The X-Files

Improbable

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 07, 2002 on FOX

• X-Files make math FUN!

I'd say this is a sucessful musical, with a smart plot and clever writting!
    The music is extremely funny and enjoyable for everyone- cha cha cha- LOL! The music, and even the camera angle, were diferent from the standard episode, which makes it very original!
    Monica investigates several cases based in numbers and how they are all connected. As she says: eveyone and everything has a number, forming a net!
    Scully and Monica are hilarious in this episode, and the character played by Burt Reynolds is brilliant! And i must mention the great use of checkers in this story!
    The final scenes are really sweet: we see Scully saying good-night to william and then she calls Monica to ask her about her number which is 9 and Monica says:
    'Nine is completion. You've evolved through the experiences of all the other numbers to a spiritual realisation that this life is only part of a larger whole.' Which, refers to Mulder's influence on Scully, and how she grew up, over the years!
    A weird X-file in the weirdness of X-Files! I loved it!