The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

GA: The goddess that is

WhereAreWe

[41]May 13, 2006
    • level: 9
    ha ha oh I know I am PIMP status with a camera you don't even know G! ha ha ha and I am uber excited about us adopting Gillian!!! Wow we have a problem but it's ok I love you all just the same mainly mav.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maverick13007

[42]May 14, 2006
    • level: 40

OH ME 2!!!!!!!

lisaletostak

[43]May 23, 2006
    • level: 3
    WHAT?!?!? new evil dead??? with gillian?!??! really???

lisaletostak

[44]May 23, 2006
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Oh i think they dressed her older...if you see pictures of GA from that time (not Scully) she looks much younger. Haha though having said that I still think Scully looks really young in the pilot.

scully was supposed to be 27-30 so she said she was 27 instead of 24 when she auditioned. i wonder when and how they found out she was 24.

WhereAreWe

[45]May 28, 2006

ok I am being super serial when I say can we marry Gillian now Ellen? We can become polygamists and it will be fine

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jdW21zohrCY&search=Gillian%20Anderson

I found this in my serach for Gillian on Ellen today but alas I couldn't find it but I ended up finding a lot of other random stuffs like this!!

medusa81

[46]May 28, 2006
    • level: 12
    Aaw that was really nice!!

I want new XF!!

starmaniac

[47]May 28, 2006
    • level: 5
    I love that video!!! And I haven't seen any of those interview/clips! Anyone know where I can get hold of any of them - so I can actually hear what she's saying?

medusa81

[48]May 28, 2006
    • level: 12
    There is quite a lot of stuff on Gillian's official website

starmaniac

[49]May 28, 2006
    Oh yeah - I should check there! I never watched the videos before because I had a slow computer - but now I have a new one maybe I will!
    Thank you!

ellentalk_uk

[50]May 28, 2006
    I ADORE that video...I watch it whenever I am in a fowl mood and it never fails to slap a smile of my face. GA has had a lot of hassle for being cold in interviews but you see things like that hommage and realise all the more just how crap that is. Yes she can be grauded with her past and socail life but she is far from being a cold fish.

vivaldi4

[51]May 28, 2006
    She is the only av worth having from what TV.com makes available and I even downloaded the Scully font so's I could make my sig. GA is the bomb, always was, always will be. She was also fab in the BBC/PBS production of "Bleak House" as Lady Dedlock, a performance which is sure to nab her another Emmy/SAG/Golden Globe nod. Her main competition this year will be from Dame Helen Mirren (another fav) for playing both Queen Elizabeths in one year.

scarlett_fever

[52]May 28, 2006
    • level: 19

Since this is the GA thread I thought I'd put this here. I was surfing the Haven boards and found these two pics that I really liked and thought I would share. Enjoy!

Lothiriel

[53]May 29, 2006
    *sigh* i love gillian anderson that vid is so nice.......the person that was looking for the interviews, some of them are on the youtube site, like im pretty sure the one whith letterman is on there and i watched the grahem norton one i whatched on youtube coz it isnt on her site.. btw its WAY funny...hmm...shes so lovely...those pictures are so nice..

lisaletostak

[55]May 29, 2006
    does anyone know what the very last clip in this video is from? the one where she's wearing the black shirt and blazer?

WhereAreWe

[56]May 29, 2006
    Thanks for the links AllUNeed I missed her on Ellen so I really wanted to see it cause I love Ellen and Gillian and them together is like good times you know? ha ha 

ellentalk_uk

[57]May 30, 2006

WhereAreWe wrote:
    Thanks for the links AllUNeed I missed her on Ellen so I really wanted to see it cause I love Ellen and Gillian and them together is like good times you know? ha ha 
    Ditto! I started watching Ellen (the sitcom) because she had the same name as me and at 12 that was wicked cool....but I fell in love with her humour- the woman is so funny and so brave and honest. GA loves her too. Where, did you ever see the speach GA made at Ladies Night? I don't think the video footage is on the web but theres a transcript on her webpage.

Yay thats my 1000 post....all on the XF forum wow I'm a geek! 13 more and I will be grinning like a crazy person!

Edited on 05/30/2006 12:42am

WhereAreWe

[58]May 30, 2006

ellentalk_uk wrote:

WhereAreWe wrote:
    Ditto! I started watching Ellen (the sitcom) because she had the same name as me and at 12 that was wicked cool....but I fell in love with her humour- the woman is so funny and so brave and honest. GA loves her too. Where, did you ever see the speach GA made at Ladies Night? I don't think the video footage is on the web but theres a transcript on her webpage.

Yay thats my 1000 post....all on the XF forum wow I'm a geek! 13 more and I will be grinning like a crazy person!

I know! I was watching one of her stand ups on HBO and they did a pan of the audience and Gillian was there and I peed my pants a little and got my whole family out in the living room to watch the rest of it with my just incase they showed her again

AllUNeedIsLove

[59]May 30, 2006

Okay this is hysterical it even has some 8 and 9 bloopers which I've never seen so I would put this one the music video thread but I'm lazy but anyway voila!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB-zqSuojNU&search=Gillian%20Anderson

WhereAreWe

[60]Jun 2, 2006
    Gillian was in Playboy!!! Ok yea so I read playboy(actually my friends dad gets it and we read them while we watch the X-Files and eat food cause we are awesome.) But anyway I was flipping threw it and she is not nude it's just an article on some movie she was in a while back but there is a pic. of her in it and she is looking fly!!!! Pretty much I stared at it forever and my friend thought I was actually reading it and I am like no dude it's Gillian! And it was the best of times let me tell you So if you get playboy look for that issue with Anna Nicole Smith on the cover Ok I am done now I think oh and Emily says hi we are pulling an all nighter talking about boys like teenagr girls doe