The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

The 'Official' X-Files Movie 2 Thread

Talie0701

[41]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 1
    Ok ok sorry - On mine I put Dear Sir/Madam.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

im_the_lick

[42]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 6
    ahh thanks

jacquir3

[43]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 4
    Oh that 'All i want for Christmas' video has totally made my day *sigh* Double thumbs up to the person who made it, its incredible!
    I'm a fellow Aussie, and you've all inspired me to pick up a pen and write to Fox, i guess every letter helps

Talie0701

[44]Dec 28, 2006
    jacquir3 wrote:
    Oh that 'All i want for Christmas' video has totally made my day *sigh* Double thumbs up to the person who made it, its incredible!
    I'm a fellow Aussie, and you've all inspired me to pick up a pen and write to Fox, i guess every letter helps

Hi jacquir3
    Yay another Aussie wanting X-Files 2! Welcome.

The Asian/Pacific Address is:
    Create the Future
    246 Keyes Road
    New Brighton
    Christchurch 8083'

and if you, or any other Aussie's want to save 70c on postage mail it to me in WA and I will forward it on if u like - just PM me for my address. People can also use the same envelope if other family members/real life friends around you want to send a letter too. Talie

P.S I'll pass your comments on to GiAnderson about her video too as she'll be wrapped.

Talie0701

[45]Dec 28, 2006
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    David said he was gonna help write the movie too

Hi Scifinerdd10,

Did your letter arrive safely? Here is the last list update to check for your name: http://www.createthefuture.gubblebum.net/thelist.html

Talie
    Edited on 12/28/2006 5:05am

Scifinerdd10

[46]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 14

ok ive been busy the past few days and i wrote my letter but i havent sent it yet because i want yall to read it first and tell me if theres anything i should add/take out...but i think its pretty chill.

Dear 20th Century Fox,
                              My name is Heather and I'm 17 years old. I have been a HUGE fan of The X-Files since I was 5! My cousin babysat me one night and she made me watch it with all the lights out. Although i was terrified of the flukeman, i fell in love with Mulder and Scully. I continued to watch the show and just couldnt get enough of it. Scully became my roll model and Mulder became my hero.
            I didnt think it was possible, but today, im an even bigger fan than i was when i was a kid. i own all the seasons on DVD, the movie, the blooper reels, the action figures and i even have the magazines and comic books. At school, my fellow classmates and even my teachers know me as "the x-files girl" because of my love for the show and David Duchovny. Im also a member of the X-Files forum on tv.com where i chat with other fans from all over the world
    who love the show just as much as i do.
             We've been hearing rumors for so long of another x-files movie which is why im writing this letter along with other loyal old and new fans. the show was such an incredible hit and we all think that a new xfiles movie would be a great idea!
              Mulder and Scully were a big part of my life for those 9 years the show aired and they still are today. I miss them so much. Theyre legendary characters that television just isnt the same without. Being such a big fan of David Duchovny's, ive watched recent interviews of his where he has said there WILL be another movie. In his interview on The Early Show on September 7th 2006, he even said that he was hopefully going to help chris carter write it. i really hope this is the case!
             Also, i say this on behalf of other xfiles fans, i think that the new movie should take place where the show left off despite the rumors that say it will be set in present day. I say this because Mulder and Scully have been very important to a lot of people and since day one, september 10th 1993, we have watched their relationship progress. The relationship between Mulder and Scully is so complex and special and one of the most beautiful aspects of the show, which i would love to see get brought back to life again in the new movie, is the ability for us fans to watch that relationship grow. By setting the movie in present day, for the first time, we miss 5 years of their lives. We would miss out on so much by losing that time. Missing five years of their lives would feel like missing five years of my life!
            I know there are thousands of fans still out there who are counting on you tobring Mulder and Scully back into our lives because we all love and miss them greatly. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and i hope it made as big of an impact on your decision to film the new X-Files movie as the series has made on my life!

The truth is out there,
                                                          Heather

BrunaC

[47]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 17
    OMG, ok, i already told you this cause we're talking but your letter is BRILLIANT and mine suck!!!

Talie0701

[48]Dec 28, 2006
    Brilliant Heather! Quick write it out in pen and send it! Love it. Talie

Talie0701

[49]Dec 28, 2006
    Hi BrunaC, I'm sure your letter is terrific too. We want each letter to be different as that's what makes them individual and special. We will love your letter and look forward to receiving it in the mail. Talie

BrunaC

[50]Dec 28, 2006
    Talie0701 wrote:
    Hi BrunaC, I'm sure your letter is terrific too. We want each letter to be different as that's what makes them individual and special. We will love your letter and look forward to receiving it in the mail. Talie

uhmm, ok, i have it done but i'll work on it better tomorrow and i'll talk to you later... thanks!

Scifinerdd10

[51]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 14
    yeah i have mine all written out already too but im still confused on how to send it...so ill go back and read these posts when i have time in a few days cuz my friends granpa just died so im gonna be spendin time with her the next few days. OMG THO! MY LETTER IS COMING! haha i was so pumped when i was writing it! i was so tired when i started cuz it was like 1 am but then by the time i was done i was so freaking hyper! like u have no idea! and it was like 2:30! it was the best time of my life...i should write another one

Talie0701

[52]Dec 28, 2006
    Hi Scifinerdd10,

Really sorry to hear about your friend's Grandpa dying & right after Christmas too. You are so good to go and be with your friend. My Dad died around the same time last year/beginning of this year and it is so hard and sad to lose a family member.

There's no real rush on the letter, in reality you have til July so don't stress about it. To save you searching the thread, post your letter to either
    Create the Future
    c/o MaryEllen Stafford
    654 Hackett Hill Rd
    Manchester, NH 03102
    United States

or
    Create The Future
    Postfach 3320
    52134 Herzogenrath
    Germany The actual letter itself is to Fox address but the envelope needs to have the CtF address.

Take care, Talie

im_the_lick

[53]Dec 28, 2006

Heres my letter. please help me fix my spelling and grammar and tell me if theres anything to add or take out.

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is Annabelle, i am 13 years old and i love the x-files.

i have been a fan since wednesday 13th of september 2006. i was looking through my school library  for a book to read over the school holidays. I found the section where the x-files novels were kept, and i remembered my english teacher had mentioned them when we were studying fantasy in class, and  i decided to try them. i had finished the pilot my the morning, and since then i've been hooked.

I found out about the create the future project on the tv.com forums, where there are many, many x-files fans who, including myself would like a secong x-files moveie.

Its been over 4 years since we've had fresh x-files, and we think its time for some more

From Annabelle

Talie0701

[54]Dec 28, 2006
    Hi I'm the lick/ Annabelle,

I really like your letter. Love how you know the exact date you became a fan. I also got into X-Files originally due to a combination of the X-Files books in my highschool library plus through the Rock Eisteddfod National Finals as a Melbourne school did their theme on X-Files which was awesome. Your English teacher sounds cool Anyway I made a few small typo and grammer corrections, plus added the book title and put in one suggestion in the middle. Hope that helps. Message me back if you need anymore help. Talie

********************************************************************************

20TH CENTURY FOX THEATRICALS                                   (Put your own address here in handwritten copy)

P.O. BOX 900
    BEVERLY HILLS,
    CA 90213-0900

29 December 2006

Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is Annabelle, I am 13 years old, and I love the X-Files.

I have been a fan since Wednesday 13th of September 2006. I was looking through my school library for a book to read over the school holidays. I found the section where the X-Files novels were kept, and I remembered my English teacher had mentioned them when we were studying fantasy in class, and I decided to try them. I had finished "X Marks the Spot" by Les Martin by the morning, and since then I’ve been hooked.

(Note from Talie – Maybe write here how you’ve since enjoyed watching X-Files Fight the Future and the episodes –either on DVD or on the new Australian SciFi channel on Foxtel.)

I found out about the Create the Future project on the tv.com forums, where there are many, many X-Files fans who, including myself, would love a second X-Files movie.It’s been over four years since fans have had fresh X-Files, and we think its time for more so please make another film.

Yours sincerely,

(signiture)
    Annabelle (remember to use your last name on the handwritten version)

Edited on 12/28/2006 11:54pm

im_the_lick

[55]Dec 29, 2006

thanks for the suggestions talie, i'll get writing in the morning and post it asap!

i hate my english teacher. she is cruel and horrible. and i think shes gay.

Talie0701

[56]Dec 29, 2006
    cool I'm_the_lick sounds like most of the teachers I had in highschool - cruel and horrible. At least she helped introduce you to The X-Files - that was her one good purpose in life. Hopefully you won't have her again next year for English & u will get a someone nicer.

Talie
    P.S Remember to put the Create the Future New Zealand address (or my address that I PMed you on the actual envelope)

BrunaC

[57]Dec 29, 2006
    OMG, i'm_the_lick, you're from New Zealand????!!!!!!!! omg, I LOVE NEW ZEALAND and i never went there, it's one of my dreams!!

BrunaC

[58]Dec 29, 2006
    ok, so everybody is posting their letters so i'll post mine too... please help me with any kind of mistake, because i don't speek english (i mean i have it since the 5th grade but still ) really expressions, verbal senteces, everything... and please tell me if i have to many things! i tried to follow the letter example on the 'create the future' site.......
     thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear 20th Century Fox,

Re: A second X-Files movie

I come by this mean to inform you that i'm a big fan of the tv show X-Files and i want to ask you to do everything possible and impossible to make another X-Files movie. I can promise you there is a huge amount of X-Files fans that are waiting for this movie to happen.
    I am a 16years old student, I'm from Portugal and i remember the X-Files since i was little but i was too afraid to watch it with my parents so I recently began watching and it has become one of the most important things of my life.
    The X-Files mean a lot to me not just because of the fact that the characters have become my ''family'' but also deals with great paranormal stories which always establish a bridge to the reality, the governmental issues, the profound and philosophical questions about the human race vrs. another kind of life that may exist, the human ambition of power and leadership, the search for the truth, and the quest of Believing based on hope, persistence and honesty.
    The interaction, tension and relationship between Mulder and Scully is perfect, it's my fount of inspiration and it always makes me smile even during the darkest times. Their relationship is based on trust and true love, that was built during the 9years of their lives on the FBI, they've been through everything together, they suffered a lot but they have eatch other and their profound feelings allowed to have strength to carry on.
    Mulder and Scully are my two favourite characters who are wonderfully portrayed by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, who I admire and look forward to see together again on another X-Files movie. I've become a huge fan of Mr.Duchovny leading to a well known obsession of mine.
    Being grateful for Chris Carter's creation I'm glad to hear that he, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are up for a new movie.
    I want to know what happens to Mulder and Scully after William's adoption and their fugitive lives and how their relationship evolves, seeing that their relationship is one of the main reasons for the show's high popularity. And for that I think a stand-alone would be a terrible idea.
    I took knowledge of the project ''Create the Future'' through tv.com, which I frequent practly everyday and talk about the X-Files with people of all parts of the world.
    I can also tell you that our Portuguese X-Files fan community is gigantic and all the world is expecting a new X-Files movie.
    I appreciate your time and patience spent with my letter and once again please help us ''Fight the Future''!

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,

.....my beautiful signature (lol).....

Bruna Carvalho
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really think it's not great and it sucks, so please make suggestions and comments, do whatever it takes to be good! thanks once again!

Talie0701

[59]Dec 29, 2006
    Hi Bruna, I think your letter is awesome! Your English is very good. You are very fortunate to be able to be fluent in more than one language as I can only speak/write English. I made a few minor English wording and grammer changes but otherwise your letter was terrific! If you are not happy with the changes just let me know and I can help you some more but if not quickly write it out in pen and send it to Vieh in Germany!

Talie

P.S Do you have links to where all the Portuguese community hang out at so CtF can tell them about the project? Do you know if the Portuguese speakers widely know about CtF yet? ******************************************
    Dear 20th Century Fox,

Re: A second X-Files movie

I am writing to inform you that I'm a huge fan of the television show The X-Files and I want to ask you to please do everything possible to make another X-Files movie. I can promise you there is a huge amount of X-Files fans that are waiting for this movie to happen.

I am a 16years old student, I'm from Portugal and I remember the X-Files since I was little but I was too afraid to watch it with my parents. I recently became a fan of the show and it has become one of the most important things of my life.

The X-Files means a lot to me, not only due to the fact that the characters have become like my ''second family'' but also because it; deals with excellent paranormal stories which always establish a bridge to reality, the governmental conspiracy issues, the profound and philosophical questions about the human race vs. other life forms that may exist in the universe, the human ambition of power and leadership, the search for the truth, and the quest of Believing based on hope, persistence and honesty.

The interaction, tension and relationship between Mulder and Scully, is perfect, it is my fount of inspiration and it always makes me smile even during the darkest times. Their relationship is based on trust and true love, which was built during the nine years of their lives working for the FBI. Mulder and Scully have been through everything together and, although they suffered a great deal, they had each other’s mutual respect, friendship and profound love that allowed them to have the strength to carry on their fight for truth and justice.

Mulder and Scully are my two favourite television characters who are wonderfully portrayed by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. I admire these two talented actors and look forward to seeing them reunited on screen in further X-Files movies. I've particularly become a huge fan of Mr.Duchovny and follow his career almost to obsession. I am particularly grateful to both Fox and Chris Carter's creation of The X-Files and I am pleased to hear in the entertainment news media, that Chris Carter, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are all eager to start work on the second X-Files film. I am anxious to discover what happens to Mulder and Scully in the future following the cliffhanger series finale “The Truth”. I am particularly interested in viewing their lives as fugitives, how they cope with their son William's adoption, and how their relationship evolves. I believe their romantic relationship and chemistry is one of the main reasons for the show's high popularity and would like to see some romance in the movie. I became aware of the project ''Create the Future'' through tv.com, which I frequent practically everyday, and talk about the X-Files with people from all over the world who are waiting with anticipation for a new X-Files movie. I also participate daily in the Portuguese X-Files Fan Community which is gigantic. I appreciate you taking the time to read my letter and again plead with Fox to help X-Philes to continue to ''Fight the Future'' by greenlighting X-Files 2!

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,

.....my beautiful signature (lol).....

Bruna Carvalho

BrunaC

[60]Dec 29, 2006
    i'm so sorry, but i don't usually talk on portuguese x-files forums, but i'll search about that, and i'll tell you later, ok?! meanwhile i have the informations on ''create the future'' and other links on my Hi5 which is kind of a ''myspace'' thing, and i'll spread the word!
    aww, and thanks so much Talie, but i'm not that good!!! thanks for all the changes, now it makes sense! ahaha, that was what i wanted to have done!

so i put this on the envolope:

my address??

to: (???) Create The Future
     Postfach 3320
     52134 Herzogenrath
     Germany
    ------------------------------------
    and on the letter i put this?!
    20TH CENTURY FOX THEATRICALS

P.O. BOX 900                                                             also MY ADDRESS
    BEVERLY HILLS,
    CA 90213-0900

-----------------------------------------------

sorry about my dumnbness, and i'm sorry to boder you so much!! thank you for all the trouble and paitence too lol!!