The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

GA: The goddess that is

ellentalk_uk

[1]May 2, 2006
    • level: 3

Ok so I couldn't take it anymore...frankly I am suprised I lasted this long with out creating a thread devoted just to Gillian.  Anyone that has been on this site for more than a day has to have realised by now that the woman BLOWS ME AWAY (hehe or at least I wish she did...I know I know mind gutter out get).  Appart from the fact that she's stunningly attractive, I just think she is incredibly tallented, open minded and really cares about people.  But the more (creepy stalking) "reasearch" I do into the woman the more I find something to love about her.

Tonight I got bored of work and thought I would do a search for GA in my tube and I found her second appearence on Gramham Norton (somehow I managed to miss it when it was on TV) there are six 2-3 vids and they are just great....and once again she demonstrates how very down to earth she is...and also how modest and real she still is dispite all shes achieved.

So yeah my point....go to my tube and check it out if you havent already seen it.

And if you have anything else GA related to share....you'll make me one happy little bunny.

erm...I apologuise now for my strangeness this evening in all threads...I skipped dinner but did not skip several choc milkshakes with bailies shots in...hense me now slighty tipsy!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WhereAreWe

[2]May 2, 2006
    • level: 9

ha ha it happens to the best of us and don't worry I am all about some Gillian Anderson. I get told by my friends at least once a day that I am stalking her but if I just happen to come upon something that deals with her in some little way that doesn't make me a stalker plus I need reading material anyway for class cause that's not really important...But as I was looking up Othello quotes for English today I came across a picture page of Gillian(I don't know how that happened at all) So to make you happy I will post some

I mean there's like a bagillion of them i can posy more laters if need be and that last one was so my background for a while until I felt dirty about having it up but my fave is the one with her and the flowers..She's so cute

ellentalk_uk

[3]May 2, 2006
    hey if she didn't feel dirty doing it...you shouldn't feel dirty seeing it...right?

WhereAreWe

[4]May 2, 2006

ha ha this is true I didn't really feel dirty just my friends were telling me to take it off peer pressure got the best of me

maverick13007

[5]May 2, 2006
    • level: 40

yup like ware said........
    happens to the best of us
    I told my bro about her being in the new evil dead and he just tells me that im obssessssseedd wit her
    but yea she is stunning and i love teh way that she plays any type of character, today i was watching redux 1 and the scene where she tells them that mulder is dead...i mean she did that wit perfection!
    100% of the time that she has to do emothional scenes like that she nails it!

Oh_Dae_Su

[6]May 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    She's on the cover of this week's Radio Times (a TV and radio listings mag in the UK) concerning TV actors and personalities and she still looks stunning.

ellentalk_uk

[7]May 3, 2006
    For real? I was literally just in tescos and radio times is at the checkouts and I totally did not see that! I may need to make a return trip!

starmaniac

[8]May 5, 2006
    • level: 5
    I know what you mean... I need to get that - is there an article on her or something?

ellentalk_uk

[9]May 5, 2006
    I checked it out...no article its about the BAFTA's a its a group shot set up like a school photo kind of. You can see it on the radio times webpage I think.

starmaniac

[10]May 5, 2006
    Well I know I'm going to record the BAFTA's! Hope Gill gets one. I'll look on the site- thanks Ellen!

WhereAreWe

[11]May 5, 2006
    Right, So I looked on the site and coudln't find it...but I did find some other splendid pics. of her so I guess it evens out.

ellentalk_uk

[12]May 6, 2006

Sorry I lost my link to it....I'll keep looking though

Found it!  It was linked from the GA site too.

Edited on 05/06/2006 4:17am

WhereAreWe

[13]May 6, 2006
    Oh very nice! Thanks Ellen!

starmaniac

[14]May 6, 2006
    I had a quick flick through when I stopped at Tesco's with my mum this after noon - apparently she's tipped to get the award. Yay! (well, ok it was only the editor's personal opinion, but still...)
    Nice picture.

ellentalk_uk

[15]May 7, 2006

OMG seriously I LOVE THIS WOMAN! 

I swear I am not usually one to get starstruck or infatuated but since getting back into to the XF last year I have become more aware of what GA has been doing with her life and I compare that to people I know that have had similar expreiences to her and I can't help thinking shes the bees knees.  Check out that link and you'll see what I mean when I say she is just the perfect celeb...tallented, thoughtful, smart, realalistic but she always has a generous amount of down to earth dizziness about her.  She just constantly gives me more reason to love her!

Model666

[16]May 7, 2006
    • level: 1
    She was only 24 years old when they shot the pilot? I thought she was like 28 or 29 LOL. How old was David in the first episodes?
    Edited on 05/07/2006 5:34am

ellentalk_uk

[17]May 7, 2006
    32 I think he's 8 years older than GA...and it began to show in the truth. Don't throw anything at me I'm not saying he was ugly in that....but he did start to look old.

Model666

[18]May 7, 2006
    Thats what I would have guessed but Scully a 24 year old? She looks realy mature and ladie like compared to other 24 old actresses.

ellentalk_uk

[19]May 7, 2006
    Oh i think they dressed her older...if you see pictures of GA from that time (not Scully) she looks much younger. Haha though having said that I still think Scully looks really young in the pilot.

Model666

[20]May 7, 2006
    Thats probably the reason. I think they looked best in the first season anyway. I saw her page and she looks way better with red hair.

When is the new movie going to be made? Sorry for being off topic.