The X's

You Only Sneeze Twice / X Takes a Holiday

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Feb 24, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Tuesday can't get a break, and Truman is as irresponsible as ever! :D

It's tough being a teenager. I should know, I just got over being one a year ago! But when you're a teenager in a secret spy family, that makes things harder. But when you're a teenager in a secret spy family and you're the only person who's Not sick, you practically have to have the patience of a saint just to make it through the day with your sanity intact! Despite Tuesday's warnings, the other X's don't bother to wear warm clothes during their arctic (or is it antarctic?) trip to stop the scream teens, and as a result, get very sick for it. If that wasn't bad enough, the other X's can't or won't do a thing for themselves while they're sick, and order Tuesday to do everything for them! However, Tuesday isn't the only one feeling underappreciated. Lorenzo Sauve also feels like he gets ignored by Glowface, Sasquatch, and the Scream Teens. Despite the best efforts by Tuesday and Lorenzo to have a battle, the complaints just won't stop coming, so they just forget about the whole thing. And what's the best way to have a party when your secret spy parents are relaxing? The answer is: you don't because 99% of the time, parties at the home never work out because the main characters always forget about one tiny thing. I think this cartoon has potential. I hope that it's really not cancelled, it seems like it could become a great show!