The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Things that remind us of the X-Files

scarlett_fever

[21]Aug 16, 2006
    • level: 19
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    Oh okay well the word murder for one cause it looks like mulder and then my friend alwasy raising one eyebrow.

OMG!! I've noticed that too. I see the word "murder" and for some reason my mind sees it as mulder. It's sad but true!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AllUNeedIsLove

[22]Aug 16, 2006
    • level: 5
    scarlett_fever wrote:
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    Oh okay well the word murder for one cause it looks like mulder and then my friend alwasy raising one eyebrow.

OMG!! I've noticed that too. I see the word "murder" and for some reason my mind sees it as mulder. It's sad but true!

I have to do some many double takes on a daily basis -- I think I've got whiplash from it.

Scifinerdd10

[23]Aug 16, 2006
    • level: 14

scarlett_fever wrote:
    AllUNeedIsLove wrote:

I so do that too!

Ok so i was just at Sams club with my dad and there were these amish ppl there..,im like AHH! ALIENS! haha cuz of Gender Bender. And then i was just on imdb.com and there was some thing that said Requiem for a Dream, or something like that and im like OMG...NO WAY! haha Requiem, u cant watch it without crying! holy crap, and its not even the part where mulder gets take that makes me BAWL everytime (even tho i am usually crying there) the part that freaking kills me when Scully's playing with Teresa's baby and Mulder is watching her. AW!

duckyy06

[24]Aug 16, 2006
    • level: 3
    today on the way to this camp thingy i saw this car repair shop and the sign had a big X with a half circle around it and i made my dad go back so i could look at it. haha but i forget the name of the car place

Scifinerdd10

[25]Aug 18, 2006

HAHA ok so me and my friends went to metropolatin (spelling) hill last night which is a big hill by where i live that ppl go sled riding on in the winter and we were climbing that hill in the dark and i pulled out my little flashlight to be cool like Mulder and Scully. When we got to the top i started playing my X-Files ringtone and im like "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!" haha all my friends are like OMG HEATHER! lol
    @Elena, haha i thought of u cuz some planes were flying over and im like "OMG UFOs!!!!" lol

tinker79bell

[26]Aug 18, 2006
    • level: 6
    thats so cool!! i want a mini flashlight so i can do that too! i am hoping i will get that for my christmas present! then i can walk around and be cool like you and mulder and scully

Scifinerdd10

[27]Aug 18, 2006

tinker79bell wrote:
    thats so cool!! i want a mini flashlight so i can do that too! i am hoping i will get that for my christmas present! then i can walk around and be cool like you and mulder and scully

HAHA omg mine belongs to my dad i think...i found it in a drawer in our coffee table and i hijacked it and put it in my purse...lol. all of my friends were laughing at me...theyre like WTF!? they said i looked like a was ready for a safari cuz i had my flahlight and scissors and purel and a ton of random stuff with me. i kno its weird, but i always carry this stuff with me

tinker79bell

[28]Aug 19, 2006
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:

tinker79bell wrote:

HAHA omg mine belongs to my dad i think...i found it in a drawer in our coffee table and i hijacked it and put it in my purse...lol. all of my friends were laughing at me...theyre like WTF!? they said i looked like a was ready for a safari cuz i had my flahlight and scissors and purel and a ton of random stuff with me. i kno its weird, but i always carry this stuff with me

my mom already carries one in her purse its this little baby one i want a big one

Scifinerdd10

[29]Aug 19, 2006
    hmmm ok and theres this random thing outside my apartment building that pumps oil and it basically scares the he11 outta me

Scifinerdd10

[30]Aug 20, 2006
    ehh i was at my nieces birthday party today and this one little girl's name was Aubrey

CSM135

[31]Aug 20, 2006
    • level: 22
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    hmmm ok and theres this random thing outside my apartment building that pumps oil and it basically scares the he11 outta me

Why does it scare you?The oil would remind me of the Black Oil.

Scifinerdd10

[32]Aug 20, 2006

CSM135 wrote:
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:

exactly! lol

tinker79bell

[33]Aug 20, 2006
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    ehh i was at my nieces birthday party today and this one little girl's name was Aubrey

my grand little in my sorority is named aubrey and she looks a lot like x-files aubrey!!!

OuroborosSnyder

[34]Aug 22, 2006
    • level: 25
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:

CSM135 wrote:
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:

exactly! lol

lol

Scifinerdd10

[35]Aug 23, 2006
    Ok im watchin SVU right now cuz i luv luv luv this show and theres a guy with a screen name Nick2Shy...2SHY!!! OMG! lol yay that takes place in Ohio!!

X_Arcadia_X

[36]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 13

Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    Ok im watchin SVU right now cuz i luv luv luv this show and theres a guy with a screen name Nick2Shy...2SHY!!! OMG! lol yay that takes place in Ohio!!

Haha well I was reading some stuff the other day and it was saying something about universities doing research and I didn't have a clue what they were but then it came to OSU and I was like "hey! Ohio State Univesity!" and that reminded me of the X Files because of Pusher and osu.
    Oh and my MySpace reminds me of XF every time I look at it because I kinda OTT'd on X Files stuff Heather knows!

tinker79bell

[37]Aug 24, 2006
    X_Arcadia_X wrote:

Scifinerdd10 wrote:

Haha well I was reading some stuff the other day and it was saying something about universities doing research and I didn't have a clue what they were but then it came to OSU and I was like "hey! Ohio State Univesity!" and that reminded me of the X Files because of Pusher and osu.
    Oh and my MySpace reminds me of XF every time I look at it because I kinda OTT'd on X Files stuff Heather knows!

My best friend goes to OSU!! everytime i talk to him i think of that!!! and your profilr rocks my dear...i just wish i had a background as cool as that one

tinker79bell

[38]Aug 24, 2006
    X_Arcadia_X wrote:

Scifinerdd10 wrote:

My best friend goes to OSU!! everytime i talk to him i think of that!!! and your profilr rocks my dear...i just wish i had a background as cool as that one

scarlett_fever

[39]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 19
    There's also an OSU in Oregon. Guess what it stands for? But it's weird because I think I know someone who went to Ohio State but I can't remember who it was. Now it's gonna bug me!

tinker79bell

[40]Aug 24, 2006
    you know what reminds me of x-files??? brushing my teeth!! b/c scully and mulder are doing it in a couple episodes!! gotta keep those hot mouths clean!!