The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Ask ALL Questions Here

Piper_freeze

[3741]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 19
    This must be the most frequently asked question of this whole forum.. No, seriously, it's great that you're enjoying TXF so much. Watch the movie right between seasons 5 and 6. Have fun!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wonderboylb

[3742]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 2

Piper_freeze wrote:
    This must be the most frequently asked question of this whole forum.. No, seriously, it's great that you're enjoying TXF so much. Watch the movie right between seasons 5 and 6. Have fun!

haha, really? do I get a prize =)

so, season finale 5, then movie, then season premiere 6

right?

just wanna make sure. Also i really liked IWTB however there just wasnt anything xfiley about it. it coulda been csi the movie. cool movie, but it wasnt an xfile. HOWEVER i saw the previews for nick cages new movie 'knowing' and that story looks like it wouldve made an excellent script for an xfiles movie! oh well...

Piper_freeze

[3743]Mar 8, 2009
    wonderboylb wrote:
    so, season finale 5, then movie, then season premiere 6, right?
    Right.

DrTrish197

[3744]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 18
    wonderboylb wrote:

Piper_freeze wrote:

haha, really? do I get a prize =)

so, season finale 5, then movie, then season premiere 6

right?

just wanna make sure. Also i really liked IWTB however there just wasnt anything xfiley about it. it coulda been csi the movie. cool movie, but it wasnt an xfile. HOWEVER i saw the previews for nick cages new movie 'knowing' and that story looks like it wouldve made an excellent script for an xfiles movie! oh well...

are you kidding me???? that movie was very xfiles-like.... it was in the monster of the week story, and there was so much insight into the characters' lives..... i have been a fan of the xfiles for 17 years, i guess if you start late and didn't watch as they went you don't appreciate the movie as much..... but for philes that movie was very good..... people who were expecting te alien mythology and went in thinking they were gonna get an alien movie were disappointed, but imo, i thought the movie was perfect!

Piper_freeze

[3745]Mar 8, 2009
    And it was definitely supernatural.. Or do you get signs from God and a psychic priest in your average CSI episode? ;D

Also, I may repeat myself here but I love this film to death. ^^

keepgoinFBIWmn

[3746]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    I concur

jethroluvsjenny

[3747]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 6
    hey guys can some1 tell me??? Were Mulder and Scully together in the last movie???? Im abit confussed. Coz it didnt look like it and then they were in bed togehter which i didnt mind. But if any1 could clear that up for me that would be great..

OnePerCentClub

[3748]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 35
    jethroluvsjenny wrote:
    hey guys can some1 tell me??? Were Mulder and Scully together in the last movie???? Im abit confussed. Coz it didnt look like it and then they were in bed togehter which i didnt mind. But if any1 could clear that up for me that would be great..

Yes, they were together. They stayed together since the last episode. Or that's what I think

puzzlingpixie

[3749]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 12
    jethroluvsjenny wrote:

It took me a few seconds to figure it out myself the first time I watched the movie. Scully tells the agents she has no idea where Mulder is, because technically he is still wanted by the government and therefore in hiding. She's really been living with him, which I think was sort of odd, because any good detective could've just followed her to find him instead of asking her for him. So, yes, I believe they were very much living together. Anyway, that was my plot line conclusion.

Frankburnsflagg

[3750]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 13
    puzzlingpixie wrote:
    jethroluvsjenny wrote:

It took me a few seconds to figure it out myself the first time I watched the movie. Scully tells the agents she has no idea where Mulder is, because technically he is still wanted by the government and therefore in hiding. She's really been living with him, which I think was sort of odd, because any good detective could've just followed her to find him instead of asking her for him. So, yes, I believe they were very much living together. Anyway, that was my plot line conclusion.
    That's how I took it as well. And that could have happened as well . Very simple detective work.

jethroluvsjenny

[3751]Mar 12, 2009
    thanks guys u hav really helped. so do u think they will make anither movie where they might actually b married with kids and they hav william back????

kcosenti

[3752]Mar 12, 2009
    Aww William! That was so sad when Scully had to give him up : (

Frankburnsflagg

[3753]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 13
    jethroluvsjenny wrote:
    thanks guys u hav really helped. so do u think they will make anither movie where they might actually b married with kids and they hav william back????
    Nah on the whole married thing -- but I think that William will figure in somehow.

kcosenti

[3754]Mar 12, 2009
    they need to do another movie with the whole 2012 thing!

xf4ever

[3755]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    hi guys... do you know from which episode is this qoute from? "maybe we are not alone in universe, but each of us in some way is alone on this planet..." or somthing like that

Piper_freeze

[3756]Mar 13, 2009
    Yeah, that should be "Jose Chung's From outer space" (season 3). The quote goes "although we may not be alone in the universe, in our own separate ways, on this planet, we are all alone."

Superb episode!!

xf4ever

[3757]Mar 13, 2009

thanks for reply )

over8ted

[3758]May 6, 2009
    I knew from the bed scene that they had been living together for the past 6 years. Then I saw the start again and kicked myself for not noticing how Scully throws her keys down like she owns the place. Of course she's been living there. It's possible of course that since the FBI agents didn't really know from FBI records that Mulder and Scully were anything more than partners that they didn't think they'd be living together. Especially since the last time Mulder went into hiding he did it without Scully. (See season 9)

Piper_freeze

[3759]May 7, 2009
    Yes, good points, Over8ted!

gocanic

[3760]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 3

I need help with a scene. I canĀ“t remember the episode or the season but I will try to describe it maybe someone can tell me which episode it was. Mulder and Scully are in a small room, I think they are watching an interogation. They are standing face to face but a man is between them. The converation is something about women who are strong and do not allow other to take care of them. Mulder kinda glances over at Scully and she meets his eyes. To me it is one of the most beautiful shipper scenes. I am sorry, that is all I can remember. Can anyone please try to help me.