Weekdays 12:30 PM on CBS

The Young and the Restless was the big winner at Sunday's Daytime Emmy Awards. The CBS soap took home six prizes including Best Drama Series, Best Drama Series Writing Team, Best Lead Actor (Billy Miller), and Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (Amelia Heinle).

The awards, hosted by Kathy Griffin and aired exclusively online, also celebrated The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which won its eighth trophy for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show, as well as Steve Harvey, who was honored with the titles of Best Game Show Host (Family Feud) and Outstanding Informative Talk Show (The Steve Harvey Show).

Other winners included Jeopardy! for Best Game Show and Good Morning America for Best Morning Program.

Days of Our Lives picked up three acting awards: Eileen Davidson won Best Lead Actress in a Drama Series, Eric Martsolf was named Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, and Chandler Massey won for Best Younger Actor in a Drama Series.

Katie Couric and The Dr. Oz Show's Mehmet Oz tied for Best Talk Show host.

See a complete list of Daytime Emmy Award winners, as well as footage from the event, here.

Previously Aired Episode

TODAY AT 12:30PM

Season 2016 : Episode 20160928

Next Episode

AIRS ON 9/29/2016

Season 2016 : Episode 20160929

4 Comments
Comments (5)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
It should be about happiness.
http://www.lnk123.com/SHKum
Flag
My name is CLIFFORD MARY,All thanks goes to Dr.OFURE for saving my marriage from toning apart.i feel so grateful and only have good words about a powerful spell caster named Dr.OFURE who helped me bring back my wife. We had been apart for 4 months, at first I was thinking if I was doing the right thing by contacting a spell caster, but I so much love my wife and won't give her up for anything in this world. I decided to contact Dr.OFURE through his mail address I found on several testifiers messages online,and I told him about my situation, he laughed and told me my wife will be back to me in the next 48 hours. I felt it wasn't going to happen at first until my wife called me and was so eager to have me back more than anything on earth.. Now we are together and she cant do without me,and both of us are happy. I feel so happy sharing this testimony because there was no negative act attached to his work. His work was smooth and fast. Thanks to Dr.OFURE for bringing back happiness to my life. I swear with my life that Dr.OFURE is a man to trust and take your problems to. You can contact him on his e-mail if you really truly want your love back. dr.(OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR: +2348149158514)
More+
Flag
Martsolf won? For what? Doing nothing but get drunk and use cocaine jumping from one girl after the previous one leaves the show? It's all he does. A useless character right now.

Massey supposedly surprised producers he was leaving the show, so they basically fired him earlier than he expected, or planned. His win is like a, "screw you!" to them.
Flag
The new CBS show Reckless reminds me a lot of the Young and the Reckless. http://bit.ly/RightToRemainSil
Flag
Follow this Show
Members