The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Ask ALL Questions Here

maverick13007

[161]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 40

yes but technically those scenes were never showen in any of the x-files eps until that specific ep

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WhereAreWe

[162]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 9

Someone had already asked this question and I was gonna be a good person and find our responses for you but umm then I decided not to, I'm sure Ellen or mav. will do it for you, even Sarah but don't count on Lisa to find it either ha ha but yea it's on here somewhere if you wanna look for it

maverick13007

[163]Jul 17, 2006

huh?!?!?
    i would dig up through 16 pages.........

Scifinerdd10

[164]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 14
    k thanks a bunch!

scarlett_fever

[165]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 19
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    Ok and in per Manum...when do the flashbacks take place? i thought they were from sometime right after Scully recovers from her cancer but before she finds out about her daughter, Emily Sim. is that right?

I think the whole "secret invitro" story was supposed to take place in season 7. (Although Scully's poofy hair looks nothing like it did in season 7 for the flashbacks but that's a small detail). But yeah I think it was season 7 (all the while Mulder was battling a brain disease!) Thanks CC for not giving us any hints into these two big stories at all until season 8!

lisaletostak

[166]Jul 17, 2006
    • level: 3

maverick13007 wrote:

AWESOME!
    lets move to london!
    nnnnnnnnnnooooo nooo we cant i will be away from david yet closer to gillian.........
    CSI is showen in London 2 months after air no thank you i would much rather live here, oh no not las vegas
    i meant LA

hey we can download CSI on pirate bay (i think it's up again) and it'll be like a day after and you already met dd more times than gillian so ummmmmm you should move to london

lisaletostak

[167]Jul 17, 2006

WhereAreWe wrote:

Someone had already asked this question and I was gonna be a good person and find our responses for you but umm then I decided not to, I'm sure Ellen or mav. will do it for you, even Sarah but don't count on Lisa to find it either ha ha but yea it's on here somewhere if you wanna look for it

hahaha i don't even know what question you are talkin about!

WhereAreWe

[168]Jul 17, 2006

lisaletostak wrote:

maverick13007 wrote:

AWESOME!
    lets move to london!
    nnnnnnnnnnooooo nooo we cant i will be away from david yet closer to gillian.........
    CSI is showen in London 2 months after air no thank you i would much rather live here, oh no not las vegas
    i meant LA

hey we can download CSI on pirate bay (i think it's up again) and it'll be like a day after and you already met dd more times than gillian so ummmmmm you should move to london

Yea what Lisa said!!! We can use what I use to download X-Files, shhhh don't tell anyone but desperate times call for desperate measures ok!

maverick13007

[169]Jul 17, 2006

WhereAreWe wrote:

lisaletostak wrote:

maverick13007 wrote:

AWESOME!
    lets move to london!
    i meant LA

Yea what Lisa said!!! We can use what I use to download X-Files, shhhh don't tell anyone but desperate times call for desperate measures ok!

hmmmmmmmmm i still wanna be close 2 home
    and seeing david 3 times is not enough times!

maverick13007

[170]Jul 19, 2006

hey Tag this is where we want all of the questions 2 be posted please dont open 3 threads for questions it takes up the live ones....
    But hey welcome to the Forum

tagiese

[171]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 1

who was the tall man??????????????????

were there any charachter named a.g.,sargeant,allen,randall?????? if so who were thay

tagiese

[172]Jul 19, 2006

who was the tall man??????????????????

were there any charachter named a.g.,sargeant,allen,randall?????? if so who were thay

tagiese

[173]Jul 19, 2006
    so maverick13007 can you help me out

maverick13007

[174]Jul 19, 2006

sure i will help you
    umm lets see tall man if your refering to "tall men" then umm there was quiet a few there is mulder, umm csm was kinda tall, X,....................do you happen to have a picture of this "tall man"?
    randall, sgt, nope doesnt really ring a bell..............

tagiese

[175]Jul 19, 2006

I think he is the guy in the one episode that was a painter that wore stilts.

WhereAreWe

[176]Jul 20, 2006
    tagiese wrote:

I think he is the guy in the one episode that was a painter that wore stilts.

That would be Unruh, I didn't read the post above soo yea but that ep. is Unruh you are thinking of

ellentalk_uk

[177]Jul 20, 2006

you mean this guy?

He's Pruitt Vince he played Gerry Schnauz in the XF....but his eyes do that thing in everything he plays...isn't that kinda freaky - I thought it was something he did for the role at first

MetroidSA-X

[178]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 20
    Hey, I'm new to the X-files. I just got the cheap version of the first season on dvd yesterday and let me just say I friggin LOVE this show. Anyway...I have a question about the dvd. Is there anything else missing on the cheaper dvd set from the original one besides the bonus disc or is everything else exactly the same?

lisaletostak

[179]Jul 22, 2006

ok i have a question and hopefully you guys know the answer and hopefully no one asked it before! if they did, sorry ellie!!

ok so i just watched elegy and the other times i've seen it i must not have been paying enough attention cuz i just noticed this today. ok when she is talking to her shrink they say:

KOSSEFF: We've spoken about your fear. You've been afraid to express it to others, to Agent Mulder.

SCULLY: This is different.

KOSSEFF: How?

SCULLY: Several months ago, I was diagnosed with a cancerous mass - a nasal pharyngeal tumor that can not be operated on and, uh, cannot be treated by conventional medicine.

ok first of all, i thought she was talking to a shrink in the first place because she is dying, but she just now tells her she's dying. and 2nd of all what is the fear her shrink is talking about? because that seems like it's her fear of dying too, but again she doesn't tell her til afterwards. i think this is the only time she talks to a shrink right? she talks to hypnotists, but not shrinks. so has she been in counseling since she got abducted 2 years before this? or did i forget something and i'm just dumb? cuz that's happened before, so yeah.

Edited on 07/22/2006 2:16pm

WhereAreWe

[180]Jul 23, 2006
    Ok w/e I answered this last night but  Lisa doesn't wanna be believing no body, but the reason Scully see's the shrink is cause she is afraid of loving and losing Mulder. She is afraid if she starts to act differently around him he won't think of her the same way anymore, also I think Scully goes to see her to show the audience that she is not just all work, that she actually has feelings and is a person that cares about things other than work. But the real reason the shrienk is there is because she is just so sexy they needed to have her in more than one ep. so they were all like ok we will make Scully all sadly so she can go see the hot srhink also Ellen, like usually we are wating to see what you think cause we are weirdos and wanna know