The X-Files Forums

FOX (ended 2002)

Who wanted to be an FBI Agent thanks to The X-Files?

Scifinerdd10

[21]Oct 27, 2008
    • level: 14
    Piper_freeze wrote:
    I'd tell the bad guys 'If you promise you'll never do that again you can go home'.
    hahahah Pi! this made me lol!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

akaisling

[22]Oct 28, 2008
    • level: 17
    Pi, ya big softie...

ultimate-tv-fan

[23]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 5

A few years ago I saw a documentary on the Discovery Channel that showed how the FBI trained its cadets in Quantico.

I remember that one test involved the instructor pepper-spraying the cadets face while they tried to handcuff the "suspect" and telling their rights at the same time. I was like WOOW, that's hard, many cadets couldn't do it, the female cadets had a hard time on that test too. Other task involved jumping into a pool and one female cadet was afraid of water but she really wanted to be there so she did it anyway. After all that they showed their graduation where they were given their badges and guns, and they commented that their first paycheck was big, so they could buy a house and a car or whatever they wanted (and because it's a dangerous job); then they were re-located in FBI branch but it was far away the place you had grown up, in other words far from your family.

So if your pettit like me or like Scully it would be hard , you need to be tough, strong because it's no game out there.

Also they showed at the bigining they took and elimination test for the cadets because there were so many of them.

What do you think of that test?

EOshipper

[24]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 16
    I do....It is the career that I wanted for the longest period of time...thanks to the X Files...I found my dream. and nothing can stop me from getting it.

LadyInque

[25]Nov 12, 2008
    • level: 24

Sounds great but no thanks

ColdCase90120

[26]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    Guilty. ^_^ I started watching at the age of eight and used to love roleplaying as an FBI agent. I even had a cardboard box that served as a basement office which had a -very badly drawn- 'I Want to Believe' poster in it. It sounds quite silly but I guess as an only child I was used to creating my own forms of entertainment...In cardboard boxes.
    Edited on 12/10/2008 8:22pm