The X-Files

Triangle

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 22, 1998 on FOX

• "I LOVE YOU" & some where over the rainbow! ;)

Okay first i have to establish the one thing i dont like about this episode first.... Mulder says scully...i love you which would be GREAT if not for the fact that it was only 2 or 3 episodes ago when he was drooling all over Diana Fowley and choosing to believe her (who we all know is bad)over Scully.

That said I absolutly loved this episode!! I loved the characters being recast as Nazi's and OCC agents. I loved the kiss between Old Scully and Mulder and REALLY loved the punch afterwards. I loved all the Wizard of oz shout outs and the running shots down the halls. I nearly peed myself i was laughing so hard when Scully yelled at Spender and then again when she kissed skinner. Yet at the same time it wasnt just comedy to me. You could really tell that she was freeking out about mulder which was so cute and made every thing funny that much funnier because she was in a tizzy. I really liked the side by side shots of the different times running thru the halls. And when the two scully's passed each other and switched screens I thought that was great and supprising on the directors part.

Over all this is ONE of my fav. episodes if not my fav. I differed from classic X files but after all that myth arc stuff i was wanting something alittle different and lighter. something where i could laugh at the tv instead of yell at it. SO big thumbs UP!!!