The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

The 'Official' X-Files Movie 2 Thread

Talie0701

[121]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    Hi Scifinerdd10,

I haven't got the names yet but MaryEllen has received at least 13 letters since December so your letter should be amongst them.

Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    Talie0701 wrote:
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    aw will u post the link again when the ones from america get updated? i mailed my letter right after new years so it should b there

yep I will let you know as soon as I hear it's updated.
    thanks so much.... i hope it gets there ok.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Talie0701

[122]Jan 24, 2007
    Ellikay48 wrote:
    Oh and a little off topic funny story-

I visited my grandparents today and they had a box of old stuff that they kept of mine from years ago. I'm taking guitar lessons and they found an old guitar book that I had from years ago- and i flipped through it in front of them and......

some provacative half nude pictures of david duchovney fell out! Right in front of them!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

lol what did they say/do? Did they do a Scully raised eyebrow thing?

Talie0701

[123]Jan 24, 2007
    Monk10000 wrote:
    Ellikay48 wrote:
    Oh and a little off topic funny story- I visited my grandparents today and they had a box of old stuff that they kept of mine from years ago. I'm taking guitar lessons and they found an old guitar book that I had from years ago- and i flipped through it in front of them and...... some provacative half nude pictures of david duchovney fell out! Right in front of them!!! AHHHHHHH!!!
    Haha New Years Day all over again

Hi Monk, are you interested in writing a letter to Fox via Create the Future?

Talie

Talie0701

[124]Jan 25, 2007
    Hi Everyone!

Great news the American address is now updated
    It's brought the total up to 165 letters!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Talie

P.S and Scifinerdd10 is this you? Heather L. [Akron, OH] If so your letter has arrived

Scifinerdd10

[125]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 14
    Talie0701 wrote:
    Hi Everyone!

Great news the American address is now updated
    It's brought the total up to 165 letters!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Talie

P.S and Scifinerdd10 is this you? Heather L. [Akron, OH] If so your letter has arrived

YESS! DUDE! OMG YESS THAT IS TOTALLY ME! AHHH!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!

keepgoinFBIWmn

[126]Jan 26, 2007
    • level: 15
    Just wanted to let you know I wrote my letter today and will be sending it out monday. Any news about the movie from anyone at all ???

Talie0701

[127]Jan 26, 2007
    Very happy Scifinerdd10 that your letter has arrived safely. Now we just need BrunaC's to turn up and all is right with the world

Talie0701

[128]Jan 26, 2007
    keepgoinFBIWmn wrote:
    Just wanted to let you know I wrote my letter today and will be sending it out monday. Any news about the movie from anyone at all ???

Thanks heaps keepgoinFBIWmn!!! Which country are you from?

So far for 2007 haven't heard any fresh news about X-Files 2, but the year is still very young... I'll let you know if I hear anything...

keepgoinFBIWmn

[129]Jan 27, 2007
    Hey I'm from USA. I wrote a very friendly and very convincing letter--handwritten. I really hope it helps!!!

BrunaC

[130]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 17
    Talie0701 wrote:
    Very happy Scifinerdd10 that your letter has arrived safely. Now we just need BrunaC's to turn up and all is right with the world

ok, this might sound stupid, but i don't care: i even took pics of my letter and the envolope... i'm getting very sad now, because it's taking too much time..!

Talie0701

[131]Jan 28, 2007
    keepgoinFBIWmn wrote:
    Hey I'm from USA. I wrote a very friendly and very convincing letter--handwritten. I really hope it helps!!!

I think the more letters we get, the more the campaign will help so every single letter is important.

Talie0701

[132]Jan 28, 2007
    BrunaC wrote:
    Talie0701 wrote:

ok, this might sound stupid, but i don't care: i even took pics of my letter and the envolope... i'm getting very sad now, because it's taking too much time..!

Something like this happened to an envelope of 5 letters from Mexico - they took so long to arrive everybody had given up but then last week they finally turned up!!!  and they were posted in October....... and you don't sound stupid - DeeDee worried about those missing letters for 3 months!!! We just need to give your letter more time, maybe it's taken the scenic route .....

BrunaC

[133]Jan 28, 2007
    Talie0701 wrote:
    BrunaC wrote:
    Talie0701 wrote:

Something like this happened to an envelope of 5 letters from Mexico - they took so long to arrive everybody had given up but then last week they finally turned up!!! and they were posted in October....... and you don't sound stupid - DeeDee worried about those missing letters for 3 months!!! We just need to give your letter more time, maybe it's taken the scenic route .....

oh, that's good to hear (in a way)! thanks... *fingers crossed*
    Edited on 01/28/2007 2:51am

keepgoinFBIWmn

[134]Jan 28, 2007
    This doesn't have anything to do with the thread--just wanted to make an observation...BrunaC-that pic of DD you have is ****ing hot!!!

Ellikay48

[135]Jan 28, 2007
    Ok so i dont know how to reply so that the old box appears in the message but i'll just give you a little update about what my grandparents did when the "provacative, half nude pictures of david duchovny (spelled correctly) fell out"....

Yes, my grandma did do a rendition of the famous eyebrow raise, and then uttered a little "oh myyyyyy". My grandpa was staring at the picture of DD wearing nothing but a TEA CUP and holding up a teapot. I'm sure you've seen the one i'm talking about. I'd scan it and post it but this website has downgraded my status back to level one! Those bastards! haha. So anyway, i gathered them up and after i left, i text messaged my sister to tell her the story and...for some reason Verizon re-routed my message to someone in a different state who then replied to tell me that that story was hilarious. It was an all around EMBARSSING day. Oh and those pictures are dated August 17, 1997. They've been in there for almost 10 years!!!!!! Ok so sorry for my off topic message but FYI, i will be sending my letters out TOMORROW so 3 more should be added to the pile!

scarlett_fever

[136]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 19

Ellikay48 wrote:
    Ok so i dont know how to reply so that the old box appears in the message but i'll just give you a little update about what my grandparents did when the "provacative, half nude pictures of david duchovny (spelled correctly) fell out".... Yes, my grandma did do a rendition of the famous eyebrow raise, and then uttered a little "oh myyyyyy". My grandpa was staring at the picture of DD wearing nothing but a TEA CUP and holding up a teapot. I'm sure you've seen the one i'm talking about. I'd scan it and post it but this website has downgraded my status back to level one! Those bastards! haha. So anyway, i gathered them up and after i left, i text messaged my sister to tell her the story and...for some reason Verizon re-routed my message to someone in a different state who then replied to tell me that that story was hilarious. It was an all around EMBARSSING day. Oh and those pictures are dated August 17, 1997. They've been in there for almost 10 years!!!!!! Ok so sorry for my off topic message but FYI, i will be sending my letters out TOMORROW so 3 more should be added to the pile!

That is an embarassing day! My grandparents would freak if they ever saw anything like that because they are pretty old-fashioned.

About the cell phone something like that happened to me. I meant to call my sister's phone and when I guy picked up I assumed it was her boyfriend and I just started talking to him and when I shut up the guy was like "Uh I think you have the wrong number" it was obvious to me that it was not her boyfriend and I had been gabbing to a total stranger! That was pretty embarassing!

Edited on 01/28/2007 1:06pm

BrunaC

[137]Jan 28, 2007
    keepgoinFBIWmn wrote:
    This doesn't have anything to do with the thread--just wanted to make an observation...BrunaC-that pic of DD you have is ****ing hot!!!

thanks...  omg, i know right?!!!! And we can't see the message very well but it says: DEMAND MORE DAVID!!!! ahah, i LOVE him and i watched Evolution yesterday... yay! i never get tired to watch that movie- it's hilarious!

Ellikay48 here's one pic, it's not the original, it's a collage, but who cares it's so hot!

way off topic.. oh well

keepgoinFBIWmn

[138]Jan 28, 2007
    Haha--HE IS HOT!!! I love him too. I'm jealous of your pic. That collage is funny lol!

BrunaC

[139]Jan 28, 2007
    keepgoinFBIWmn wrote:
    Haha--HE IS HOT!!! I love him too. I'm jealous of your pic. That collage is funny lol!

oh, it isn't my collage though, i found it and i was like OMG, HOT!!!!!

keepgoinFBIWmn

[140]Jan 28, 2007
    I don't know if I'd be drinking out of that tea cup tho...lol