The X-Files

Vienen

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Unknown on FOX

• Another in a tedious long line of alien episodes – it's gotten very old.

5.5
    Mulder's always been a reckless, obnoxious jerk but somehow before it was usually cute. Doggett just provokes Mulder but it's more than that, Mulder's gotten incredibly reckless since he returned from the dead, he doesn't care about consequences or other people's career. He seems not to care if he gets fired which is in direct opposition to his desire to keep the X-Files open and work on them. It's absolutely no shock that Mulder gets fired, I would have fired him too even without an alien/govt conspiracy.

Diego is a superstitious, ignorant, dangerous moron – and the saddest thing is I've met people just like him. He attacks Doggett and then when he realizes Doggett's not infected, continues to threaten and wave a knife in his face?! That's not going to persuade Doggett to help him!

Enough with the aliens, it's time to get back to the normal X-Files stories. 80% of the time I don't like the alien/govt conspiracy storyline to begin with so when they get carried away like this, it's really annoying.