The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

GA: The goddess that is

  • Avatar of maverick13007

    maverick13007

    [141]Jun 20, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 40
    • rank: Bewitched
    • posts: 4,953

    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    maverick13007 wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    Yes well you know I love you but right now you are messing up my rotation! I am very OCD about this! but at least you are on


    i L0VE Y0U 2 G-U-N0T!


    Despite the fatc that no one has said they love me I don't are cause I love y'all anyways and I know you love me cause I am fabulous and how could you not?


    0HHH WELL i L0VE Y0U AL0T JESS!!!!!!!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shibbyzef

    shibbyzef

    [142]Jun 21, 2006
    • member since: 12/04/05
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 29

    I found a site (yep; what else is there to do with your precious spare time than to search for more Gillian pictures) with a lot of pictures on it; check it out!

    http://66.49.190.33/scans/g/gilliananderson01.html and http://66.49.190.33/scans/g/gilliananderson02.html

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ellentalk_uk

    ellentalk_uk

    [143]Jun 21, 2006
    • member since: 02/04/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,591

    This thread is sooooo not allowed to slip to the 2nd page!

    Anyone else really wish they let Gillian do more comedy on the xf?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [144]Jun 21, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619

    WhereAreWe wrote:

    lisaletostak wrote:

    ok this thread is on the 2nd page and that's not cool so here's a pic!




    haha i love this so much. she should do a comedy where she's this crazy the whole 2 hours and i'd get high and laugh at it like every day of my life. ok i have to go watch this episode now



    Dude!!! I would totally get high and watch X-Files, I pretty much do it everyday already, why not have a friend to join I will start writting the script now! Oh also Ellen, I am still trying to get the pics. up I am sorry but it turns out my calendar is a big hit!! I have already given two to friends and a third tomorrow as a graduation present


    haha ellen we had this convo with the same pic on page 6, unless that's what you were tlakin about already and i'm dumb. so yeah gillian + comedy = best thing EVER and i'm dead serious about the EVER part because i could watch the gillian parts in three of a kind all day and still be crackin up but gillian is hilarious and she does comedy just as fckin amazing as she does drama and whatever else she wants to do and more gillian being funny on x-files or in movies would be so so great
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [145]Jun 21, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914
    I think Gillian is more goofy than actual telling jokes funny which I'm sure she's amazing at that as well I'm just saying like when well here's an example, my friend Chris and I were watching Resident Evil II and it was at the part where this girl jumps off a building and dies. Ok not really funny but he started laughing then everyone started laughing but we had no idea why we were laughing and it's cause he's goofy and when he starts laughing we all start laughing and that's why I love him BAH!! omg Gillian is so hot!(I'm watching X-Files right now) but yea from all the interviews and bloopers I've seen with her she is just so goofy and I love that basically I love goofy people and she is totally goofy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [146]Jun 21, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    I think Gillian is more goofy than actual telling jokes funny which I'm sure she's amazing at that as well I'm just saying like when well here's an example, my friend Chris and I were watching Resident Evil II and it was at the part where this girl jumps off a building and dies. Ok not really funny but he started laughing then everyone started laughing but we had no idea why we were laughing and it's cause he's goofy and when he starts laughing we all start laughing and that's why I love him BAH!! omg Gillian is so hot!(I'm watching X-Files right now) but yea from all the interviews and bloopers I've seen with her she is just so goofy and I love that basically I love goofy people and she is totally goofy


    yeah your right she's goofy and mulder is better at the jokes but she doesn't have too many chances to tell em. yeah but her goofiness is so cute
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maverick13007

    maverick13007

    [147]Jun 22, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 40
    • rank: Bewitched
    • posts: 4,953
    lisaletostak wrote:
    WhereAreWe wrote:
    I think Gillian is more goofy than actual telling jokes funny which I'm sure she's amazing at that as well I'm just saying like when well here's an example, my friend Chris and I were watching Resident Evil II and it was at the part where this girl jumps off a building and dies. Ok not really funny but he started laughing then everyone started laughing but we had no idea why we were laughing and it's cause he's goofy and when he starts laughing we all start laughing and that's why I love him BAH!! omg Gillian is so hot!(I'm watching X-Files right now) but yea from all the interviews and bloopers I've seen with her she is just so goofy and I love that basically I love goofy people and she is totally goofy


    yeah your right she's goofy and mulder is better at the jokes but she doesn't have too many chances to tell em. yeah but her goofiness is so cute




    YES HER G00FYNESS iS REALLY CUTE!

    Edited on 06/22/2006 11:00am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ellentalk_uk

    ellentalk_uk

    [148]Jun 22, 2006
    • member since: 02/04/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,591
    hehe I KNOW we had that conversation thats why I did it...haha ok so my humor is kind of twisted and lost on you people I can live with that

    I agree she is goofy but she can also do witty...and I think Scully could have too if they had let her we saw it a bit in Season 1 but then things got a little heavy for her to be wise cracking...it wasn't a defence mech for her like it was for Mulder.

    But Gillian....she does Witty and Goofy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maverick13007

    maverick13007

    [149]Jun 22, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 40
    • rank: Bewitched
    • posts: 4,953
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    hehe I KNOW we had that conversation thats why I did it...haha ok so my humor is kind of twisted and lost on you people I can live with that

    I agree she is goofy but she can also do witty...and I think Scully could have too if they had let her we saw it a bit in Season 1 but then things got a little heavy for her to be wise cracking...it wasn't a defence mech for her like it was for Mulder.

    But Gillian....she does Witty and Goofy


    AMEN 2 DAT
    EVEN TH0UGH i AM ATHEiST............
    HEHEH

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [150]Jun 22, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914

    maverick13007 wrote:
    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    hehe I KNOW we had that conversation thats why I did it...haha ok so my humor is kind of twisted and lost on you people I can live with that

    I agree she is goofy but she can also do witty...and I think Scully could have too if they had let her we saw it a bit in Season 1 but then things got a little heavy for her to be wise cracking...it wasn't a defence mech for her like it was for Mulder.

    But Gillian....she does Witty and Goofy


    AMEN 2 DAT
    EVEN TH0UGH i AM ATHEiST............
    HEHEH



    Yes what the anti chrsit said Ahmen brotha! ha ha ha I kid, but I love whitty banter except I don't like it when someone I don't know tries to join in my friends whitty banter I just get pissed but Gillian could join anything of mine she wanted to oh man, why is she the coolest?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AllUNeedIsLove

    AllUNeedIsLove

    [151]Jun 22, 2006
    • member since: 12/31/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 943
    Dude Gill bein all goofy and silly is freakin awesome.  I seriously have seen that part with the "well I just can't decide who lights my fire" too much to be considered normal.  Gaaaahhhhhh  I TA WE NEED MORE GILLIAN COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love goofy people cause I totally am one.  Well actually I'm a ditz but it's all good!!!!!  She could so easily be one of my friends -- OMG I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We should totally kidnapp her and make her "one of us"  first Elle will run into her agian.  Then Elena will replace one of her cigs with a dubee (HA I looooove that word) and we shall get her stoned off her rocker.  Then Elena and I will toss her into our sexy hippie love fan where Mav will be waiting to confuse the $hit out of her so she thinks she did this volentarily.  Then Lisa and Scar will be waiting in the front driving us to our secret hippie gilly love hidaway.  Once we're there we will all live in peace on a comune with Gillian Anderson.  Oh yeah it'll work....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [152]Jun 22, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914
    ha ha we are gonna have to wait 'til after friday. I can see it now it's gonna be freaking awesome(I'm kinda more excited about getting blazed than kidnapping Gillian) But we will be together soon!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [153]Jun 22, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619
    thats the best fcking plan ive ever heard in my life and ellen when did you run into gillian?!?!?!?!?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of maverick13007

    maverick13007

    [154]Jun 23, 2006
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 40
    • rank: Bewitched
    • posts: 4,953

    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    Dude Gill bein all goofy and silly is freakin awesome. I seriously have seen that part with the "well I just can't decide who lights my fire" too much to be considered normal. Gaaaahhhhhh I TA WE NEED MORE GILLIAN COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love goofy people cause I totally am one. Well actually I'm a ditz but it's all good!!!!! She could so easily be one of my friends -- OMG I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should totally kidnapp her and make her "one of us" first Elle will run into her agian. Then Elena will replace one of her cigs with a dubee (HA I looooove that word) and we shall get her stoned off her rocker. Then Elena and I will toss her into our sexy hippie love fan where Mav will be waiting to confuse the $hit out of her so she thinks she did this volentarily. Then Lisa and Scar will be waiting in the front driving us to our secret hippie gilly love hidaway. Once we're there we will all live in peace on a comune with Gillian Anderson. Oh yeah it'll work....


    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH
    iM LAUGHiN S0 HARD RiGHT N0W!
    0HH i GET iT i WiLL JUST BUST -UT SH*T LiKE

    "AiYY0 WHAS UP MA WHAS CRACK-A-LACKiN H0ME GiL! AiYY0 WE N0T UP 2 N0 G00D AND ALL S0 WHY D0NT CHU JUST LiKE CHiLLAX AND SH*T AND WE HANDLE THiS LiKE THE TRU PLAYAS THAT 0UT MAMAS WAS MEANT F0 UZ TA BE AiGHT, LES R0LL Y0"

    HAHAHAHA THAT DiDNT TAKE ME L0NG 2 THiNK AB0UT
    ANY 0NE HERE FiGURE 0UT WHAT i AM TALKiN AB0UT i WilL GiVE THEM A C00KiE

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [155]Jun 23, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914

    maverick13007 wrote:

    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    Dude Gill bein all goofy and silly is freakin awesome. I seriously have seen that part with the "well I just can't decide who lights my fire" too much to be considered normal. Gaaaahhhhhh I TA WE NEED MORE GILLIAN COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love goofy people cause I totally am one. Well actually I'm a ditz but it's all good!!!!! She could so easily be one of my friends -- OMG I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should totally kidnapp her and make her "one of us" first Elle will run into her agian. Then Elena will replace one of her cigs with a dubee (HA I looooove that word) and we shall get her stoned off her rocker. Then Elena and I will toss her into our sexy hippie love fan where Mav will be waiting to confuse the $hit out of her so she thinks she did this volentarily. Then Lisa and Scar will be waiting in the front driving us to our secret hippie gilly love hidaway. Once we're there we will all live in peace on a comune with Gillian Anderson. Oh yeah it'll work....


    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH
    iM LAUGHiN S0 HARD RiGHT N0W!
    0HH i GET iT i WiLL JUST BUST -UT SH*T LiKE

    "AiYY0 WHAS UP MA WHAS CRACK-A-LACKiN H0ME GiL! AiYY0 WE N0T UP 2 N0 G00D AND ALL S0 WHY D0NT CHU JUST LiKE CHiLLAX AND SH*T AND WE HANDLE THiS LiKE THE TRU PLAYAS THAT 0UT MAMAS WAS MEANT F0 UZ TA BE AiGHT, LES R0LL Y0"

    HAHAHAHA THAT DiDNT TAKE ME L0NG 2 THiNK AB0UT
    ANY 0NE HERE FiGURE 0UT WHAT i AM TALKiN AB0UT i WilL GiVE THEM A C00KiE



    what's up ma what's going on home girl!? we are up to no good so why don't you chill with us we handle this like true players that we were meant to be so lets roll.
    ok it's not exactly word for word but that's what it mainly is so can I have a cookie now? please please!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ellentalk_uk

    ellentalk_uk

    [156]Jun 24, 2006
    • member since: 02/04/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 1,591

    Ok Guys I am going to be gone for a little while....my GF is coming to play for a week and then every weekend for 3 months so I am not going to be able to post so much.  So I am leaving this thread in your hands..Please do not let it drop too far back or I wont be able to nip on the forum to get my Gilly fix

    Some more prettiness to be going on with:

    Does anyone else think the finger in mouth is extreamly HOT?

    Sooooooo cute

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WhereAreWe

    WhereAreWe

    [157]Jun 24, 2006
    • member since: 07/18/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,914
    I will miss you Ellen and I will post a pic. of Gillian everyday until your return have fun with your gf and hopefully you will be less dirty whe you return
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [158]Jun 24, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619

    ellentalk_uk wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA who would have though GA has a donkey fetish!


    ok this is a horse and not a donkey, but she looks pretty seductive there and i'm starting to get worried






    also some monkey love



    just puttin it out there

    and here's a non-animal pic because i like it


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [159]Jun 24, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619
    i don't think i've seen these before






    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lisaletostak

    lisaletostak

    [160]Jun 24, 2006
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 619
    yeah that's right i am triple posting. it won't happen again but ellen i saw this on haven and i knew you'd definitely check this thread

    As an elementary school librarian, whenever one of my students says
    they don't know an answer I say: "The answers are there, you just have
    to know where to look."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.