The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Things that remind us of the X-Files

CSM135

[102]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 22
    I was flipping channels and i saw DD on TBS on the movie Beethoven.
    Edited on 09/16/2006 6:15am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scifinerdd10

[103]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 14

CSM135 wrote:
    I was flipping channels and i saw DD on TBS on the movie Beethoven.

OMG HES IN THAT!?!?!?!?!

CSM135

[104]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 22
    Yes not for very long though.

Scifinerdd10

[106]Sep 16, 2006
    haha so me and my friend were out to eat 2night and we saw some REALLY deformed looking ppl! lol, they werent retarded or n e thing just so yall kno im not makin fun of retards cuz thats not cool...but we just started ranting about the Peacocks! it was SOOO funny! and then we were at a football game and once again i saw a sign for Sully's and i thought it said Scullys...yeah i flipped out...and once during the game the clock stopped at 731 and i was jumping up and down!

X_Arcadia_X

[108]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 13
    OK so I was watching this show last night called The Real Hustle which is basically about con artists and stuff, ANYWAY they were showing these scams taking place and the time it took and when the time flashed up it was 11:21! I flipped out!

tinker79bell

[109]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 6
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    haha so me and my friend were out to eat 2night and we saw some REALLY deformed looking ppl! lol, they werent retarded or n e thing just so yall kno im not makin fun of retards cuz thats not cool...but we just started ranting about the Peacocks! it was SOOO funny! and then we were at a football game and once again i saw a sign for Sully's and i thought it said Scullys...yeah i flipped out...and once during the game the clock stopped at 731 and i was jumping up and down!

what is 731??? i know about the others but i cant remember that one

tinker79bell

[110]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 6
    so i decided to watch cruel intentions 2 yesterday and almost vomited all over the place when i saw who the mom was!! It was the foul one!!! i freaked out and my roomie was like..whats wrong?! i was like its the evil diana!!! then i had to explain who she was, and he was like...youre on crack! lol just thought i would share with you

scarlett_fever

[111]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 19
    tinker79bell wrote:
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:

what is 731??? i know about the others but i cant remember that one

731 is an XF episode and was the train Mulder jumped on that supposedly had an alien on board. It was in season 3 I believe.

Get on ym!

Scifinerdd10

[112]Sep 19, 2006
    Yeah its season 3...I LOVE THAT EP!!! and it goes with another one that i dont know how to spell so much Niesei??

Scifinerdd10

[114]Sep 19, 2006
    lol dead people are awesome...hahaha, i would work with them cuz they cant talk. like some ppl at my school annoy the hell outta me and im like umm please stop talking now
    Edited on 09/19/2006 3:45pm

sarastar43

[115]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 11
    I would love to be Scully when I grew up, that would be awesome! I can totally see myself doing the whole forensic pathologist thing and all, the only problem is I can't see myself getting there. All those biology classes, and med school and yuch. I am soooo not a science-y girl.

Scifinerdd10

[116]Sep 19, 2006
    when i was little and i first started watching the show i wanted to be just like scully. but umm if i was ever in a dangerous situation where other ppls lives were relying on ME...haha i think id be scared and run away! lol so im just gonna be an actress instead

E5C4PE

[117]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 1
    sarastar43 wrote:
    I would love to be Scully when I grew up, that would be awesome! I can totally see myself doing the whole forensic pathologist thing and all, the only problem is I can't see myself getting there. All those biology classes, and med school and yuch. I am soooo not a science-y girl.

i know this is soooo OT, but i just wanted to respond to this. i tend to ramble when i'm a little high, so sorry.
    anyways, i am really into science, especially bio and astronomy. i did all the discecting stuff in school. one time i had to cut open a baby pig. it was black and white, and so furry i cried when i had to cut it. but once i was inside, i was like...WOW!! so i think i could have done a job like scully's. except dead "people" really freak me out. like zombies, even the funny ones like in "hollywood a.d." just scare the crap out of me!

so then i decided to be a pharmacist, but couldn't make it through the chemestry classes. i guess it was for the best though, cus i'd been in alot of trouble around all those pills! ok, i know i've posted about 100 times now. i'll stop, i promise.

E5C4PE

[118]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 1

oh stop yelling! i know i promised to not post again...but...

this is actually ON topic! i like to watch "cosmos" on the science channel....i really AM a dork! anyways, i like the show, and i like carl sagan (the host), especially the way he talks. and when i see him, it reminds me of the xf ep (i have no idea which one) where they're showing this big scientist meeting or something, and they pan over , and carl sagan is attending the meeting!

i'll shut up now.

Edited on 09/20/2006 11:12am
    Edited 2 total times.

X_Arcadia_X

[120]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 13
    OK so I was in my German lesson today and we were doing about describing people which is really dull and we've already done it but w/e. So our was showing us all these cartoon people and we had to decribe them and one of them looked JUST LIKE SCULLY! Well OK she had red hair and blue eyes and was pretty short but that was good enough for me and then I got to describe her as well! And then after we had to draw our own person and write about them sooo I just did Scully again OK so now I'm rambling but I swear it was the best work I ever did!