The Young and the Restless

Ep. #8943

Aired Weekdays 12:30 PM Jul 23, 2008 on CBS

• Something fishy is going on.

Just as I expected, this are about to get messy, and I like it when it gets messy on a soap opera. Today the gala preparations are going through the final stages, and some of the words said in that room were really what made this episode so good. Victor was so sad when Nikki called him the worst father in the world, but he definitely deserved the comment. However, Nikki wasn't a blessing either. They're just perfect for each other.

David's scheming is about to get worse, and we got a source for that today when he bought that liquid. I wonder if he'll succeed in his dirty plans or not. It's always nice to see Walter around, he brings the crime back, and that's exactly what the show needs now.

Devon and Ana actually weren't that boring today, maybe because they weren't singing or something. I also liked Katherine's comment when Sabrina and Victoria kept fighting. For once, I agree with Sabrina. She definitely told Victoria what she needed to hear. Paul and J.T. didn't do much, but do they ever? Lily and Cane were okay, nothing special, but Chloe brought the interesting stuff back. Amber and Daniel's chit-chat on Loveline was also interesting. Overall, this installment was quite enjoyable.
CBS