The X-Files

Nothing Important Happened Today II (2)

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 18, 2001 on FOX

• Boring

What of this storyline is resolved after two hours? ZERO!

We still don't know if this Shannon is good or bad, a vage conspiracy has been brought to a shady light because Doggett is too busy making Kersh responsible for everything. Skinner is in and out of this story and Scully seems to do nothing but nurse this baby. She never watches TV, reads nothing, never calls anybody. She's not even feeding the boy! Only carrying him around and sleeping occasionally.

Reyes gets to stand around a bit, Scully is being frantic on this ship about finding her name when at first she didn't even want Doggett to investigate anything.

Shannon gets a hand through her stomach but the person doing this (supposedly Noah) doesn't go after Doggett who not only catches up with the women in the next scene but is in front of them. He finds the msg about the detonation JUST in time and there is no report whatsoever that the ship blew up. What happened to the data? What exactly is the military up to? Ipregnating everybody with super soldiers is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I mean if they really can't be killed than what is to say that they are not breeding a new kind of super criminals?

How is it that the military is able to change and alter the DNA of grown up people so they can breathe under water, do not need to sleep and decapitate people with their fingertips... Just a little to strong for my liking. Way too many wholes and ooc again (in regards of Scully who is again leaving her weak-old baby to risk her life so she can maybe get answers she doesn't want to hear and doesn't want to believe either...)
Ice