The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

when do they kiss

  • Avatar of jethroluvsjenny

    jethroluvsjenny

    [1]Dec 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/05/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 41
    Hi guys ive jus started watchin the show again. so i was wondering in wat episodes do they kiss. coz i hear they kiss in 4 different episodes and i would like 2 no hpw long i will hav 2 wait
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Piper_freeze

    Piper_freeze

    [2]Dec 20, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 5,756
    To see a kiss, you'll have to wait until beginning of season 6. Episode name here if you want to be spoiled:
    ***SPOILER***
    The journey is worth it. Keep going.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of McBurgermeister

    McBurgermeister

    [3]Dec 20, 2008
    • member since: 09/23/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 49
    I only know of 2 episode kisses....Millenium and The Truth.....then the movie....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Piper_freeze

    Piper_freeze

    [4]Dec 20, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 5,756
    There are actually 4 episodes with kisses:
    ***SPOILER***
    And yes, of course the new movie, too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [5]Dec 20, 2008
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576
    Piper_freeze wrote:
    There are actually 4 episodes with kisses:
    ***SPOILER***
    And yes, of course the new movie, too.

    *sighs* oh... those were good times...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Scifinerdd10

    Scifinerdd10

    [6]Dec 21, 2008
    • member since: 07/06/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 5,597
    Piper_freeze wrote:
    There are actually 4 episodes with kisses:
    ***SPOILER***
    And yes, of course the new movie, too.
    aaaand alternate scenes from the first movie ohhh yeahhh
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ceryssuperfan

    ceryssuperfan

    [7]Dec 24, 2008
    • member since: 07/21/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 176
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Piper_freeze wrote:
    There are actually 4 episodes with kisses:
    ***SPOILER***
    And yes, of course the new movie, too.

    *sighs* oh... those were good times...

    Here Here! Totally *sighs* I just wish there was a little more Mulder and Scully REAL romance!!
    If you get what I'm blabbering on about
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jethroluvsjenny

    jethroluvsjenny

    [8]Dec 24, 2008
    • member since: 05/05/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 41

    Thanks guys it was much apreciate. But unfortunately im watchin season 4 so i have a long way 2 go before i c them kiss. But they definately should hav had way more romance time. Also is Mulder the father of Scullys baby????? Thanks guys

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Piper_freeze

    Piper_freeze

    [9]Dec 26, 2008
    • member since: 03/20/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 5,756
    He is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of renthead89

    renthead89

    [10]Dec 26, 2008
    • member since: 03/15/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 362
    jethroluvsjenny wrote:

    Thanks guys it was much apreciate. But unfortunately im watchin season 4 so i have a long way 2 go before i c them kiss. But they definately should hav had way more romance time. Also is Mulder the father of Scullys baby????? Thanks guys


    There's also a deleted scene in the season 4 epi Memento Mori that has a brief kiss if you aren't just looking for canon kisses. You should be able to find it on the DVDs if that's how you're watching, or definitely on Youtube.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jethroluvsjenny

    jethroluvsjenny

    [11]Dec 27, 2008
    • member since: 05/05/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 41

    Hey thanks

    i am watchin them on dvd. im from oz im not sure if the features r talki about r on them. I did actually skip ahead 2 the final movie and omg mulder is so hot with the scraffy beard. but do they end up together in the end???? i want the show to come back so badly.... Hey do u guys hav msn or anything?? it would b good 2 talk more

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jethroluvsjenny

    jethroluvsjenny

    [12]Jan 11, 2009
    • member since: 05/05/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 41
    hey guys ive jus started season 8. its so sad.... but i think i missed how scully became pregnant. when did mulder and scully sleep together??? was it in the episode i cant think of the name but it shows scully leavin mulders house while he id sleepin.. please halp me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xloverin

    xloverin

    [13]Jan 11, 2009
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,504
    jethroluvsjenny wrote:
    hey guys ive jus started season 8. its so sad.... but i think i missed how scully became pregnant. when did mulder and scully sleep together??? was it in the episode i cant think of the name but it shows scully leavin mulders house while he id sleepin.. please halp me


    How Scully became pregnant is a mystery ;-) No one knows for sure (except maybe CC). You mean episode all things, but this one was way too early.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of akaisling

    akaisling

    [14]Jan 12, 2009
    • member since: 06/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,950
    As I said in the topic you started about it:

    Episode it is insinuated they slept together is; All Things. That episode was written and directed by Gillian Anderson. It takes place near the end of Season 7.

    Scully reveals she is pregnant to Skinner in the Season 7 finale Requiem.

    It is assumed Mulder is the father.

    There is an episode in Season 8; Per Manum. Which reveals more about Scully's pregnancy and how it may have ocurred.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DrTrish197

    DrTrish197

    [15]Mar 3, 2009
    • member since: 08/12/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,023
    there's also the deleted kiss in Post Modern Prometheus....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mojanuary

    mojanuary

    [16]Mar 4, 2009
    • member since: 02/04/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 873
    well, as far as I know we could see only a small picture of that alleged kiss, which was a manipulation..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Piper_freeze

    Piper_freeze

    [17]Mar 4, 2009
    • member since: 03/20/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 5,756
    Yep. It was a manipulation. Unfortunately.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Frankburnsflagg

    Frankburnsflagg

    [18]Mar 4, 2009
    • member since: 01/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,514
    akaisling wrote:
    As I said in the topic you started about it:

    Episode it is insinuated they slept together is; All Things. That episode was written and directed by Gillian Anderson. It takes place near the end of Season 7.

    Scully reveals she is pregnant to Skinner in the Season 7 finale Requiem.

    It is assumed Mulder is the father.

    There is an episode in Season 8; Per Manum. Which reveals more about Scully's pregnancy and how it may have ocurred.
    It's not assumed anymore -- both Frank and David have confirmed that Mulder is the father. I remember reading about that quite awhile back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of akaisling

    akaisling

    [19]Mar 4, 2009
    • member since: 06/29/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,950
    Frankburnsflagg wrote:
    akaisling wrote:
    As I said in the topic you started about it:

    Episode it is insinuated they slept together is; All Things. That episode was written and directed by Gillian Anderson. It takes place near the end of Season 7.

    Scully reveals she is pregnant to Skinner in the Season 7 finale Requiem.

    It is assumed Mulder is the father.

    There is an episode in Season 8; Per Manum. Which reveals more about Scully's pregnancy and how it may have ocurred.
    It's not assumed anymore -- both Frank and David have confirmed that Mulder is the father. I remember reading about that quite awhile back.


    I was saying it as regards the episode Requiem. I know they have confirmed Mulder is the father.

    But in Requiem and so on people are assuming that Mulder is the father.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.