The X's

Quit Your Day Job / Missing Home

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Sep 29, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Yay! First to review!

Quit Your Day Job and Missing Home are the highest rated episodes in the entire episode guide, and I feel the same way. This was definitely one of the best X's episodes! In the first episode, Tuesday thinks that Brandon is seeing another girl named Jody. Meanwhile, the X's supersuit was stolen and it turns out that Brandon stole it, for he was promoted to supervillan second class and Jody was his minion. I liked it, but it felt a bit rushed. Still, I'll rate it as perfect.

The second episode I liked even more. This and Homebody were the only two episodes where Home Base played a major role in the storyline. It's his birthday and, as usual, the X's treat him like dirt. He scolds at them and the X's go to get frozen yogurt. While they're gone, Glowface comes and steals HomeBase. The X's try and find him, but really get their acts together when they figure out how much they really care about him.

Mr. X was funny in both episodes, but Glowface could've played a more major role. Still, Excellent!!