The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Believers VS. Skeptics

If you were investigating X-Files, which do you think it's smarter to be?

mimoji

[21]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 14
    Niniane wrote:

"Is there anything you DON`T believe, Mulder?"

LOL

lol, luckily my name is just mim, not mulder although that's my mom's maiden name... translated of course
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DrTrish197

[22]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 18
    Aly358 wrote:
    Am I a believer or a skeptic? hmmm well I guess that depends on the subject. I mean I don't believe in mushroom like organisms who ooze halluzinogens to eat you alive while you think you got away
    But I am more than willing to believe that there is something we can't explain with science...yet. We have to let our imagination inspire the questions we want to answer next. But I do believe that ultimately science will give us an explanation for everything.
    So maybe I am a believer in skepticism?

remember what scully once said "nothing happens in contradiction to nature only to what we know of it"

LadyInque

[23]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 24
    Actually enough skeptic to judge a case and enough believer to believe in the stuff
    For example if a man dies in a room alone with no windows i will be enough skeptic to say that "Ok ghost do not exist" but enough believer to say "Ok maybe im wrong" qhen the case is solved
    Get my point? Not to believe the first possible theory but not be skeptic at the obvious facts