tak you cause I think you are special and it is a special place to be let me tell you my friend.

YES! BRILLIANT! also i forget why but i started reading about the CIA on wikipedia and then i saw operation paperclip and project bluebird and other mind control projects, but my point is basically x-files seems so crazy that it just seems like it's completely fiction, but um it's f*cking not! half this sh*t is true, go look up anything and see. they have pictures of blacked out documents on some sites.  oh man they are probably still doing mind control through the tv, i would bet on it.

Scifinerdd10

[174]Sep 18, 2006

lisaletostak wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    lisaletostak wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:

YES! BRILLIANT! also i forget why but i started reading about the CIA on wikipedia and then i saw operation paperclip and project bluebird and other mind control projects, but my point is basically x-files seems so crazy that it just seems like it's completely fiction, but um it's f*cking not! half this sh*t is true, go look up anything and see. they have pictures of blacked out documents on some sites.  oh man they are probably still doing mind control through the tv, i would bet on it.

haha thats why we're all obsessed with the xfiles...its really the government controling us! lol but i asked my history teacher last year about Paperclip and the Queen Anne and stuff but hes like "uhh i have no idea...heather, dont believe everything u see on tv" im like psh w/e its real!

Edited on 09/18/2006 3:57am

scarlett_fever

[175]Sep 18, 2006

Ok, I found out the Monday night TNT marathon starts with 'Within' I don't remember them showing the final eps of season 7 last week! What's the deal? Or did they do them at their weird 5 am on Saturday time slot? Stupid TNT! *shakes fist*

OT - I heard that Annabeth Gish aka Reyes is pregnant. Congrats to her.

Edited on 09/18/2006 12:04pm

Scifinerdd10

[176]Sep 18, 2006
    omg we are NEVER going to have an xf 2 if our xf girls dont stop getting knocked up! lol hahaha dont get me wrong! CONGRATS to Anabeth and Gilly...but then after that lets get going with this movie, huh?
    Edited on 09/18/2006 12:30pm

WhereAreWe

[177]Sep 18, 2006
    scarlett_fever wrote:

Ok, I found out the Monday night TNT marathon starts with 'Within' I don't remember them showing the final eps of season 7 last week! What's the deal? Or did they do them at their weird 5 am on Saturday time slot? Stupid TNT! *shakes fist*

So Sarah we can assume you will be on tonight to chat with the cool kids i.e. me Lisa and Mary ha ha but you know what happens when you assume, you make and ass out of u and me soo I am just gonna assume and we will see ha ha

Scifinerdd10

[178]Sep 18, 2006
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

So Sarah we can assume you will be on tonight to chat with the cool kids i.e. me Lisa and Mary ha ha but you know what happens when you assume, you make and ass out of u and me soo I am just gonna assume and we will see ha ha

omg im depressed...i cant come...ya know wat?? fck school! and bees...and CC lol

tinker79bell

[179]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 6
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

omg im depressed...i cant come...ya know wat?? fck school! and bees...and CC lol

oh heather...u just need to take every tuesday off so u can stay up all night on monday! we miss you!! and sarah your butt better be on too!! you all left me alone last week and i had to watch all by myself and they were good ones too!!

scarlett_fever

[180]Sep 18, 2006
    tinker79bell wrote:
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

oh heather...u just need to take every tuesday off so u can stay up all night on monday! we miss you!! and sarah your butt better be on too!! you all left me alone last week and i had to watch all by myself and they were good ones too!!

Yes, I will try to be on tonight but I always get the time difference mixed up by the time its midnight for me its like 2 or 3 around you guys so I gotta get on early! But I'm bummed because now they are in season 8/9 and those eps depress me!