The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Ask ALL Questions Here

maverick13007

[141]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 40

WhereAreWe wrote:

#1: Maybe because it is habit and well mulder doesnt like his first name and scully wil probably jus say it to like play around but besides that mulder could possibly call her dana from time 2 time......

#2: YES! Conjugal visits! hahahah. ohh elena i was watching the truth the other day and well i was thinking the same!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blinkfan01

[142]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 8
    i have a x files related question....why do all of you seem to be loners!!!! you people make up youre own episodes you talk none stop about the x-files how could any of you actually have any friends left!!!! you make me sad now all of you GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackMeHoff1013

[143]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 1

blinkfan01 wrote:
    i have a x files related question....why do all of you seem to be loners!!!! you people make up youre own episodes you talk none stop about the x-files how could any of you actually have any friends left!!!! you make me sad now all of you GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha yea, I got a question for you blink, how bout I whip out my cock and smack you in the face with it and then once you are knocked out I'll take out your eyes and skull f***  you until your spine brakes Biotch! And that's not a fantasy world, that's real life baby!

WhereAreWe

[144]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 9
     I dunno what's going on but can we keep it PG no just kidding good look Jack.

blinkfan01

[145]Jul 12, 2006
    wow the fact you guys look for fights on the X FILES . the only reason why i was saying that was to make my friend pissed cuzz she loves the show but you decided that cuzz you dont seem to have the capability to fight with people that you know because the wont evan take the time to have a fight with you because you. i was only trying to bother my friend SO CALM DOWN! 

duckyy06

[146]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 3
    blinkfan01 is my friend...you can call her blorange she'll kill me if i say her real name. she really hates this show and i love it...shes just posting mean things cause shes bored and trying to piss me off. just ignore her. her death clock runs out today anyways.... 

blinkfan01

[147]Jul 12, 2006

ok duckyy06 IM NOT BLORANGE lol. she is right i was only doing it to bother her now calm down!!!!

WhereAreWe

[148]Jul 12, 2006
    Hey is anyone gonna watch that Stepehn King special on TNT tonight? I'm all about some Stephen King! Good times 

ellentalk_uk

[149]Jul 12, 2006
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    Question #1: Why do you think Mulder and Scully still call each other by their last names? Ok yes it's professional I suppose but they are kinda past that after sleeping together and having a child, maybe it's just habbit? I dunno what do you all think?
    Question #2:This is just me having my mind in the gutter but I was watching The Truth and realized Mulder and Scully haven't seen each other in a while and wouldn't it have been awesome if they had a dirty sex scene in the jail cell? Ok maybe I'm just gross but, w/e I would watch it, and I've already made up that scene in my mind right now! It's freaking awesome and at the end a unicorn shows up and takes Mulder and Scully to go see Aslan to figure out how to save the world. It could happen.

Oh Eena Elena Elena...#1 they have become pet names they way Mulder says Scully and Scully says Mulder means far more than Dana and Fox ever would. They don't need first names to be intimate.

#2 erm I think they might be a little too preoccupied with the fact that Mulder is facing a death sentence to get all hot and heavy in the jail...plus Scully has some class hon! Now the drive to new mexico....thats pretty long they must have needed some rest stops...and the car was pretty big

@Scar....darlin' your an idiot! hehe we did already cover that one not too long ago...I'll try to find it for you later when my body isn't eating itself for the inside....sooooo hungry.

scarlett_fever

[150]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 19
    Oops! Sorry I thought that discussion was at Haven. Duh! Excuse me as I put on my dunce cap and sit in the corner.

WhereAreWe

[151]Jul 12, 2006
    ha ha it's ok Sarah, that's why I stick to one message board cause I can't handle more than one

ellentalk_uk

[152]Jul 12, 2006
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    Oops! Sorry I thought that discussion was at Haven. Duh! Excuse me as I put on my dunce cap and sit in the corner.

Haha wait a minute maybe it was and I'm the one that confuddled...anymore room in that corner for me?

maverick13007

[153]Jul 13, 2006

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

Haha wait a minute maybe it was and I'm the one that confuddled...anymore room in that corner for me?

*checks in the corner sees scarlett sitting with a dunce cap*
    Mav: " i beileve so ellen..........
    *hands ellen a dunce cap*
    Mav: there you go!

maverick13007

[154]Jul 17, 2006
    i have a question...................

WHY isnt anyone on?

lisaletostak

[155]Jul 17, 2006

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    scarlett_fever wrote:

no it wasn't!! well maybe it was but it was on here too with me cuz i think i asked it maybe. but it was on here too fo sho. um and mav i am on right now and also you can move to london too!!! and i agree with ellie, scully and mulder are more intimate that dana and fox could ever be at this point and also i kinda think of them as first names really. like i have some friends that everyone calls by their last names and at this point their last name seems like their first name.  and i still don't compeltely get the key thing, but ellie said mulder's apartment is messier and kinda more communal whereas scully's is more homey and private. not that mudler isn't welcome there but it's just more like a house instead of a dorm/frat type place

Scifinerdd10

[156]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 14
    Ok whats the X tape on the window supposed to mean? i totally put X's on my windows but i dont kno y Mulder and Scully do it???

scarlett_fever

[157]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 19
    Mulder put the tape on the window to summon his informant, X. I'm assuming that's how X got his "name" but yeah that's why.

Scifinerdd10

[158]Jul 17, 2006

scarlett_fever wrote:
    Mulder put the tape on the window to summon his informant, X. I'm assuming that's how X got his "name" but yeah that's why.

OOOOH!!! thanks...i never noticed, so then they stop after he dies, right?

maverick13007

[159]Jul 17, 2006

AWESOME!
    lets move to london!
    nnnnnnnnnnooooo nooo we cant i will be away from david yet closer to gillian.........
    CSI is showen in London 2 months after air no thank you i would much rather live here, oh no not las vegas
    i meant LA

Scifinerdd10

[160]Jul 17, 2006
    Ok and in per Manum...when do the flashbacks take place? i thought they were from sometime right after Scully recovers from her cancer but before she finds out about her daughter, Emily Sim. is that right?