The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

#3:Off Topic Thread

lisaletostak

[181]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    yeah i always forget til i check this thread but um last week i was in toronto so i had an excuse for last week
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scifinerdd10

[182]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 14
    omg those eps depress me 2!

WhereAreWe

[183]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 9
    I just wrote this paer on multiculturalism and I was thinking of how I could add the X-Files into it and I wa slike man there is kno what but now I am thinking about it and I coulda talked about how they X-Files deals with different tribes and stuff!! Oh wells it's to lat now, maybe for the next paper plus I need this class for my major so I better uh not piss off the prof.

maverick13007

[184]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 40

hhhmmmm well i gots bad news people
    soo umm i was on my computer in the morning like usual and umm i went to go take a nap...
    so i came out and my bro was there and i was gonna go on the computer and he said that it was all effed it
    soo i try it and it just like effing crashed on me!
    soooo i am on my uncles right now and all of my fan fic, pictures, basically all of my sh*t is gone!!!
    and ummm im kinda pissed right now!!
    sooo you wont be seeing any fan fic....or anything so ummmm i have ti gi through the forums to save all of the david, gillian pics that i lost and sh*t!

maverick13007

[187]Sep 19, 2006
    BrunaC wrote:
    ohhhhh, mav i'm sorry to hear that!!! i'm with you, sister! i would hate if that happen to me, so i'm pissed as you are... losing all the pic and stuff... but don't be sad!!!

no you have no idea how mad i am
    I AM BEYOND PISSED!!!!!!!!
    I lost alllllllllllll of my fan fics! the ones i read, the ones i WROTE everything!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

maverick13007

[189]Sep 19, 2006
    BrunaC wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:

no you have no idea how mad i am
    I AM BEYOND PISSED!!!!!!!!
    I lost alllllllllllll of my fan fics! the ones i read, the ones i WROTE everything!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

yeah, you're right... that is really bad! uhmm.... i wish something could be done .... but is your computer working well??
    [/QUOTE]

Ummmm......NOOO!!
    It pretty much sucks hard core status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scifinerdd10

[190]Sep 19, 2006

OMG NAT!! im so sorry i dunno what id do! aww....

ok so this should be on the all questions asked thread but when elena was talking about relating xf to school it made me think of this...so i have to make this composition thing in art class where i have to draw a bunch of unrecognizable shapes all over the paper...and somewhere on the page i have to draw one recognizable object or whatever and i sat in art class for like 15 minutes trying to think of something i could draw thats realated to the xf...i have no idea?? it can be anything...and i have to draw it small and its the only thing that can be in color. any ideas?

Edited on 09/19/2006 1:31pm

sarastar43

[191]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 11
    hmmmm an X? lol I dunno though, I can't really think of any symbols associated with x-files...

Scifinerdd10

[192]Sep 19, 2006

sarastar43 wrote:
    hmmmm an X? lol I dunno though, I can't really think of any symbols associated with x-files...

Yeah thats wat i was thinking too...i green X...and thats what Bruna said

WhereAreWe

[193]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 9
    maverick13007 wrote:

hhhmmmm well i gots bad news people
    soo umm i was on my computer in the morning like usual and umm i went to go take a nap...
    so i came out and my bro was there and i was gonna go on the computer and he said that it was all effed it
    soo i try it and it just like effing crashed on me!
    soooo i am on my uncles right now and all of my fan fic, pictures, basically all of my sh*t is gone!!!
    and ummm im kinda pissed right now!!
    sooo you wont be seeing any fan fic....or anything so ummmm i have ti gi through the forums to save all of the david, gillian pics that i lost and sh*t!

Nat.....Guess what? it's ok cause I still love you and that is all that really matters

E5C4PE

[194]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 1

maverick13007 wrote: hhhmmmm well i gots bad news people soo umm i was on my computer in the morning like usual and umm i went to go take a nap... so i came out and my bro was there and i was gonna go on the computer and he said that it was all effed it soo i try it and it just like effing crashed on me! soooo i am on my uncles right now and all of my fan fic, pictures, basically all of my sh*t is gone!!! and ummm im kinda pissed right now!! sooo you wont be seeing any fan fic....or anything so ummmm i have ti gi through the forums to save all of the david, gillian pics that i lost and sh*t!

oh i can soooo sympathize. a few years ago my old pc crashed and i lost all my fan fics, and like over 1500 pics.... i was like just....lost.

i know it sounds kinda pathetic when your fan stuff means thaat much to you, but when you put all that time and work into something, even a hobby, it's pretty devestating when it just up and disappears forever. sorry mav

Edited on 09/19/2006 8:49pm
    Edited 2 total times.

E5C4PE

[195]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 1
    oops!

sorry, some of my msg got mixed up in the quote above it, so if you just saw the end of it , it sounds kinda harsh. didn't mean it that way at all. i was just trying to say i was once in your shoes too, and not only did i lose all my stuff, but i was w/o a pc for over a year.

sorry if i came off sounding like an ass.

Scifinerdd10

[196]Sep 20, 2006
    omg yeah id be depressed if all my xf stuff on my computer got erased...

X_Arcadia_X

[198]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 13
    OK Heather so I put some MAJOR thought into this Art problem of yours b/c I know what a leg end you are at Art so your work shouldn't be anything less than extraordinary Sooo I was thinking you could draw an X but I thought that was kinda an obvious thing to do so why don't you draw something like Scully's cross? AND if you tilt the page a bit it'd still make an X OR a spaceship, alien, alien foetus or *thinks of a fifth* a gun! OK so most of those ideas suck but psh w/e that's why I don't do Art

maverick13007

[200]Sep 20, 2006
    E5C4PE wrote:
    oops!

sorry, some of my msg got mixed up in the quote above it, so if you just saw the end of it , it sounds kinda harsh. didn't mean it that way at all. i was just trying to say i was once in your shoes too, and not only did i lose all my stuff, but i was w/o a pc for over a year.

sorry if i came off sounding like an ass.

haah no its cool i dont take those things in any offense....except for that duckyy b*z*tch....
    anyways!!!
    hmmm but i mean just look at my level, and my forum posts!
    haha i know im a dork but yes it does suck!!!