The X-Files

Jump the Shark

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 21, 2002 on FOX

• Didn't quite jump my shark

7.4
    I've just recently delved into season 9, and came upon this episode while hearing from reviews and forum posts that it ended our favorite little 3 man team of whistle blowers.

I must say, it didn't do them justice, I was expecting a little more. My favorite part of the episode was the 2 minute intro recapping some of the exploits of the lone gunmen, moderated by Morris Fletcher, a character we all love to hate, but can't help loving just a little bit anyways. A very talented actor, or maybe just a natural sleaze bag, he can cross that line into sensitive caring individual in a heartbeat. The lone gunmen did fine, but Eve didn't do a thing for me, and the subplot inside of a subplot inside of a subplot (Maybe a super soldier, turned Lone gunmen, turned billionaires daughter, turned Virus stopping terrorist hunter) also didn't do much but make me think filler episode, and this episode didn't really make me think much.

I also couldn't help but notice, we never actually see the lone gunmen die...
CHILL