The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

The X-Files 3 more possible

CaptainHarkness

[41]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 23
    keepgoinFBIWmn wrote:
    steelbook?!?
    Yeah there is a Stellbook. I'm not sure if it is only in Canada or not. Here's a link: http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0665000FSM2159406&catid=14764&logon=&langid=EN
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Frankburnsflagg

[42]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 13
    I got the 3 disc edition for $22 ($24 something with tax) over at Target... they have the lowest prices for it so far, that I've seen .

renthead89

[43]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    I think the 3-disk edition is the steelbook edition, Jill. It's very nice

keepgoinFBIWmn

[44]Dec 11, 2008
    • level: 15
    *sigh* ahhh, ok...I'm relieved thanks guys for the info..I was worried I missed out on something

Pennfana

[45]Dec 12, 2008
    • level: 6
    The "Steelbook" edition is the 3-disc version in a DVD case made of a very thin sheet of steel. The only real difference between that and the regular 3-disc edition is that it'll stick to anything magnetic. You're not really missing out on anything, Jill.

keepgoinFBIWmn

[46]Dec 12, 2008
    HAHA, ok thanks

CaptainHarkness

[47]Dec 13, 2008
    • level: 23

The steelbooks are so cool, though.

Scifinerdd10

[48]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 14
    bumping this up to the first page where it should be and not burried underneath a bunch of dead threads

keepgoinFBIWmn

[49]Dec 15, 2008
    THANKS AGAIN *bows* oh feather the great

renthead89

[50]Dec 15, 2008
    Ok I'm not sure if this is the place to put this but whatever: New article about possibilities of XF3 from a Q&A session with Frank at http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2008/12/will-there-be-a.html Things are looking cautiously optimistic!

keepgoinFBIWmn

[51]Dec 15, 2008
    Oh no! Its won't load for me--what did it say???

renthead89

[52]Dec 15, 2008
    Sorry Jill, no idea why it wouldn't load for you, I'm sure that's the right address....anyway, it just was the same stuff we've mostly heard from Frank, that an XF3 looks possible and he's waiting to talk to the studio, and CC/GA/DD. The writer mentions that most of the Philes she knows said IWTB was sold out in stores, which is a good sign. Also, Frank mentions that there are even more versions of the FTF kiss under wraps somewhere, and that it's because they were playing around with how far to take it before the bee stung her (ok, not gonna lie that was the part of the article that made me really happy there's hope for more footage!!!) sorry if I'm leaving anything out, I think that was the gist of it....

keepgoinFBIWmn

[53]Dec 15, 2008
    wow! Thank you so much for the info!!! I'm sure it was the right address my computer just svx. But that all sounds really encouraging, and I'm glad the DVDs are doing well, I figured they would

Scifinerdd10

[54]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 14

EEEEEEEEEEEEEP! im gettin all warm and fuzzy inside, you guys!!!! AHHHHHHH! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

and i hope if there is another one and its about 2012 that they at least film it, if not release it way before then for several reasons. first of all hah lets face it, i dont wanna wait that long!!! second of all between now and 2012 there will prolly be lots of movies with that theme of the world ending and the sooner they get it out there the more original it will seem cuz itll be one of the first ones. and lastly *looks around causiously and whispers* i dont want mulder and scully to look old

Edited on 12/15/2008 5:04pm

Frankburnsflagg

[55]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 13
    renthead89 wrote:
    Sorry Jill, no idea why it wouldn't load for you, I'm sure that's the right address....anyway, it just was the same stuff we've mostly heard from Frank, that an XF3 looks possible and he's waiting to talk to the studio, and CC/GA/DD. The writer mentions that most of the Philes she knows said IWTB was sold out in stores, which is a good sign. Also, Frank mentions that there are even more versions of the FTF kiss under wraps somewhere, and that it's because they were playing around with how far to take it before the bee stung her (ok, not gonna lie that was the part of the article that made me really happy there's hope for more footage!!!) sorry if I'm leaving anything out, I think that was the gist of it....
    Well that's good (that it's sold out in stores)... nice... that makes me happy as well .

Now all we have to do is hope that we get a kiss like the deleted FTF one in XF3... and it would be perfect... come on, we can all dream... can't we ...

keepgoinFBIWmn

[56]Dec 15, 2008
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEP! im gettin all warm and fuzzy inside, you guys!!!! AHHHHHHH! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

and i hope if there is another one and its about 2012 that they at least film it, if not release it way before then for several reasons. first of all hah lets face it, i dont wanna wait that long!!! second of all between now and 2012 there will prolly be lots of movies with that theme of the world ending and the sooner they get it out there the more original it will seem cuz itll be one of the first ones. and lastly *looks around causiously and whispers* i dont want mulder and scully to look old

old? them? heh, eh...NO! haha. But seriously, you have a great idea there, cuz people probably WILL start doing movies about 2012 cuz its like a big deal and everyone says that's when the world will end, so if THEY do it first, then they'll be like a million times cooler anyone else doing it cuz they'll be the FIRST

Piper_freeze

[57]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 19
    Mh.. yes Jill but there's this end-of-the-world movie coming out next year.. and it's called "2012"...

keepgoinFBIWmn

[58]Dec 16, 2008
    *hmpf* I guess I was wrong.

gambyx716

[59]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 9
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:

i know!!! i don't want almost 50 or even possibly 50 year old scully and mulder rescuing the world from alien invasion while trying not to break a hip.

keepgoinFBIWmn

[60]Dec 16, 2008
    LOLOLOLOL or pee themselves...or worse