The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Ask ALL Questions Here

maverick13007

[121]Jul 5, 2006
    • level: 40

WHAT HAPPEND!
    HAVE N0 FEAR SUPER MAVViE iS HERE!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WhereAreWe

[122]Jul 5, 2006
    • level: 9
    thank you loveT

maverick13007

[123]Jul 5, 2006

EEEEEEEEEE THAT CARD L00KS STYLiSH!

FullMetalLuffy

[124]Jul 6, 2006
    • level: 12
    Who is the leader of the "Super Soilders"?
    What is The Cigarette Smoking Man's name?
    Who killed "The Lone Gunmen"?

Thanks

ellentalk_uk

[125]Jul 6, 2006
    • level: 3
    Ok time to answer some questions...

Mav - Gillian has "Everyday" written on her wrist.

FullmentalLuffy - I don't think the guy that is the head of the supersoilders has a name but my guess would be that the super solider general would be the older gay in the truth...but I don't think it was ever made explicit.

The CSM is C.G.B Spender but as to what the C the G and the B stand for....no clue!

The Lone Gunmen essential killed themselves as they locked them selves in an air tight room with a man who they knew would soon be venting toxic fumes....can't remember that gays name though or the nam of the guy that put the toxin producing dodad in him...personally I perfer to pretend "Jump the Shark" doesn't exist!

Hope that helped.

maverick13007

[126]Jul 6, 2006

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Mav - Gillian has "Everyday" written on her wrist.
    personally I perfer to pretend "Jump the Shark" doesn't exist!

thanx ellen!
    and yea i pretend that JTS doesnt exist either so when someone asks me
    what the lone gun die i end up saying "what they did! ahh hell naw!"

WhereAreWe

[127]Jul 7, 2006
    Ok so in a fight who would win, Celine from Underworld or Alice from Resident Evil? I am asking this cause my friends and I got in a fight about it, I think it would be a damn good fight but I would have to go with Alice because umm she is Alice she had like freaking the T virus in her! and she can kick ass granted Celine became like a day walker and stuff but w/e and my friends think Celine would win cause she has a nice ass soo w/e and this is the ALL questions asked thread it didn't specify to X-Files and we all know I like to go off topic anyway! thank you and if you haven's seen these films, well get hip to the good stuff yo!

maverick13007

[128]Jul 7, 2006

hahahahah
    beliebe it or not that is a very good question!
    i dont know i ahve to check there fighting techniques and all.........
    hmmmmmmmm *goes off 2 see*

ellentalk_uk

[129]Jul 10, 2006
    OK I got one.....

What do you think were the xmas gifts M and S exchanged at the end of how the ghost stole christmas?

maverick13007

[130]Jul 10, 2006

hmm good question ellie................
    well what were the shapes again?
    *goes 2 check*
    if some one else is one please post shapes

Cajungirl26

[131]Jul 10, 2006
    • level: 33

WhereAreWe wrote:
    Ok so in a fight who would win, Celine from Underworld or Alice from Resident Evil? I am asking this cause my friends and I got in a fight about it, I think it would be a damn good fight but I would have to go with Alice because umm she is Alice she had like freaking the T virus in her! and she can kick ass granted Celine became like a day walker and stuff but w/e and my friends think Celine would win cause she has a nice ass soo w/e and this is the ALL questions asked thread it didn't specify to X-Files and we all know I like to go off topic anyway! thank you and if you haven's seen these films, well get hip to the good stuff yo!

wow I'm hip!  LOL....ok kicking a** doesn't have anything to do with having a nice one.....that being said since the last installment of Resident Evil has us wondering what Alice's new abilities are I'd have to go with her....she's definitely got psychic powers

maverick13007

[132]Jul 10, 2006

Cajungirl26 wrote:

WhereAreWe wrote:

wow I'm hip! LOL....ok kicking a** doesn't have anything to do with having a nice one.....that being said since the last installment of Resident Evil has us wondering what Alice's new abilities are I'd have to go with her....she's definitely got psychic powers

i have reviwed it and if it werent for cajun i probably wouldnt have rememebered but yea i agree
    she will tottaly kick ass, ohh would that be a tight battle

Cajungirl26

[133]Jul 10, 2006
    • level: 33
    yeah it would be since Celine does have new powers now too....and of course the whole self-healing and immortality help too

WhereAreWe

[134]Jul 11, 2006

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    OK I got one.....

What do you think were the xmas gifts M and S exchanged at the end of how the ghost stole christmas?

Ay! My friends and I talked about this as well and I think this is what I came up with, Scully gave Mulder a video of some sort, of what well we can all imagine(Ellen keep your mind out the gutter) And it looks like Mulder gives Scully a cheese log or a paperback book, but I would want the cheese

that's for mav. cause she's to lazy to find screen caps herself. ha ha ha you see how long it took me to post this cause I'm super lazy, you're lucky I got bored

ellentalk_uk

[135]Jul 11, 2006
    Haha thanks for the character reference Elana!

So yeah I think Scully's to Mulder is a video tape too but Mulders to scully has got me stumped. I read a fan fic where it was a scraf and mini perfume bottle set and I've heard people suggest bath salts before which could work but I dunno thats kinda chessey and I think mulder would go for soemthing more...quirky.

Does the wrapping of the parcles bother anyone else as much as me....it's really scruffy (or is that just my OCD coming through ) and I really think that Scully atleast would be neater!

WhereAreWe

[136]Jul 11, 2006
    ha ha yea I think that is your OCD. I wish I could wrap half as good as that! I just put peoples presnts in the bag I bought it in cause I can't handle wrapping things, Actually my friend had a birthday party last week and she wanted one of my Oberlin College soccer jersys so I found a christmas bag in my closet so I wouldn't have to wrap it Oh and I figured out what Mulder got Scully! He got her a kalediscope with little aliens and UFO's in it!!! Oh man that would be kick ass! Oh and she got him a nice tie, that could be a tie box, or a VHS

scarlett_fever

[137]Jul 11, 2006
    • level: 19
    Maybe she spent all morning wrapping gifts for her family and when it came time to wrap Mulder's she was sick of wrapping and was a little more slack (her wrapping job is better than mine though!) Ok, I put way too much thought into this!

ellentalk_uk

[138]Jul 11, 2006
    Seriously...the holly is slightly of centre the corners arnt very crisp and the ribbon is scruffy...not to mention the ugly choice in paper to start with! Ok I need help!

WhereAreWe

[139]Jul 12, 2006
    Oh Ellen, I was wrapping a present earlier today and thought of you, I was actually wrapping some X-Files DVD's oh and I used newspaper for the wrapping and it looks like crap cause I used duct tape for the tape ha ha oh man you would send this present back to me!

I actually have two questions for yas, they both deal with The Truth cause it's on right now and I asked my sister but she's no use.
    Question #1: Why do you think Mulder and Scully still call each other by their last names? Ok yes it's professional I suppose but they are kinda past that after sleeping together and having a child, maybe it's just habbit? I dunno what do you all think?
    Question #2:This is just me having my mind in the gutter but I was watching The Truth and realized Mulder and Scully haven't seen each other in a while and wouldn't it have been awesome if they had a dirty sex scene in the jail cell? Ok maybe I'm just gross but, w/e I would watch it, and I've already made up that scene in my mind right now! It's freaking awesome and at the end a unicorn shows up and takes Mulder and Scully to go see Aslan to figure out how to save the world. It could happen.

scarlett_fever

[140]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 19
    Hmm...I think I shall take a stab at your questions for I am bored (and writing in a formal Shakespeare way that I must stop)

Question #1 - I always wondered this also. Like come on you guys should be on a first name basis by now. It's not like they were partners but I suppose it just became so common to them that they didn't give much thought about it.

Question #2 - Yes, there should have been some dirty sex but I'm not sure Mulder and Scully would be comfortable with an audience of creepy military guards. But they were bold enough to make out in front of their boss so who knows. As for the unicorn...I don't really know how to respond to that but a sex scene would have been great. I'm afraid all our minds are in the gutter when it comes to Mulder and Scully!

Have we asked the key question before or was that somewhere else? Like why did Scully have a key of Mulder's way back in 'Little Green Men' but Mulder never did (he had the super open her door all the way up to 'En Ami' when they were supposedly already intimate but yet no key!)If we already went over this question then disregard and call me stupid!