TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

MAKiNG THE VIDEO - Please join!

wittyscreenname

[781]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 16
    Omigod I nearly had a heart attack when I watched this (DANA! )

It's awesome! Everyone should watch it, and if you've already watched it, you should watch it again (and again, and again, and again). I posted some comments on Facebook already, so I don't want to be repetitive.

Haha oh! And Pi-- you look like a model at a photo shoot at first with your hair all blowing in the wind and then it's like 'oh, no...she's crazy!'
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

akaisling

[782]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 17
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who reacted like that to Dana's clips. Sheesh, way to freak a girl out.

Awesome, awesome, awesome everyone.

Pi, you're the stickiest glue that holds this project together. You and your awesome editing skills and your willingness to edit everything together. All your wonderful hard work is truly appreciated.

*cheers for everyone and pops champagne*

wittyscreenname

[783]Feb 28, 2009
    akaisling wrote:
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who reacted like that to Dana's clips. Sheesh, way to freak a girl out.

Awesome, awesome, awesome everyone.

Pi, you're the stickiest glue that holds this project together. You and your awesome editing skills and your willingness to edit everything together. All your wonderful hard work is truly appreciated.

*cheers for everyone and pops champagne*

Hear, hear! I'll toast to that! Though it isn't even noon yet here...little early for champagne (ah well! )!

ScoobySummers

[784]Feb 28, 2009
    • level: 18
    Ohmygoodness! That was amazing!! Everyones filming was awesome! Pi you did an incredable job putting that together!!! *joins the toast* I've already watched it twice!

xloverin

[785]Mar 1, 2009
    Thank you :-) I personally liked really Hannah & Jessica's parts. Great synchronization :-) But I was surprised by everyone's ideas, good job! I'm going to repeat myself for the fifth time ;-) but Piper, amazing editing ;-)

Piper_freeze

[786]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 19
    I don't mind repeating..

mojanuary

[787]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 12
    Yeah, repeating is unavoidable Thanks again for making it for us, Pi and everyone.

ScoobySummers

[788]Mar 1, 2009
    xloverin wrote:
    Thank you :-) I personally liked really Hannah & Jessica's parts. Great synchronization :-) But I was surprised by everyone's ideas, good job! I'm going to repeat myself for the fifth time ;-) but Piper, amazing editing ;-)

Thanks, I take no credit for the synchronization though, Del (our amazing friend and camera woman) had most of the really good ideas. And I will repeat once again, amazing editing Piper!

puzzlingpixie

[789]Mar 5, 2009
    Yes! I finally have been able to make it to a computer with sound and a capability to buffer videos! It took me awhile, but I was finally able to watch it! You did great editing Pi, I loved it. I especially loved when you were pulled into the closet Dana!

Everyone did amazing jobs.

As for the sychronization of our movements, what was edited out was our friend Adele saying now turn. Beyond that we just tried to walk around the same pace and we had a CD player in the background playing the song to keep time.

Anyway, I love it!

Niniane

[790]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 9

Awesome video - seems to me we`re getting better and better with each new vid... Pi, great job with editing, the scenes from XF fit PERFECTLY! And everyone did a great job!

I love when we do this... even in highly stressful time of life that is these days for me, I can and always will find the time for doing something with you guys

ScoobySummers

[791]Mar 5, 2009
    puzzlingpixie wrote:
    Yes! I finally have been able to make it to a computer with sound and a capability to buffer videos! It took me awhile, but I was finally able to watch it! You did great editing Pi, I loved it. I especially loved when you were pulled into the closet Dana!

Everyone did amazing jobs.

As for the sychronization of our movements, what was edited out was our friend Adele saying now turn. Beyond that we just tried to walk around the same pace and we had a CD player in the background playing the song to keep time.

Anyway, I love it!

I know! Dana being pulled into the closet was pure genius! Bravo Dana! Being hung at the end was very creepy too. The whole Vid just get's better everytime you watch!

xloverin

[792]Mar 7, 2009
    *gg* thanks, now I'm blushed :-D It was fun filming though :-) My friend had to pull me really hard into the closet, sometimes I hit myself :-D but it was definitelly worth it.
    Edited on 03/07/2009 2:05am

ScoobySummers

[793]Mar 7, 2009
    Anything for XF right?

puzzlingpixie

[794]Mar 8, 2009
    xloverin wrote:
    *gg* thanks, now I'm blushed :-D It was fun filming though :-) My friend had to pull me really hard into the closet, sometimes I hit myself :-D but it was definitelly worth it.

I didn't even think about the fact that it probably took several takes (which is odd, because everything we do always takes a ton of takes) nor did I think about the possible injuries. I am proud of you.