The X-Files Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Ask ALL Questions Here

tinker79bell

[201]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 6
    Thanks so much! that makes sense....i cant believe i never picked up on it before lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scifinerdd10

[202]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 14

Two questions...what does the tattoo of the compass pointing west on DD's ankle mean?

and were Mulder and Scully sleeping together in season 7?

WhereAreWe

[203]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 9

Scifinerdd10 wrote:

Two questions...what does the tattoo of the compass pointing west on DD's ankle mean?

and were Mulder and Scully sleeping together in season 7?

He's daughters name is West

And yes they were doing it in freaking season one!! ha ha but no really they were gettin down by season 7

ok I dunno how I made that all big sorry

Edited on 07/30/2006 4:01pm

Scifinerdd10

[204]Jul 30, 2006
    ha ha ha thats so cute! (about his daughter!) and funny about mulder and scully! when was the first time tho, all things?

WhereAreWe

[205]Jul 30, 2006

Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    ha ha ha thats so cute! (about his daughter!) and funny about mulder and scully! when was the first time tho, all things?

Oh no!!! You did not just ask that question!!! ha ha ha omg good thing Ellen is gone for a few days ok well this has been asked soooooo many times, I will be a good member of the board and try and find it for you love!

Scifinerdd10

[206]Jul 30, 2006
    k thanks

WhereAreWe

[207]Jul 30, 2006
    ok look here's the deal, I looked through two pages and coudn't handle looking through anymore soo umm the responses arent on those two pages our page eight or 20-16 but umm basically I think they were sleeping together first episode! umm basically we came up with like season six I think?..Yea season six sounds good to me but umm I am talking to Lisa now and she doesn't know and we both think Ellen could tell you but umm she also hates this question so we are gonna leave her out of it So yea season six! or sooner

Scifinerdd10

[208]Jul 30, 2006
    wait a second...but theyre first kiss isnt until Millenium so how could they b sleeping 2gether if they never even kissed b4. i mean, i guess its possible, but it doesnt make much sense

WhereAreWe

[209]Jul 30, 2006
    ooops my bad! it was season seven I just talked to Nat and she said yea it was season seven but w/e, six seven same thing, they were doing it in season six!

Scifinerdd10

[210]Aug 1, 2006
    What are Mulder and Scully's phone numbers? i want to put them in my phone

WhereAreWe

[211]Aug 1, 2006

Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    What are Mulder and Scully's phone numbers? i want to put them in my phone

ha ha way ahead of ya, here ya go!

Mulder- 2025550199

Scully-2025553564

umm and Scullys doesn't work, just a heads up but last time I tryed it I was stoned and oh man it was bad..ha ha so feel free to try it again!

Scifinerdd10

[212]Aug 1, 2006
    YAY thanks...ha ha i just put them in my phone!

philmore9

[213]Aug 1, 2006
    Here one for ya. In "Trust No 1" halfway through season 9, the Shadow Man has a phone conversation with Scully and he refers to an instance when Scully "in a moment of weakness, evens asked agent Mulder to your bed". What is he referring to and in what episode did she do that?

lisaletostak

[214]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 3

philmore9 wrote:
    Here one for ya. In "Trust No 1" halfway through season 9, the Shadow Man has a phone conversation with Scully and he refers to an instance when Scully "in a moment of weakness, evens asked agent Mulder to your bed". What is he referring to and in what episode did she do that?

all things is the episode

WhereAreWe

[215]Aug 2, 2006
    They were in Mulders apartment in all things, I thought he was refereing to Per Manum....I could be lying to myself but that's what I thought, if you had to believe one of  I choose neither of us ha ha ha but no really I am right!

ellentalk_uk

[216]Aug 2, 2006

THE FAQ POST!

Ok so I am writing this real big and multi-coloured so that when someone needs to find it again they can!  There are a few questions that all the newbies to this board ask and while the regulars like myself love asking and answering questions it can be frustrating to go over the same stuff so here are the answers to the big 3

Q1 When did M and S first get it on?

Although the general assumption is All Things - there is some question whether this is the case.  Scully leaves Mulder in bed in All Things and this doesn't sit straight with alot of people - not for a first time.  So it may be that they have been sleeping together for a little while before that ( early season 7) but being Mulder and Scully they haven't talked about it and that explains why Scully is still kind of uncertain when she talks to Daniel in All Things.   In alot of the Early season 7 eps (Rush, TGV, TAM) M and S are more Chipper/flirty than usual.  GA and DD have said in interview that by that point they had decided to play it like they were together...and it certainly appears like they are on screEn.

There are also some people that think that Millenium is a continuity error and in fact they were Sleeping together from late season 6 - this would fit with "the one lonely night" being after Per Manum flash backs which I place late season 6.  But the Millenium kiss bugs me too much to really go with that.

And there are also some people that think our fav agents were at it from much early on or just after the cancer arc...however I am not one of these.

Q2 .

Why does Mulder tape an X to his window?

Easy one - to let his informant X know that he needed some information.  He obviously couldn't just call X up on the hellophone because they would both likely end up roadkill so Mulder taped his window which X would keep a look out for and then Contact Mulder

Q3 When are the Per Manum Flash backs?

I could write a thesis on all the different possibilities for this but I'll keep it short.  The general consensus from the fans that I have talked to about this is that it was left intentionally ambigous to leave it open for the pregnancy story line in season 8 and so that CC and the gang didn't have to think too much about continuity.  But using all kinds of reasoning (including body language, episode time lines, hair and wardrobe sampling!!) the general theory is the first flash back (the "hey scully I pocketed your eggs didn't I mention that?" one) happend in late season 5 when he agents were still kind of at odds with each other.  Then the second dd flash back ("yep you can have my sperm -they might as well do something other than collect in my wank sock") happened early to mid season 6.  Then the last one (that was my last chance) was towards the end of season 6 after at least 3 months of trying.

Cover note: These arnswers are only my IHO based on talks with similarly obsessed fans.  they my not to factualy acurate but at least I'm talking...1013 is not!

Edited on 08/02/2006 9:44am

WhereAreWe

[217]Aug 2, 2006
    see I told you she was gonna get pissed

ellentalk_uk

[218]Aug 2, 2006
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    see I told you she was gonna get pissed

haha I'm not pissed! I just thought it was time to put those 3 to bed for a while and now when anyone asked we can just say the answer is on page 22 in big letters!

scarlett_fever

[219]Aug 2, 2006
    • level: 19
    Wank sock? Hee hee that one had me laughing.

philmore9

[220]Aug 2, 2006

thanks ellen. once again your attention to detail and comprehensive insights add a new echelon of understanding esp for admitted newbs such as yours truly.

are you seeing anyone? haha jk