The X-Files

Triangle

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 22, 1998 on FOX

• I don't care what you do or who you do or who you have to grease, I need that information and I need it now.

Mulder goes into the Bermuda Triangle searching for Queen Anne, a British luxury liner which disappeared during WWII and reappeared in the present time in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and finds himself trapped on the ship in 1939 with many familiar faces.

Triangle is not the typical X-Files episode but it's a great surprise proving that the series in its sixth season is still brilliant and original.
    Technically this episode is very impressive. I loved Chris Carter's idea to use four very long, continuous shot – one-offs – and the cinematography and the acting are once again amazing. The story is great as well, very funny and full of action and romance. Scully running around the FBI trying to find some help for Mulder is simply hilarious and the moment when Scully and her 1939 self, with the help of spilt-screens, cross paths is brilliant. Triangle is one of the most entertaining episodes of the series and one of my favourites.