The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Things that remind us of the X-Files

zoedaxphile

[42]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 4
    I do!!! HEres my list:

cockroaches white trucks and black helicopters
    DD , GA, FS, RB, CC, AG, RP ( duh! if i see them in something other than the x files , i scream SCULLY! or MULDER or DOGGETT or REYES!!!)
    elvis
    theres more, but i can't think of many right now. Anyway...

heres something else:
    YEsterday morning I woke up at 7:31, and i was like "731!!!! THATS AN X FILES EPISODE!", I had also ordered the sixth season slim set, nd my mom told me it wouldn't come until a week, yet i kept having this strange feeling that it would come...

and it came!!!!! i watched all the funny ones over, like Dreamland 1 and 2, triangle, the ghosts wsc, arcadia, rain king and the unnatural.
    i also saw Millenium Car Sales, Millenium Church School yesterday as well, and both times i gasped "WHA...Millenium!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scifinerdd10

[43]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 14

zoedaxphile wrote:
    I do!!! HEres my list: cockroaches white trucks and black helicopters DD , GA, FS, RB, CC, AG, RP ( duh! if i see them in something other than the x files , i scream SCULLY! or MULDER or DOGGETT or REYES!!!) elvis theres more, but i can't think of many right now. Anyway... heres something else: YEsterday morning I woke up at 7:31, and i was like "731!!!! THATS AN X FILES EPISODE!", I had also ordered the sixth season slim set, nd my mom told me it wouldn't come until a week, yet i kept having this strange feeling that it would come... and it came!!!!! i watched all the funny ones over, like Dreamland 1 and 2, triangle, the ghosts wsc, arcadia, rain king and the unnatural. i also saw Millenium Car Sales, Millenium Church School yesterday as well, and both times i gasped "WHA...Millenium!!

OMG!!!! 731!!!! THATS SO AWESOME! lol i always just freak out when its 1013 or 1121! BUT OMG I FORGOT ABOUT 731!!! and thats such an awesome ep, too! and YAY u, the 6th season freaking ROCKS!!! its my favorite! and the dreamland eps are so funnny! like when Mulder get slapped by Joanne...omg that cracks me up. aww but i cry during the sunflower seed part EVERY time!

zoedaxphile

[44]Aug 24, 2006
    I CRY AT THAT TOO!! OMG! Its so sad, i cannot stop crying at that part... so sad, i wish that the wave would pass over morris and mulder at that point, and then... Scully could kiss him! "I'd kiss you if you weren't so damn ugly"
    awww!!! and mulder's eyes.... so SAD!!!!
    i like when mulder gets slapped , when he dances, and also after joanne hugs him , he makes that funny face, hilarious!!! also when hes being a pervert! lol

but when i woke up at 731... i knew something good was gonna happen that day... i love seeing the numbers 1013 and 1121 and 731!!!! i try to watch for them!all the time!!!

Scifinerdd10

[46]Aug 24, 2006
    Mmm so im watchin the Kathy Griffin show and i was like hmmm she looks familiar...FIGHT CLUB!!! lol k ill try to find pic for dreamland

Scifinerdd10

[47]Aug 24, 2006

ehh this one was a little harder to find pics for. this is all i got for now but i must stop myself cuz i gotta go to the Kenny Chesney concert!!!! YAY

Scifinerdd10

[49]Aug 24, 2006

Yeah too bad its not really Mulder tho...

ok things that remind me of the xfiles, mmm i was at the kenny chesney concert 2night which rocked but i got most excited when we were at the Tower City Amphitheater b4, and there was a giant light up sign for Trust the Man...that doesnt really have to do with the x-files but hey its got Mulder in it! lol

zoedaxphile

[50]Aug 26, 2006
    klkl! i really hope his movies gonna b ok, coz its gettin bad reviews, but o well!
    i didn't get any x files "signs" today tho...

Scifinerdd10

[51]Aug 29, 2006
    So im watchin SVU right now and theres two brothers, Charlie and Bill...OMG lol Scullys brothers!!!

Scifinerdd10

[52]Aug 29, 2006
    OMFG AND NOW IM WATCHIN FAR FROM HOME: ADVENTURES OF YELLOW DOG AND ITS GOT THE FOWL ONE IN IT!!! *barfs*

scarlett_fever

[53]Aug 29, 2006
    • level: 19
    Haha! I remember that movie!! I forgot she was in it. Ick!

Scifinerdd10

[54]Aug 29, 2006
    Yeah i kno me too! i didnt recognize her cuz she looks a lot younger but i could tell by her voice...n then i ran to my computer to check imdb and i flipped out! lol i wanted to stab my tv

zoedaxphile

[55]Aug 30, 2006
    i went back to school yesterday, and my social studies teacher and the class were talking about what it would be like in the future, and he was saying how there might be extraterrestrial life out there, and some kid said somehting, and then the SS teacher said "There might be little green men running around..."

omg! i flipped out!!! and he also has a poster on the wall, which says "Tempus Fugit"- an X Files ep!!! omg! it was awesome!!!

Scifinerdd10

[56]Aug 30, 2006

zoedaxphile wrote:
    i went back to school yesterday, and my social studies teacher and the class were talking about what it would be like in the future, and he was saying how there might be extraterrestrial life out there, and some kid said somehting, and then the SS teacher said "There might be little green men running around..." omg! i flipped out!!! and he also has a poster on the wall, which says "Tempus Fugit"- an X Files ep!!! omg! it was awesome!!!

OMG thats awesome! does n e one know wat Tempus Fugit means? cuz my friend has a grandfather clock at her house that says that on it

spookymully

[57]Aug 30, 2006
    • level: 10

Tempus fugit means: time flies...

Time goes by very quickly

greetz Kate (my grandparents also have a pendula with that inscription)

Scifinerdd10

[59]Aug 30, 2006
    Ah thanks

tinker79bell

[60]Aug 30, 2006
    • level: 6
    zoedaxphile wrote:
    i went back to school yesterday, and my social studies teacher and the class were talking about what it would be like in the future, and he was saying how there might be extraterrestrial life out there, and some kid said somehting, and then the SS teacher said "There might be little green men running around..."

omg! i flipped out!!! and he also has a poster on the wall, which says "Tempus Fugit"- an X Files ep!!! omg! it was awesome!!!

you should have been like...excuse me!! they aren't green, they're gray!!! just like mulder did