The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

GA: The goddess that is

ellentalk_uk

[61]Jun 8, 2006
    • level: 3

Ok so I'll admit it I am really just bumbing this thread because I can't stand for the goddess that is to be way back on the 3rd page.

But I also want to say....I Love This Pic!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

maverick13007

[62]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 40

ellentalk_uk wrote:

Ok so I'll admit it I am really just bumbing this thread because I can't stand for the goddess that is to be way back on the 3rd page.

YEA ME 2...........
    i ALS0 START A DAViD DUCH0VNY THREAD WAY BACK AND iT WENT PRETTY FAR...........
    i DiGGED AB0UT THE PAGES HERE BUT C0ULDNT FiND iT...............

scarlett_fever

[63]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 19
    maverick13007 wrote:
    ellentalk_uk wrote:

Ok so I'll admit it I am really just bumbing this thread because I can't stand for the goddess that is to be way back on the 3rd page.

YEA ME 2...........
    i ALS0 START A DAViD DUCH0VNY THREAD WAY BACK AND iT WENT PRETTY FAR...........
    i DiGGED AB0UT THE PAGES HERE BUT C0ULDNT FiND iT...............

Yeah, wasn't that like way long ago? No wonder you couldn't dig it up! I think that thread was around when I first joined almost a year ago!

maverick13007

[64]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 40

THAS RiGHT...................
    i J0iNED THE SAME DAY THAT THE NEW TVT0ME G0T iTS NEW SiTE AND NEW FEEL!
    0HH MAN.................
    6 DAYS AND C0UNTiN!
    TiLL MY ANNERVERSARY (I S000 SPELLED THAT WR0NG HEY iM N0T iN SK00L S0 i D0NT HAVE 2 W0RRY B0UT THAT!) WiTH TV.C0M!

shibbyzef

[65]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 2

Being completely new to this whole TV.com forum, and I must say that I'm absolutely thrilled (which are endused by two things; my cold -why the hell I have a cold could easily be an X File too, because it's freaking hot here in Holland- and the fact that I just started to watch The X Files all over again) with the existence of this forum! Yay; looooooooooooooove Gillian!!! Always have and always will love her! She's talented, freaking beautiful, intelligent, intruiging... Oh, and did I say she was beautiful?!

Anyhoo; know that there will be another GA fan roaming this board from now on, I'm gonna leave here tonight with a question: (since I'm momentarily too freaking lazy to check with the rules etc. of this whole forum thingy)

Can I post a nude GA pic here? Will check back here tomorrow, because if I can -so hoping for you all I can, because this one picture has to be seen by anyone who has never seen it- I will obviously post it here.

ShibbyZef

Also; I wanted to post another great picture, but I can't seem to get the photo 'pasted' here from my pc. Can anyone help me with it? -Yes; being very n00by at the moment, I blame my cold- Thanks!

WhereAreWe

[66]Jun 9, 2006
    • level: 9
    I dunno bout the pc posting pics. but I have already seen Gillian nude and it's pretty much like what I imagine Heaven like except Gillian is far and beyond Heaven ha ha but I dunno bout the nude pic. either ask Ellen cause she started the thread, and I feel because she is older than us she has more power over all of us not trying to rag on you at all Ellen it's not like you are old you are just older than us five year olds and now I will post a picture!

ok I can't just post one! it's not possible

Oh man, Oh man how I love her sooo! I was looking up pictures of her earlier today with one of my friends and she was like trying to hide from the cameras and my friend was like "look Elena she doesn't even like you." and I was like umm Gillian could be handing me a restraining order with poop on her face and I would think she was stunning then he left and I was like oh well I still have my Gillian.

ellentalk_uk

[67]Jun 10, 2006
    Haha where your a strange one....but I love you! Yes I made the thread but I am not going to tell you want you can and can not post in here (except if it has nothing to do with GA I will get sad because I get all excited every time theres a new message!).

I'm not sure what the TV Com policy on nudity since I assume this board is monitored in some way. But I will say this...I would be very supprised if the pictures you have seen of GA naked are actually GA. There are some floating around that show her breast from before the XF but I don't think she has ever done completely naked and she certainly hasn't done naked since the XF threw her into the spotlight. Sure she does sexy magazine shoots that don't leave too much to the imagionation but our Gillian is also a smart cookie. So I would think that if you have GA nude it's probably her head on someone elses body...there are certainly a fair fee of those around.

But Shibbyzef I am affraid you can't post pics at all yet anyway since you are only a level 1 and you need to be level 3 to post pics.

shibbyzef

[68]Jun 10, 2006

Damn... It's a shame I can't post any pics before I reach the 3rd level, but I'll get there eventionally.

About the nude pic; I'm almost certain it's a real pic, because (where I found it a while ago) the tagline (or whatever the right word is) said that this picture was taken of her while she was on vacation. Anyway; if it is a fake, it's a damn good one!

ellentalk_uk

[69]Jun 10, 2006
    Do you have a link?

WhereAreWe

[70]Jun 10, 2006
    Oh yes I have seen tons of fakes but the I saw her with her top off in the worst movie ever!! that was the best part, is when she took her top off and she was only in like freaking two scenes of the movie I'll post links. This is about the film it was called The Turning and before you pass judgement on me, it was during Lent and I was not thinking straight and I needed some Gillian in my life so I went into the video store and my friend actually found it and we got it and it was pretty much the worst thing ever in life but she was in it. Ok I don't have the pic. now but my friend has a good site with the scene in it so I gotta wait 'til he gets on so I can get the site and then I will post that one

lisaletostak

[71]Jun 10, 2006
    check out this post from tracy on haven: http://community.idealistshaven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3348

GA Speaks to ME About XF2!

I'm serious! Kinda. <grin>

I was the DGA Bleak House screening tonight and was in the second row,
    right behind Connie, GA's manager. After the Q&A, Gillian walks
    down to hang with Connie and I'm standing two feet from her and we
    exchanged pleasantries.

As we are standing there, a handful of folks come up to speak with her
    and one gal asked her to please do another play. She made a cute
    grimace and roll of the head (because, as you may have read, she both
    loves and hates being in plays!). Anyway, she said she had committed to
    a play in 2008 and that she was even considering doing a play in New
    York but decided not to.

When she made the comment about a play in 2008, I said, "but you'll be
    shooting the X-Files Movie then!" (joking of course). She rolled her
    eyes at me and laughed and said she didn't know when the heck that was
    ever going to happen. Her reaction was one of shaking her head with a
    somewhat mystified expression, like she was just as frustrated and
    clueless as the rest of us. Her body language and expression (from a
    foot away) really spoke of wanting to do it, but kind of frustrated and
    resigned to it perhaps not happening.

It's sad that these really, REALLY talented folks (GA/DD) *want* to make this movie and they aren't being allowed to.

ellentalk_uk

[72]Jun 10, 2006
    Can I just say I have no idea who Tracy is (whenever I try to get onto Haven something goes wrong so have all but given up) but I want to be her alot right now!

lisaletostak

[73]Jun 10, 2006
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Can I just say I have no idea who Tracy is (whenever I try to get onto Haven something goes wrong so have all but given up) but I want to be her alot right now!

yeah i don't know either, i just figured i was supposed to post whose post this was. board etiquette or something. but yeah that would be awesome, as much as i try to deny how obsessed with ga i really am.... not in a creey way. really.

WhereAreWe

[74]Jun 10, 2006
    I got the other link for the pics.
    http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/5142
    If you have not seen the movie it's about this guy who like leaves town for 4 years I think  and comes back and he's like a skin head and trys to kill his dads g/f and Gillian is his g/f. and that's about it.

shibbyzef

[75]Jun 10, 2006

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Do you have a link?

Unfotunately no; I saved in onto my pc a loooooong time ago, and I really haven't got a clue of where I could find it on the net. That's why I wanted to post the pic here.

WhereAreWe

[76]Jun 10, 2006

You guys I am hella bored, I think giving up drinking has put a damper on my social life, I have been reduced  to posting pics. of Gillian all day which I guess is a good trade off from having killer hangovers so now I feel better about my life

lisaletostak

[77]Jun 10, 2006
    shibbyzef wrote:

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Do you have a link?

Unfotunately no; I saved in onto my pc a loooooong time ago, and I really haven't got a clue of where I could find it on the net. That's why I wanted to post the pic here.

you could upload it to flickr.com (it's free)

ellentalk_uk

[78]Jun 11, 2006
    Anyone know where I can get my hands on the There4u NSPCC ad that Gilly is in?

shibbyzef

[79]Jun 11, 2006
    lisaletostak wrote:
    shibbyzef wrote:

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Do you have a link?

you could upload it to flickr.com (it's free)
    Check the picture here: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g206/shibbyzef/Papparazzishot.jpg

Tell me what you think; fake or real? I still think the picture looks pretty real. I've seen fake ones, but this doesn't look fake to me.

Edited on 06/11/2006 4:04am

ellentalk_uk

[80]Jun 11, 2006
    Sorry...hate to say it but I am pretty sure thats a fake. I remember an interview with GA about it a while back actually (I'll try and find a transcript or something) where she was like WOW I wish that were me...but am I even that tall?

If you compare it to shots of her in a bikini (haha and look as closely as I have) you can tell that her arms arnt right somehow and Gillian has a longer neck than that.

I think it's a good fake though you can't really see any joins or anything and the shawdows match pretty well...I bet it was made by someone with a degree in image enhancement or something.

But I really think that Gillian is too smart to skinny deep where someone even with a mega lens camara could grab a snap of her.