The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Ask ALL Questions Here

starmaniac

[101]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 5
    Thanks for that Lisa! I guess its yet another thing that they never got round to figuring out - or at least telling us!
    I'm sure I actually heard about it on the news ages ago though, but everything is based on true stuff isn't it? Thats what makes the X-Files GREAT!

X_Arcadia_X wrote:
    I have a question, it's kinda not XF episode related but anyway...
    Star, you made that funkay little flashy thing that said "the truth is out there/trust no1" and put it up on a board saying anyone could use it. Anyway, it rules, so I'm going to put it in my sig, but for some reason it won't let me, it says the html isn't formed correctly or something. Does anyone else have this problem, or know how I can solve it? I put the html in like I normally do with everything else, do I have to be a certain level, or does the image have to be a certain file (.jpeg, .gif, etc)? I can't figure it out
    And Star, do you want me to credit it?

Aw, pleased you like it! Ok this is how I think it works...
    Put this in your sig, but remove the *s: [img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/glove01/truth.gif[/img*]

And its ok about credit, if you want to - cool! If you don't, doesn't matter!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WhereAreWe

[102]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 9
    ha ha ok I could probably make this a whole new thread but umm I mean all questions asked, I just wanted to know what everyones fave. Mulder and Scully kiss. I think mine would have to be the kiss in Millenium, first time I saw it, I was totally not expecting it and it was just like pow! And I was like yes!!! But a close second would be ther one in The Truth even though you can barely see it, also didn't expect that one either maybe cause I am an idiot but anyways what are your thoughts?

maverick13007

[103]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 40

HMMM i FEEL Y0U WARE
    i W0ULD SAY THE TRUTH 0NE
    i MEAN
    Y0U HEAR THE SNAP CRACKLE AND
    P0P!
    i KNEW iT HAD TA HAPPEN!
    H0W C0ULD A FiNALE BE WiTH0UT 0UT 2 HER0S KiSSiNG?
    FiND 0UT NEXT TiME iN THE
    "F0X W0NT LET ME D0 iT BUT i HAVE THE SCRiPT READY AND DD AND GA WANT 2 D0 BUT F0X iS BEiNG A LiTTLE B*TCH M0ViE!"

scarlett_fever

[104]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 19
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    ha ha ok I could probably make this a whole new thread but umm I mean all questions asked, I just wanted to know what everyones fave. Mulder and Scully kiss. I think mine would have to be the kiss in Millenium, first time I saw it, I was totally not expecting it and it was just like pow! And I was like yes!!! But a close second would be ther one in The Truth even though you can barely see it, also didn't expect that one either maybe cause I am an idiot but anyways what are your thoughts?

Oh this is hard. Although the Triangle kiss wasn't technically Scully I still love it because of how Mulder just grabs the back of her head and plants one on her her, very passionate. But my fave has to be The Truth kiss, yes even with the dark lighting! Although Millenium and Existence are still great. I love any Mulder/Scully affection!

This is sort of OT but I am laughing so hard at this drawing I found on the internet and it is basically what Mulder and Scully really do in the basement office and its wonderfully smutty, probably too much for me to post it but I'm so tempted to post the url because I'm a pervert like that and want to spread it around.

X_Arcadia_X

[105]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 13

starmaniac wrote:
    Thanks for that Lisa! I guess its yet another thing that they never got round to figuring out - or at least telling us! I'm sure I actually heard about it on the news ages ago though, but everything is based on true stuff isn't it? Thats what makes the X-Files GREAT!

X_Arcadia_X wrote:
    I have a question, it's kinda not XF episode related but anyway...
    Star, you made that funkay little flashy thing that said "the truth is out there/trust no1" and put it up on a board saying anyone could use it. Anyway, it rules, so I'm going to put it in my sig, but for some reason it won't let me, it says the html isn't formed correctly or something. Does anyone else have this problem, or know how I can solve it? I put the html in like I normally do with everything else, do I have to be a certain level, or does the image have to be a certain file (.jpeg, .gif, etc)? I can't figure it out And Star, do you want me to credit it?

Aw, pleased you like it! Ok this is how I think it works...
    Put this in your sig, but remove the *s: [img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/glove01/truth.gif[/img*]

And its ok about credit, if you want to - cool! If you don't, doesn't matter!

Thanks Star! *shows off coolness of sig* It's very prettiful

lisaletostak

[106]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 3

scarlett_fever wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:

Oh this is hard. Although the Triangle kiss wasn't technically Scully I still love it because of how Mulder just grabs the back of her head and plants one on her her, very passionate. But my fave has to be The Truth kiss, yes even with the dark lighting! Although Millenium and Existence are still great. I love any Mulder/Scully affection!

This is sort of OT but I am laughing so hard at this drawing I found on the internet and it is basically what Mulder and Scully really do in the basement office and its wonderfully smutty, probably too much for me to post it but I'm so tempted to post the url because I'm a pervert like that and want to spread it around.

yeah that's a touch call, but i think i like the truth one best because he grabs her in that one too and then he's holding her and kissin her hands and everything and it's just so cute. alright i'm tearing up a little just from typing this but that's because i have issues

WhereAreWe

[107]Jul 3, 2006
    I'm trying to buy the slim pack DVD's for my friends birthday but I can't find any online..Can somone send me a link? I went to amazon anf best buy but they were being lame and gave me like one season and it was special edition and I aint got that kinda money soo yea help please, I'm getting flusterd...

scarlett_fever

[108]Jul 3, 2006
    • level: 19
    Here are the amazon listings.

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Season 5

Season 6

Season 7

Season 8

Season 9

Hope these links work!

lisaletostak

[109]Jul 3, 2006

scarlett_fever wrote:
    Here are the amazon listings.

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Season 5

Season 6

Season 7

Season 8

Season 9

Hope these links work!

DUDE!!! so i sold my hong kong box set cuz i was gonna buy all these slim pack because they were $25 each but the price went up!!!! i am soooooooo mad about that.  so i'm getting used slim packs instead now.

maverick13007

[110]Jul 4, 2006

N0 D0NT GET USED 2 THE SLiM PACKS!
    NNNNNNNNNN000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!
    THE C0LLECT0RS ED ARE MUCH BETTER!

lisaletostak

[111]Jul 4, 2006

maverick13007 wrote:

N0 D0NT GET USED 2 THE SLiM PACKS!
    NNNNNNNNNN000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!
    THE C0LLECT0RS ED ARE MUCH BETTER!

but mine were all scratchy!!! i kept the last dvd for each season though...... even though i relaized that some of the last dvds had episodes on them.... i know, i'm a b*tch

maverick13007

[112]Jul 4, 2006

N00000000000000000000000!
    GET THE C0LLECT0RZ ED GET THE C0LLET0RZ ED!

*STARTS 2 RUN AR0UND, SEES LiSA, EYES G0 WiDE RUNS 2 HER, SLAPS HER AND RUNS BACK SCREAMiNG*

ellentalk_uk

[113]Jul 4, 2006
    I have the zone 2 packs....they are like the collectors editions but cheap and packaged like the slim packs!

WhereAreWe

[114]Jul 4, 2006
    I'm gonna buy my friend season one and two for her birthday but uh she is getting the slim packs cause I aint got that kinda money for collectors editions, ok I do but for myself ha ha ha well she will love them anyways she is just about the eps. anyways

lisaletostak

[115]Jul 4, 2006

maverick13007 wrote:

*STARTS 2 RUN AR0UND, SEES LiSA, EYES G0 WiDE RUNS 2 HER, SLAPS HER AND RUNS BACK SCREAMiNG*

hahaha ok wait but aren't the slim packs exactly the same except for the extras? which i have??? plus the dumb box?

maverick13007

[116]Jul 5, 2006

lisaletostak wrote:

maverick13007 wrote:

hahaha ok wait but aren't the slim packs exactly the same except for the extras? which i have??? plus the dumb box?

iTS N0T DUMB!
    Y0UR DUMB F0R SAYiN THAT THEY ARE DUMB!
    L00K Y0U! i SAY THAT THEY ARE C00LER WHiCH THEY ARE 0K!
    JP TECHNiCALLY BUT i JUST LiKE TE WAY THEY L00K
    ANY 0NE WANT A SEAS0N 2 SLiM PACK F0R FREE?

maverick13007

[117]Jul 5, 2006

HEY WHAT iS THE MESSAGE THAT iS WRiTiN 0N GA'S WRiST iN SANSKiRT OR SOMETHiNG

lisaletostak

[118]Jul 5, 2006

maverick13007 wrote:

lisaletostak wrote:

maverick13007 wrote:

iTS N0T DUMB!

YES!!! i would LOVE a season 2 slim pack for free please. i will give you shipping money and free cookies

maverick13007

[119]Jul 5, 2006
    T
    lisaletostak wrote:

maverick13007 wrote:

lisaletostak wrote:

maverick13007 wrote:

iTS N0T DUMB!

YES!!! i would LOVE a season 2 slim pack for free please. i will give you shipping money and free cookies

F0R GET THE SHiPPiNG M0NEY THE C00KiES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *GRABS A C00KiE AND MUNCHES 0N THEM*
    UMMM THESE AWR AWSUM...!

WhereAreWe

[120]Jul 5, 2006
    mav. I need help!!!