The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

GA: The goddess that is

WhereAreWe

[101]Jun 14, 2006
    • level: 9

That picture is slammin! And I miss my Starbuks...Oh man I needs some now!!! I actually don't have anything to say about Gillian now cept I am gonna get started on the calander soon ha ha ha OMG you guys I am a freak but w/e! So my friend was looking up stuff about Gillian Anderson because that's what we do in our free time but anyway turns out she was also voted class clown in high school along with being voted most likely to be arrested but you guys I was class clown in high school meaning me and Gillian are soul mates!!!!! It's fate and I know I am a freak but that's how my mind works

Edited on 06/14/2006 3:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AllUNeedIsLove

[102]Jun 14, 2006
    • level: 5

WhereAreWe wrote:
    That picture is slammin! And I miss my Starbuks...Oh man I needs some now!!! I actually don't have anything to say about Gillian now cept I am gonna get started on the calander soon ha ha ha OMG you guys I am a freak but w/e! So my friend was looking up stuff about Gillian Anderson because that's what we do in our free time but anyway turns out she was also voted class clown in high school along with being voted most likely to be arrested but you guys I was class clown in high school meaning me and Gillian are soul mates!!!!! It's fate and I know I am a freak but that's how my mind works

Dude you should totally make like me and call starbucks Scully's now.  It'll just make your trip that much more enjoyable.

WhereAreWe

[103]Jun 14, 2006

Look at her!!! She's on a freaking Donkey!!!

AllUNeedIsLove

[104]Jun 14, 2006
    • level: 5
    WhereAreWe wrote:

Look at her!!! She's on a freaking Donkey!!!

I don't even want to know how you found that but I was laughing my (pardon the pun) ass off! . Well all I can say is she's obviously an ass woman!

ellentalk_uk

[105]Jun 15, 2006
    • level: 3
    Unless that is the mother of all donkeys Gillian was actually a pretty tall 7 year old...what the heck happened?!

lisaletostak

[106]Jun 15, 2006
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Unless that is the mother of all donkeys Gillian was actually a pretty tall 7 year old...what the heck happened?!

yeah she is pretty tall there. maybe it's a mistake and she's 10 or something

ellentalk_uk

[107]Jun 15, 2006

Ok I need to get out of my sh1ty mood and since im all out of vodka and pixie sticks I am jumping abord the all natural Gilly high train...anyone care to join me?

Oh how I love that pic

WhereAreWe

[108]Jun 15, 2006
    I shall join

Another Donkey!!!! I hope this cheers you up a bit Ellen

ellentalk_uk

[109]Jun 16, 2006
    HAHAHAHAHA who would have though GA has a donkey fetish!

WhereAreWe

[110]Jun 16, 2006
    ha ha ha I know right! I'm gonna have to get a donkey and name it Scully

lisaletostak

[111]Jun 16, 2006
    yeah i don't really know what this is but it's creepin me out

lisaletostak

[112]Jun 17, 2006

ok this thread is on the 2nd page and that's not cool so here's a pic!

haha i love this so much. she should do a comedy where she's this crazy the whole 2 hours and i'd get high and laugh at it like every day of my life. ok i have to go watch this episode now

Edited on 06/17/2006 9:11pm

WhereAreWe

[113]Jun 17, 2006

lisaletostak wrote:

haha i love this so much. she should do a comedy where she's this crazy the whole 2 hours and i'd get high and laugh at it like every day of my life. ok i have to go watch this episode now

Dude!!! I would totally get high and watch X-Files, I pretty much do it everyday already, why not have a friend to join I will start writting the script now! Oh also Ellen, I am still trying to get the pics. up I am sorry but it turns out my calendar is a big hit!! I have already given two to friends and a third tomorrow as a graduation present

lisaletostak

[114]Jun 17, 2006
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    lisaletostak wrote:

Dude!!! I would totally get high and watch X-Files, I pretty much do it everyday already, why not have a friend to join I will start writting the script now! Oh also Ellen, I am still trying to get the pics. up I am sorry but it turns out my calendar is a big hit!! I have already given two to friends and a third tomorrow as a graduation present

dude sweet getting high with friends and x-files is always better and we even live in the same state until i move to london at least. hey i'm gonna try to get an intership at bbc films so we can give the script to them and they can make it! are you making a gillian calendar???

ellentalk_uk

[115]Jun 18, 2006
    Did you guys see that Gilly has elegdely found her self a new man. The Daily Mail is not being too nice about her - they are painting her as so man eater but honestly I just think she's been unlucky. I hope this one makes her happy if indeed it is true.

lisaletostak

[116]Jun 18, 2006

ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Did you guys see that Gilly has elegdely found her self a new man. The Daily Mail is not being too nice about her - they are painting her as so man eater but honestly I just think she's been unlucky. I hope this one makes her happy if indeed it is true.

here's the link.  did she really say that about clyde klotz?

WhereAreWe

[117]Jun 18, 2006

ellentalk_uk wrote:

Foiled again!!!! Man I thought I had time doesn't she know some people gotta work to get enough money to come stalk her I mean soon enough she will realize her love for me so I am not that worried about it
    @ lisa, yea I made a Gillian Anderson calendar cause my friends are brilliant and came up with the idea and now all of them want a copy which is good for me cause I have no money but I do have ink so this is all of their graduation presents

ellentalk_uk

[118]Jun 18, 2006
    I'm still not convinced his not just a friend TBH...hehe and WHERE I am still having first dibs when she decided all men are f*ckers haha or not worthy of F*uck-ers at least

As for the Clyde comment I have no doubt that it was taken out of context...but they probably did get board of each other.

lisaletostak

[119]Jun 18, 2006
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    I'm still not convinced his not just a friend TBH...hehe and WHERE I am still having first dibs when she decided all men are f*ckers haha or not worthy of F*uck-ers at least

As for the Clyde comment I have no doubt that it was taken out of context...but they probably did get board of each other.

yeah. also on gauk.net they mentioned that she did actually go to L.A. for bleak house, so she probably didn't go with him on some romantic vacation.

WhereAreWe

[120]Jun 18, 2006
    Ok these are not in the order of the months but still who cares, it's Gillian!

September

That's the cover of the calendar, cause I didn't wanna add the text and that was already on there

May; Robby picked out this one for his birthday month.

April

December...Robb picked out this one as well

October

August

November....My brother picked this one for his month.

July for my month I love this pic.!

January

Feb.

March for Ellen If I member correctly your birthday is in July but I already had the other one for July sorry

June
    Aight I don't remember how to resize but anyway there it is and I am even more in love with her now after posting these and look at this pic I found!

Yes that is my new fave. pic of her