The Xtra Factor

Saturday 9:00 PM on ITV2 Premiered Sep 04, 2004 In Season

The Xtra Factor Fan Reviews (3)

6.8
  • Louis is a eejit

Louis is pathetic. What were you thinking you crazy irish balding man-child. Just cause they\'re irish!!!! they cant hold a tune!!! Maria is a terrible loss :(( it was not a hard choice, it was easy. conways out. i guess we are gonna have to blame this on the luck of the irish eh?
  • Fun and revealing spin-off show with a great host

Holly Willoughby is fantastic. I've always thought so. And on The Xtra Factor she really is at her best. Her informal interview style with the judges and members of the audience is tonely great for the show, which reveals more about the workings of The X Factor and the people on it.

The features in the show are funny throughout, especially the way the presenters take the mickey out of early contestants without them realising. It somehow gives you the impression that you are there with them.

In comparison to other reality spin-off shows this one is the best in terms of its features, tone and presenters.
  • its disgusting that Louis is not wearing a poppy. Make him apologise, its disrespectful.. Chico was the only one wearing a poppy, he had my vote absolutely

7.4
    Make Louis apologise for not wearing a poppy its disrespecting our war heros ! well done Chico for being the only one to wear a poppy. Nicholas was great this week,Brenda sang her worse performance so far but was still great. Hope the manky conway sisters go tonight, cant stomach anymore of their whining! Chico, you were great! keep up the entertaining and great work. Maria has no personality and comes across as wooden on the stage. Yes, Simon was right she isn\'t dirty enough to sing that song. Good choice for Shayne, Andy just gets better and better. Brenda, I would buy your records!