The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

The X Files Crossover Thread!

hahawhat

[61]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 24

Harry Potter AND X-Files = frickin' awesome.

I think a Scrubs and X-Files crossover would be fun. I'm sorry, but it'd be hilarious.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

X_FanGirl_X

[62]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 9
    that would be awesome! i love scrubs

avesnovuelan

[64]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 6

*stares blankly at the screen*

one small detail: "after word" is just one word, and I think it's spelled with an a: "afterward."

hahawhat

[65]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 24
    That's really funny.

X_Arcadia_X

[66]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 13

LOL I love Harry Potter. I guess because I read the first few when I was about eight, so I wasn't exactly critical of them and also at that time they were primarily children's books. I really think JKR's style of writing evolved though.

I agree that the epilogue was sh!t and I could pretty much write fanfic better than that but apart from that I thought the seventh book was incredibly well written (specially the whole Muggle born persecution/pure blood superiority). I mean each to their own but I loved the story and the whole concept.

I can see how you might feel the creatures and witch school thing is a bit recycled if you've just read the first two, but as you read through the series it does really expand and I felt that a lot of it is very original. Maybe I'm just naive

Edited on 09/25/2007 9:04am

BrunaC

[67]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 17
    No, Katie, just different tastes! I like the films!
    And each person lives the books/movies in a different way... Critical or not critical...Anyways my mother likes the movies (she likes everything involving witches/wizards/magic/dark stuff, she even wanted to be a witch, a good one, though), wow and I just lost my idea...

tainted_elf

[69]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 12
    LoL!!! these are all hilarious!!!

Hey guys, are graphic crossovers also valid to post here?

Jerbs

[70]Oct 2, 2007
    tainted_elf wrote:
    LoL!!! these are all hilarious!!!

Hey guys, are graphic crossovers also valid to post here?

Graphic as in violent or sexual??

tainted_elf

[71]Oct 3, 2007

Jerbs wrote:
    tainted_elf wrote:
    LoL!!! these are all hilarious!!! Hey guys, are graphic crossovers also valid to post here?
    Graphic as in violent or sexual??

LoL!! Nope, graphic as in a drawing, an image, a picture, you know

Edited on 10/03/2007 8:50am

Cristina_chavia

[72]Oct 3, 2007
    LOL! I thought the same as Jerbs!

Go for it

tainted_elf

[73]Oct 3, 2007
    Cristina_chavia wrote:
    LOL! I thought the same as Jerbs!

Go for it

will do, on monday

Jerbs

[74]Oct 4, 2007

"Greetings Halloween"

"Hey Mulder it's me" Their standard greeting even after 10 years.

"Hey Scullly what's up?"

"Well, I just got invited to a Halloween party tonight. You want to join me?"

"A Halloween party? Aren't you a little old for that Agent Scully." His tone suggests sarcasm, she grins.

"First of all we are not agents anymore and second, nobody is too old to have a little fun once in a while."

"I like it when you let loose Scully....it's a nice change." She chuckles a bit, enjoying herself.

"Mulder you better watch it, I've let you get away with far too much lately and your on thin ice."

"Awwww....Scully your no fun." She completely ignores him

"So you want to come with?"

"Do I have a choice? I seem to remember that we live together, something that seems to happen when someone is on the run from alien bounty hunters....or they are lovers....or married...."

"Mulder I think we have the first two covered pretty well...about marriage well....maybe someday."

"Scully you always know how to make a guy happy."

"Mulder stop dodging the question, will you come to the party with me or not?"

"Of course I will Scully...hanging out with you never gets boring. I'm curious though, who would invite us to a party? Aren't we still trying to keep quiet and not get caught?"

"Well it's actually an FBI party, It should be ok, there is no evidence that anyone knows where we are and we haven't seen or heard anything suspicious for months now."

He asks with a confused voice "An FBI Party???"

"Ya, Skinner invited us."

"How the hell does he know where we are?"

She sighs in frustration "Mulder....I met him at the park. We talked a bit. He's doing good, the whole mess with us appears to have blown over. John, Monica and Gibson are ok too. Kersh resigned and Skinner got his position."

"Why did he resign??"

"Apparently he was really shook up from your testimony. He believes you Mulder, it scared the hell out of him and he resigned."

"So what about the X-Files? Are they closed down now?"

"Actually no Mulder they are still open. It sounds like Dogget and Reyes have it running like a swiss watch."

"Wow Scully that's great news. What about Gibson where is he? I want to thank him again for helping me when I was in hiding with him."

"He's living with Agent Dogget for the moment."

"Is that safe?"

"He's been there for a few months now and no one has come for him. I think he will be fine, Gibson knows how to take care of himself."

"Yah....that's definitive."

She wonders now where Mulder is. Theres not many pleaces to go when you are trying to be covert.

"Mulder where are you?"

"At the door, I just went out for some munchies and some wine."

"Wine Mulder? There some occasion I don't know about?"

She hears a knock on the door and runs over, unlocking it quickly. She opens it and he steps inside.

"Is there a rule against having a nice drink with your partner once in a while?"

"I guess not..."

Mulder quickly moves over to the table and drops the bags he has and pulls a nice bottle of wine out of a paper bag. He feels her hands on his shoulders and it startles him. He turns around quickly and she wraps her arms around behind his back.

"I love you Mulder." He smiles brightly and kisses the top of her head gently.

"I love you too Dana."

THE END

I Guess it's a Halloween / X-Files Crossover....I know that isn't much but it was fun. I just made this spur of the moment so go easy on me.

Edited on 10/04/2007 12:00am

tainted_elf

[75]Oct 15, 2007

Hey guys, here's a X-files/Bones crossover.

Edited on 10/16/2007 7:38am

X_FanGirl_X

[76]Oct 16, 2007
    LOL that's great!!! XD

Scifinerdd10

[77]Oct 17, 2007
    • level: 14
    omg that is possibly the best thing ive seen all day l0l

tainted_elf

[78]Oct 17, 2007
    Thank you! I was going to make mulder say "We're looking for E.B.E." but most of my bones peers would not have understood the reference

sanda777

[79]Oct 24, 2007
    eLF!!!

That was GREAT!

redsawxmath11

[80]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 4

ok, well i wrote ths earlier, then deleted it, then reposted it, then deleted it again and got a new acount, and now i thought i would repost it, and i do have more crossovers

UGLY DUCKLING

There was a duck, and four eggs. One day the eggs hatched. Three beautiful ducklings came out, and one not so much beautiful. The mother treated it fairly thought.

Not far off were Mulder and Scully, investigating a murder in a park.

"Scully, why are we here?" Mulder asked while bored out of his mind. "There are no aliens, mutants, or monsters, just some guy murdered. There is nothing X-files related here. "Mulder," Scully says and sighs. "We are here because there have been a number of murders just like this one across the US. They are all exactly the same, but who ever murder them much have been able to speed across the US because they all happened within a 50 minute time period. The police can't come up with any leads so this case is UNSOLVED. That is what an X-file is, right?"

"Yes," Mulder says, "but not like this, clearly there was some kind of group doing this. Anyway I'm bored; I'm going to go find something interesting."

"Like what Mulder?" Scully asks while Mulder is walking away.

"I don't know, a disease infected mosquitoes, a swarm of killer bees, or maybe something down by that lake." Mulder points to the lake and begins to walk off. Scully sighs.

Mulder reaches the lake, he begins to look around, and he sees the mother duck and her four ducklings. He notices the ugly one. Ideas suddenly rush to his head, he smiles at the possibilities. He takes out his phone and dials up Scully.

"Scully you got to get here quick, I found something," Mulder says, and then hangs up before she gets to respond. Within moments she is down by his side. "Scully look at this," Mulder points at the ducklings.

"Mulder," Scully looks at him with her you're-crazy look. "What am I looking at?"

"There is one mother duck." Mulder begins to explain his theory, Scully nods. "And there are 4 ducklings. 3 look like each other and one is just strange. I think that those 3 are the mother's babies, but the ugly one is an alien disguised as a duck. I just don't know why it would want to be a duck, maybe to gather information on the human race. Maybe I should shoot it." Mulder goes to draw his gun. "Wait!" Scully stops Mulders hand. "Mulder, did you ever think maybe it isn't a duck and it's some other type of bird in this lake, or maybe it is just an ugly duck?"

"No," Mulder says frankly. "Why on earth would I ever think that? Those are outrageous explanations Scully. Can I shoot it now?"

"NO MULDER! Just let me prove it."

"Ok, fine, but then can I shoot it." Scully rolls her eyes at him. They caught the duckling and carried it around. "Scully, what are we looking for?" Mulder asked.

"An explanation Mulder, I think this is not a duck, but a goose or a swan or something."

"Scully that's crazy. How do you come up with these things? It would be much easier to just shoot it."

"Shut up Mulder." They walk around the lake a little longer and see a group of swans. "Look at that Mulder. Does this duck, well, swan look like those baby swans?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't drove that this swan is not alien."

"Mulder give it up."

"Only if you tell me that you believe in aliens, Scully. Do you believe in extraterrestrials?"

"No Mulder, I don't."

They let the swan go and be with its mother and siblings. Its goes over to them, and the ugly duckling/swan is staying away, at a distance.

"Scully, if it is a swan, then why isn't it bonding with the others?"

"I don't know Mulder," Scully is getting frustrated. "Maybe it's shy."

"I don't think so Scully, its alien." Mulder quickly draws his gun and shoots. They alien bird is now dead.

"MULDER!" Scully yells. Mulder shrugs. Scully storms off. "Wait Scully, I'm sorry," Mulder yells after her, "SCULLY! Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Scully, I need to know."

THE END