The X's

Truman X: Super Villain

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jun 16, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Truman turns evil.

Doesnt anybody feel a superhero-themed Television Series should have the other side of it's true destiny. It's great to see Truman is evil. The reason I put 7.7 is that he's not the evil kind. It's a good thing we have the X's. And it's also great to have a 2-part special in a series, because it's gets really exciting to watch. I'd watch this episode over and over again but not a million zillion times. Well, that's all. Glowface has got more evil and hyper now I can see what he is going through. Go The X's. I'm too sad this show ended.
  • Truman? A super villian? Hard to believe.

Though I was wrong to think this episode would be bad. It turned out to be a pretty good episode. But I trust the trailers to much, so I get overexcited.
    This episode was alright, the plot just wasn't what i expected. Truman was treated badly and got real angry for them selling all his weapons. I don't blame him. The only downside to this episode was that Truman wasn't REALLY a super villian until the last 5 minutes. And he wasn't even a villian, it was just a trick.
    So the episode really didn't work up to it's name. It should have been named something else. A better name would be "The Dark side of Truman". Anyway I hope the next episodes will be 2 times better than this one. Truman rules!
  • When the X's punish Truman for hotdogging a mission and blowing up the X jet by selling all his spy gadgets in a garage sale, Glowface convinces the boy to join S.N.A.F.U. His first mission: destroy the X's.

So much hype for this episode and yet it was so hollow.

The events leading to Truman’s turn to S.N.A.F.U were perfect. The X family were cutting Truman off from technology and his privileges, making him very angry. Then Glowface abducted Truman and showed him the benefits of the dark side. And yet when Truman finally turned to the dark side. It lasted for 4 minutes and then turned out to be a trick. I HATE that in a dark side episode.
    Sure, it was awesome when Truman got his revenge against the X's, but would it hurt if they added more? Not my favorite episode.