The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Things that remind us of the X-Files

xaddict7

[181]Sep 30, 2006
    • level: 2
    I was doing a math problem, and the answer was 10.13. I was like OMG. I told my friend, "Look! Look!". She though I was crazy until I told her. Then she thought it was great. Yay, X-Files!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scifinerdd10

[182]Sep 30, 2006
    • level: 14

AllUNeedIsLove wrote:
    OMG okay i definatly have been meaning to tell y'all this for a while. Okay so yeah I was reading the shopaholic books and i was re-reading shopaholic and sister and I am now convinced the author is into XF here's why - her sister lived in a little town named (Get this) Scully!!!! - her sister's address is 1121 - her address is 1013 Pine Bluff ave - this was a quote in their somewhere "now that i have acheived enlightenment I see that 'all things' are realted..." Needless to say heartattacks were abundant

OMG  thats amazing! yeah that auther is def an xphile!

xaddict7

[183]Sep 30, 2006
    11:21 Yay!

clairetheripper

[184]Oct 1, 2006
    I had a substitute teacher who looked a lot like Skinner, which was pretty weird.

spookyscully

[185]Oct 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    I was reading sports Illustrated the other day and there was a kid named Chris Carter in the "Faces in the Crowd" section.  I got really excited until I realized that the guy was about 17.

sawyer66

[186]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 10
    Everytime I go to the bank I think of the episode where the guy has a bomb and the day keeps repeating itself.

CSM135

[187]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 22
    That would be Monday.

CSM135

[189]Oct 2, 2006
    BrunaC wrote:
    CSM135 wrote:
    That would be Monday.

i really love that episode!!! it's great!!!

I liked it too.

Scifinerdd10

[190]Oct 2, 2006
    haha ok so theres this guy in my british lit class and he talks about spooning EVERYDAY! lol he always jokes around about it...like today he was talking about spooning his dog! so everyday in that class he makes me think of xfiles cuz Mulder always talks about spooning. like in Monday when hes like "we spooned right up and fell asleep" or something like that...and then of course cuz he spoons scully in requiem

X_Arcadia_X

[192]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 13

Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    haha ok so theres this guy in my british lit class and he talks about spooning EVERYDAY! lol he always jokes around about it...like today he was talking about spooning his dog! so everyday in that class he makes me think of xfiles cuz Mulder always talks about spooning. like in Monday when hes like "we spooned right up and fell asleep" or something like that...and then of course cuz he spoons scully in requiem

Haha that's Arcadia! I frickin love that line!

Mulder: We just spooned up and fell asleep like little baby cats, isn't that right honeybunch?
    Scully: That's right, poopyhead.

Scifinerdd10

[193]Oct 3, 2006
    X_Arcadia_X wrote:

Scifinerdd10 wrote:

Haha that's Arcadia! I frickin love that line!

Mulder: We just spooned up and fell asleep like little baby cats, isn't that right honeybunch?
    Scully: That's right, poopyhead.

ooh whoops...OMG i totally knew that too! wtf did i type Monday!? lol

X_Arcadia_X

[195]Oct 4, 2006

BrunaC wrote:
    ok, this morning i couldn't stop singing David's song by Bree sharp... (this has almost nothing to do with xfiles), but it has with David... then, i was in my portuguese class and the teatcher was saying the summary of the class, and it started with EVOLUTION, and i freacked out!... duhh... lol.... ok... too much david today!  lol 

Hahaha language classes are always the best for X Files references! That's why I take two! Because today in German our teacher was talking about time and also how to use belonging words like his or hers and time is 'zeit' and his is 'sein' and I was like "Sein und Zeit! OMG that's an X Files episode!!!"

Scifinerdd10

[196]Oct 4, 2006
    X_Arcadia_X wrote:

BrunaC wrote:
    ok, this morning i couldn't stop singing David's song by Bree sharp... (this has almost nothing to do with xfiles), but it has with David... then, i was in my portuguese class and the teatcher was saying the summary of the class, and it started with EVOLUTION, and i freacked out!... duhh... lol.... ok... too much david today!  lol 

Hahaha language classes are always the best for X Files references! That's why I take two! Because today in German our teacher was talking about time and also how to use belonging words like his or hers and time is 'zeit' and his is 'sein' and I was like "Sein und Zeit! OMG that's an X Files episode!!!"

so what does that mean?? ....omg and in spanish yesterday i was looking up the word malita or something like that in the dictionary and i saw Milagro and was like WOW! lol ...and then today i was studying for my chemistry test and i was reading the book and the word "existence" just popped out at me, lol

zoedaxphile

[197]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 4
    OMG- everything reminds me of the X Files!! Im glad 2 b back on here!! So..

i ALWAYS flip when i get a math answer of 1121 or 1013, or 731- i always circle the answer, or squeeze in a minute "x" in the corner of the problem!

I'm trying out the phonebook thing- im in North Carolina, USA.
    No Walter Skinner...
    No Diana Fowley...
    No Jerimiah Smith...
    Lots of Scullys, but no Danas!
    One Mulder, but no Fox!
    One Doggett, but no John!
    Bagillions of Reyes s, but no Monica!!!
    No Spenders...
    No Tooms( Eugene Victor Tooms) but there is a Toombs
    No Pfaster!!!
    No Krycek

CSM135

[198]Oct 4, 2006
    I checked to see if there was a Krycek in my phonebook awhile back and i coudn't find one.

X_Arcadia_X

[199]Oct 5, 2006
    Scifinerdd10 wrote:
    X_Arcadia_X wrote:

BrunaC wrote:

so what does that mean?? ....omg and in spanish yesterday i was looking up the word malita or something like that in the dictionary and i saw Milagro and was like WOW! lol ...and then today i was studying for my chemistry test and i was reading the book and the word "existence" just popped out at me, lol

Umm well the title actually is meant to translate to 'being and time' because sein is also 'to be' as well as his or something like that. It's all very confuzzling but that's the translation that makes sense

Scifinerdd10

[200]Oct 5, 2006
    oh thanks .....hahahha ok so in english class we just read some poem called the Seafarer and our teacher said that it was an Elegy and i flipped out! hahaha and then in chemistry our teacher put a slide on the overhead thing and we were talking about speed in meters per second...and on the slide it said m/s i busted out laughing cuz my mind went straight to Mulder and Scully....and totally off topic but this dude tried to do a backflip off one of the desks today in chemistry and TOTALLY knocked out his front tooth! it was hilarious!