The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

The 'Official' X-Files Movie 2 Thread

im_the_lick

[61]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 6
    i'm actually from australia. but i'm holidaying in new zealand next year
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Talie0701

[63]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hi Bruna, cool! Thanks heaps for your help The more it is spread around, the more X-Philes will know about it & write a letter to Fox via CtF.

Yes this is right, so i put this on the envolope:

my address??

to: Create The Future Postfach 3320 52134 Herzogenrath Germany
    ------------------------------------
    and on the letter i put this?!
    20TH CENTURY FOX THEATRICALS

P.O. BOX 900 also MY ADDRESS
    BEVERLY HILLS,
    CA 90213-0900

I'm happy to help you, it is never a bother to help other X-Files fans.

and best wishes for a Happy New Year! Talie

Hi Bruna
    BrunaC wrote:
    i'm so sorry, but i don't usually talk on portuguese x-files forums, but i'll search about that, and i'll tell you later, ok?! meanwhile i have the informations on ''create the future'' and other links on my Hi5 which is kind of a ''myspace'' thing, and i'll spread the word!

aww, and thanks so much Talie, but i'm not that good!!! thanks for all the changes, now it makes sense! ahaha, that was what i wanted to have done!

so i put this on the envolope:

my address??

to: (???) Create The Future
    Postfach 3320
    52134 Herzogenrath
    Germany
    ------------------------------------
    and on the letter i put this?!
    20TH CENTURY FOX THEATRICALS

P.O. BOX 900 also MY ADDRESS
    BEVERLY HILLS,
    CA 90213-0900

-----------------------------------------------

sorry about my dumnbness, and i'm sorry to boder you so much!! thank you for all the trouble and paitence too lol!!

Scifinerdd10

[64]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 14
    YESS! I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND! and im totally addressing my letter as soon as i get done checking all the posts while i watch Connie and Carla! cuz i saw like 10 minutes of it at work tonight and its funny stuff and i love DD! anyways yeah my letters gonna b in the mail TOMORROW! and im so freakin excited! like i havent been this excited since i got season 5 on DVD.

Talie0701

[65]Dec 29, 2006
    cool thanks Scifinerdd10! - we will look forward to your letter.
    Enjoy Connie and Carla it is a great movie. Happy New Year,

Talie

im_the_lick

[67]Jan 1, 2007
    My friend georgie put '2007 is gonna be the best' in her msn name! of corse its the year of XF2! but she doesn't watch the x-files, so i don't know why . . . i'm writing out my good copy of my letter today and i'm gonna post it tomorrow! i'm soo excited!

im_the_lick

[68]Jan 1, 2007
    umm if i have a second page of writing, do i need to have the addresses at the top again?

Talie0701

[69]Jan 2, 2007
    Hi im_the_lick! Happy New Year!. If you have a second page of writing u don't need to put the addresses again. We will look forward to your letter.

Talie

Scifinerdd10

[70]Jan 2, 2007
    i think we should set a date closer to the spring to send the letters and then send another bunch of them in the summer. that way Fox would get the message sooner

Scifinerdd10

[71]Jan 2, 2007
    OMG OMG OMG I JUST MAILED MY LETTER!!! AND IM SO EXCITED! how do i kno when yall get it? i gotta check that website?

Scifinerdd10

[72]Jan 2, 2007

OMG YALL ITS 2007 AND THAT MEANS X-FILES 2!!!! AND I KNO U GUYS ALREADY KNO THIS BUT IT JUST HIT ME AND IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! AND WE ALL NEED TO WRITE THESE LETTERS IF WE WANNA SEE MULDER AND SCULLY AGAIN WHICH I KNO WE ALL DO! AND THIS IS WHAT GILLIAN TOLD US TO DO SO WE SHOULD ALL DO IT! WE CANT LET HER DOWN! HAHA AND IM TRYING TO MOTIVATE U ALL AND GET U AS PUMPED UP AS I AM SO WE CAN GET MORE THAN 141 LETTERS. I KNO THAT SEEMS LIKE A LOT BUT WE NEED TO LET FOX KNOW HOW MUCH WE WANT THIS MOVIE CUZ WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG! AND WE NEED TO JUST FLOOD THEIR MAILBOX WITH OUR LETTERS CONSTANTLY SO THEY GET THE MESSAGE! I JUST FINISHED MY LETTER AND IM WRITING ANOTHER ONE! IF DAVID AND GILLIAN BOTH WANT THIS MOVIE TO BE MADE, THEN WE CAN'T LET FOX TAKE MULDER AND SCULLY AWAY FROM US BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID LAWSUIT!

Talie0701

[74]Jan 2, 2007
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    OMG OMG OMG I JUST MAILED MY LETTER!!! AND IM SO EXCITED! how do i kno when yall get it? i gotta check that website?

Hi Heather! Congratulations on mailing your letter. I was very, very excited when I mailed my letter too. It feels good to get involved in something and try to make a difference, doesn't it?. Yep you can check the website and also I will announce it here every time the website and/or the livejournal is updated.

Thanks for your enthusiastic encouraging of others on this forum and please spread it around to any other forums you visit.

Happy New Year! Talie

im_the_lick

[75]Jan 2, 2007
    GRR! i went to the post office to get stamps and post my letter today, but i opened my bag and my letter wasn't there! its ok i only left it at home, but i'm still angry! but i bought some stamps, so i'm gonna post it to talie tomorrow! YAY!

Talie0701

[76]Jan 3, 2007
    Yay I'm_the_lick! I will look forward to receiving your letter in the next few days. This message board is great, so many people are writing letters here.

We still need more letters though so please write everybody who hasn't yet and wants X-Files 2!

Talie

BirdsAreDinos

[77]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 2
    So I have my letter all typed up... but I read on the website that you'd rather have us write them out in pen than print one out? I just want to make sure that you'd rather have me send you a handwritten, pen on lined paper in my not so neat handwriting letter rather than have me print out a copy.

Talie0701

[78]Jan 3, 2007
    Hi BirdsAreDinos! Thanks for taking the time to compose a letter for X-Files 2. The reason we prefer that you write it out in pen is we want Fox to know the letters are from actual fans and not all from one obsessed fan who has printed a billion typed letters and pretended to be lots of people. My handwritting isn't so neat either but I did it for X-Files 2.

We look forward to receiving your letter. The X-Philes in this forum rock!

Talie

BirdsAreDinos

[79]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 2
    Ah good point. I'll write it up and send it out tomorrow.

Thanks, Talie, for all of the outreach and organizing you're doing. Your enthusiasm and determination motivated me to finally write my letter. If (or dare I say WHEN) this movie gets made, we'll all have you to thank.

BAD

Talie0701

[80]Jan 4, 2007
    BirdsAreDinos wrote:
    Ah good point. I'll write it up and send it out tomorrow.

Thanks, Talie, for all of the outreach and organizing you're doing. Your enthusiasm and determination motivated me to finally write my letter. If (or dare I say WHEN) this movie gets made, we'll all have you to thank.

BAD

and to everyone else at tv.com/x-files

awwww *blush thank you BAD. That's really nice to hear as some boards are not as friendly as here, or just ignore the CtF threads, so thank you it's a pleasure to be here at TV.com. but there's no "I" in team so I want to also give the many amazing people at Create the Future who are also working extremely hard both at other boards and behind the scenes a huge plug - Vieh (Sophie) & Twisted Badger (Kelsi)- our webmistress/mods and co-founders, Monicado & SDK, Falldownmore, dr_Scully & friends, nerwende, DeeDee, Scooly, Yokie, Peet, Zoedelevarre, Joanaxf, GiAnderson, Smalltalker and numerous other supporters/volunteers that deserve credit for their sklls, time and effort. I feel like I'm giving a Golden Globe speech here but it's true. lol Talie