The X's

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

The X's Fan Reviews (157)

5.5
  • Oh my Flipping God!!!!!!!! This cartoon is one of the most pointless things EVER!!!!!!!! It's also like "the Incriebles" and "Spy kids" combined into a ripoff for stupid idiots.

2.2
    My 29th review after "Spongebob Squarepants."

Oh my god!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!! Oh my God!!!!!!!!
    Nick was not that serious to allow this pitful excuse for heroes on their flipping channel!!!! This cartoon is Pointless!!!!! There was No need for this Garbage!!!! I hate this. I hate this cartoon so much. Forget it! This cartoon is Defienely gonna get an F-!!!!!!! Because the reason why I'm giving it anF- is because this cartoon is just no fun and was no need for it AND it's terrbily drawn. Here's the results FOR this Piece of *beep* Cartoon!

Voice-acting B 7.0/10.0 Good and some funny scenes but mostly corny.

Animation: F-- 1.5/10.0 That's the worst animation right next to Peppa Pig, and Hi hi puffy amiyumi's Animation!!!

Graphics: F 3.0/10.0 Poor, Ugly, Stupid, Awful, Pointless, Horrible, No good, very bad Drawing.

Sound: F- 2.5/10.0 Horrbile music and it's in Low Quitaly. The music is soo bad that the cartoon should have just been slient.

Dialouge: F-- 0.0/10.0 Pointless and Brainless. I want to kill the X family with a Shocking Cenipete Gun! They should change their last names from the X's to the Pitfuls! (Evil Laughter) Mya! Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

Lasting Appeal: F-- 0.0/10.0 There is Totally no Lasting appeal to this show because this cartoon stinks!!

Overall: F- 2.2/10.0 ....Cowabunga.......Cowa-Flipping Piece of dog *beep*!!!! This cartoon had Direea come up out my butt! I had more fun cleaing up Dog pee rather then watching this piece of garbage! I rather dive into a Man-hole full of Sewer rat Crud! It flipping stinks so stinking much it Flipping Stinks like *beep*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't Like it.
    That's the end of my review, I don't want to talk about this stupid and pointless cartoon anymore!!!!!!!!