The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

GA: The goddess that is

  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [101]Jun 14, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914

    That picture is slammin! And I miss my Starbuks...Oh man I needs some now!!! I actually don't have anything to say about Gillian now cept I am gonna get started on the calander soon ha ha ha OMG you guys I am a freak but w/e! So my friend was looking up stuff about Gillian Anderson because that's what we do in our free time but anyway turns out she was also voted class clown in high school along with being voted most likely to be arrested but you guys I was class clown in high school meaning me and Gillian are soul mates!!!!! It's fate and I know I am a freak but that's how my mind works

    Edited on 06/14/2006 3:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AllUNeedIsLove

    AllUNeedIsLove

    [102]Jun 14, 2006
    • member since: 12/31/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 943

    WhereAreWe wrote:
    That picture is slammin! And I miss my Starbuks...Oh man I needs some now!!! I actually don't have anything to say about Gillian now cept I am gonna get started on the calander soon ha ha ha OMG you guys I am a freak but w/e! So my friend was looking up stuff about Gillian Anderson because that's what we do in our free time but anyway turns out she was also voted class clown in high school along with being voted most likely to be arrested but you guys I was class clown in high school meaning me and Gillian are soul mates!!!!! It's fate and I know I am a freak but that's how my mind works

    Dude you should totally make like me and call starbucks Scully's now.  It'll just make your trip that much more enjoyable.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [103]Jun 14, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914

    Look at her!!! She's on a freaking Donkey!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AllUNeedIsLove

    AllUNeedIsLove

    [104]Jun 14, 2006
    • member since: 12/31/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 943
    WhereAreWe wrote:

    Look at her!!! She's on a freaking Donkey!!!


    I don't even want to know how you found that but I was laughing my (pardon the pun) ass off! . Well all I can say is she's obviously an ass woman!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ellentalk_uk

    ellentalk_uk

    [105]Jun 15, 2006
    • member since: 02/04/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,591
    Unless that is the mother of all donkeys Gillian was actually a pretty tall 7 year old...what the heck happened?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [106]Jun 15, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Unless that is the mother of all donkeys Gillian was actually a pretty tall 7 year old...what the heck happened?!

    yeah she is pretty tall there. maybe it's a mistake and she's 10 or something
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ellentalk_uk

    ellentalk_uk

    [107]Jun 15, 2006
    • member since: 02/04/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,591

    Ok I need to get out of my sh1ty mood and since im all out of vodka and pixie sticks I am jumping abord the all natural Gilly high train...anyone care to join me?

    Oh how I love that pic

       

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [108]Jun 15, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914
    I shall join




    Another Donkey!!!! I hope this cheers you up a bit Ellen

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ellentalk_uk

    ellentalk_uk

    [109]Jun 16, 2006
    • member since: 02/04/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,591
    HAHAHAHAHA who would have though GA has a donkey fetish!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [110]Jun 16, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914
    ha ha ha I know right! I'm gonna have to get a donkey and name it Scully
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [111]Jun 16, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619
    yeah i don't really know what this is but it's creepin me out



    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [112]Jun 17, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619

    ok this thread is on the 2nd page and that's not cool so here's a pic!




    haha i love this so much. she should do a comedy where she's this crazy the whole 2 hours and i'd get high and laugh at it like every day of my life. ok i have to go watch this episode now

    Edited on 06/17/2006 9:11pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [113]Jun 17, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914

    lisaletostak wrote:

    ok this thread is on the 2nd page and that's not cool so here's a pic!




    haha i love this so much. she should do a comedy where she's this crazy the whole 2 hours and i'd get high and laugh at it like every day of my life. ok i have to go watch this episode now



    Dude!!! I would totally get high and watch X-Files, I pretty much do it everyday already, why not have a friend to join I will start writting the script now! Oh also Ellen, I am still trying to get the pics. up I am sorry but it turns out my calendar is a big hit!! I have already given two to friends and a third tomorrow as a graduation present
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [114]Jun 17, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    lisaletostak wrote:

    ok this thread is on the 2nd page and that's not cool so here's a pic!




    haha i love this so much. she should do a comedy where she's this crazy the whole 2 hours and i'd get high and laugh at it like every day of my life. ok i have to go watch this episode now



    Dude!!! I would totally get high and watch X-Files, I pretty much do it everyday already, why not have a friend to join I will start writting the script now! Oh also Ellen, I am still trying to get the pics. up I am sorry but it turns out my calendar is a big hit!! I have already given two to friends and a third tomorrow as a graduation present


    dude sweet getting high with friends and x-files is always better and we even live in the same state until i move to london at least. hey i'm gonna try to get an intership at bbc films so we can give the script to them and they can make it! are you making a gillian calendar???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ellentalk_uk

    ellentalk_uk

    [115]Jun 18, 2006
    • member since: 02/04/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,591
    Did you guys see that Gilly has elegdely found her self a new man. The Daily Mail is not being too nice about her - they are painting her as so man eater but honestly I just think she's been unlucky. I hope this one makes her happy if indeed it is true.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [116]Jun 18, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619

    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Did you guys see that Gilly has elegdely found her self a new man. The Daily Mail is not being too nice about her - they are painting her as so man eater but honestly I just think she's been unlucky. I hope this one makes her happy if indeed it is true.


    here's the link.  did she really say that about clyde klotz?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [117]Jun 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914

    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    Did you guys see that Gilly has elegdely found her self a new man. The Daily Mail is not being too nice about her - they are painting her as so man eater but honestly I just think she's been unlucky. I hope this one makes her happy if indeed it is true.


    Foiled again!!!! Man I thought I had time doesn't she know some people gotta work to get enough money to come stalk her I mean soon enough she will realize her love for me so I am not that worried about it
    @ lisa, yea I made a Gillian Anderson calendar cause my friends are brilliant and came up with the idea and now all of them want a copy which is good for me cause I have no money but I do have ink so this is all of their graduation presents
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ellentalk_uk

    ellentalk_uk

    [118]Jun 18, 2006
    • member since: 02/04/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,591
    I'm still not convinced his not just a friend TBH...hehe and WHERE I am still having first dibs when she decided all men are f*ckers haha or not worthy of F*uck-ers at least

    As for the Clyde comment I have no doubt that it was taken out of context...but they probably did get board of each other.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [119]Jun 18, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    I'm still not convinced his not just a friend TBH...hehe and WHERE I am still having first dibs when she decided all men are f*ckers haha or not worthy of F*uck-ers at least

    As for the Clyde comment I have no doubt that it was taken out of context...but they probably did get board of each other.


    yeah. also on gauk.net they mentioned that she did actually go to L.A. for bleak house, so she probably didn't go with him on some romantic vacation.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [120]Jun 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914
    Ok these are not in the order of the months but still who cares, it's Gillian!

    September

    That's the cover of the calendar, cause I didn't wanna add the text and that was already on there

    May; Robby picked out this one for his birthday month.

    April

    December...Robb picked out this one as well

    October

    August

    November....My brother picked this one for his month.

    July for my month I love this pic.!

    January

    Feb.

    March for Ellen If I member correctly your birthday is in July but I already had the other one for July sorry

    June
    Aight I don't remember how to resize but anyway there it is and I am even more in love with her now after posting these and look at this pic I found!

    Yes that is my new fave. pic of her



    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.